We are seeking a part-time Customer Relations Administrator to join the team in our high-end surfaces retail showroom. The Customer Relations Administrator will be the first point of contact with our clients in our 19,000 square foot high-end tile and natural stone showroom. The Customer Relations Administrator plays a central role for all showroom-related administration. The energetic, dynamic, self-motivated professional must be client-focused and meticulous.
- Coordinate & direct customer traffic flow efficiently
- Receive and direct calls accordingly
- Respond to inquiries regarding showroom orders and order balances
- Offer clients refreshments, if necessary
- Respond professionally to client complaints, questions, and concerns
- May assist sales people in the creation of purchase orders or sales orders as necessary
- Maintain supplier and client rolodex
- Update staff of supplier closures and other important information
- Maintain and order supplies as necessary
- Reconcile Cash and day end processing
- Maintain cash float
- Create daily batch lists
- Some sales order creation ( house accounts, some retail)
- Purchase Order entry
- Sales Order traffic monitoring & advising clients once orders are completed for pick up
- 1-2 years administration and customer service experience is preferred
- College diploma is preferred
- Excellent detail orientation and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Professional demeanor required
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- ACCPAC experience or related software experience is a must
This position will be 2 days per week on a 9-5 basis, and occasional Saturdays on a 10-4 basis in our Vaughan showroom.
Deadline to apply: April 14, 2012.
We thank all applicants for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.