Job Title: Graphics Design Volunteer (or Intern)
Location: Yorkville, Toronto
Salary: This is an unpaid position
Application Deadline: September 12th, 2014
Motek Cultural Initiative (MOTEK) is an innovative non-profit charitable organization established to showcase contemporary Israeli music to diverse audiences. The Graphics / Web Design Intern/Volunteer works to visually represent the organization’s identity.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update the organization’s website using Wordpress
- Work to ensure organization’s consistent branding through PR materials, logo use, and print
- Support the PR and Marketing departments by generating artwork for finished publications, promotional materials, and social media campaigns
- Must be a student or graduate of a Graphic Design or Web Design focused post-secondary program
- Must have experience working with design and maintenance of Wordpress based websites
- Must have experience with professional design software
- Experience with 3D animation is preferred
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Fluency in Hebrew is an asset
- Must be highly creative and be able to “think outside the box”
- Relationships: Maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Teamwork: Work co-operatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness; an ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Organization: Excellent time management and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; ability to effectively prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency; ability to work independently
Please apply directly at: http://www.jotform.ca/motektoronto/volunteer
Please note this is an *unpaid position*. It can be used to fulfill internship requirements for most Graphic Design related post-secondary programs in Canada.
Motek Cultural Initiative thanks all those who apply, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.