Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place for college students
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: free phone, laptop
Cons: surveys, seasonal/temp
not much to be said just a great exp. and awesome benefits/pay
Great company to work for!
Southeast Regional Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Many opportunities for advancement and has multiple company which they represent so there is plenty opportunity for growth!
Gained my experience
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Normal, ILJanuary 6, 2014
I gained all of my experience here but didn't have job security.
I loved working for Mosaic
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee), Forest City, IAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: is like being in a house with family
Cons: company needed staff; employed anybody almost.
The clients that I worked with needed a voice to express themselves. As a Direct support staff, I was able to be that voice for them. I would assist them in getting dress, eating, and meeting their daily activities. The biggest joy for me was when they were expressing their personalities through their hobbies, and their daily habits. For instance, this – more... elderly woman, she enjoyed being in her wheel-chair, and listening to music, this made her smiled a lot! – less
great environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), tampa, flDecember 29, 2013
great environment of coworkers with great management relations with contractors
Fullfilling Job
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INDecember 29, 2013
Pros: the clints, fun place to work
Cons: the pay
helping people that cant help themselves. bathing them, feeding, toileting, driving them around. basicly a CNA job with special needs people
work ive done
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 13, 2013
worked with patients with bipolar, depression, anxiety and personality disorders. Quickly responded to crisis situations when severe mental health and base plan that focused on problem solving skills and creative thinking. behavioral issues arose. managed 5 clients a caseloads based on sessions per week. Documented all patient information including – more... service plans, treatment reports and progress notes, and daily intakes Guided clients in understanding illnesses and treatment plans. Assisted clients in scheduling home visits and phone calls and monitored effectiveness of these activities. Administered medication to patients presenting serious risk of danger to themselves and others. Recorded comprehensive patient histories and coordinated treatment plans with multi-disciplinary team members. – less
Learning experience.
Field Specialist/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 10, 2013
Pros: flexibility
I enjoy being a merchandiser. I was able to learn about the latest technology test it out and train others on its use. I enjoyed building relationships with my stores and representing my products and brands.
Work
Direct Support Coordinator, Day Hab (Current Employee), DenverNovember 19, 2013
Mosaic has the right values and guidelines. It is a great place to work if this is your niche.
Friendly staff and volunteers good food at the cafe
Volunteer (Former Employee), Benton Harbor, MINovember 18, 2013
1. Typically we price the donations and set them out on the floor while engaging customers.
2. How to maximize space to influxes of product.
3. Management is friendly as long as you work.
4. Mostly co-workers are nice and upbeat.
5. Never having enough Volunteers to help around the store.
6. Helping families have access to things that they couldn't – more... afford otherwise, and knowing that the profits go to helping tutor children who have fallen behind in less fortunate schools catch back up. – less
Great Environment with High Profession Standards
Member, Instructor, VP, President (Former Employee), La Jolla, CANovember 7, 2013
One of the most demanding but funnest most professional work environment I've worked.

Hardest part was the fast-paced learning curve and high performance demands. But the pay was good for where I was and the people I worked with (customers included) were second to none
typical day
Direct Support Associate/ Medication Aide (Former Employee), Axtell, NENovember 3, 2013
I did not like this job. I worked with mentally handicapped and they were very mean
I loved working with the clients
Medication aide (Former Employee), Grand Island, NeNovember 1, 2013
Pros: working with the clients
Cons: no breaks, not enough staff to cover when needed
I loved working with the clients. For almost the entire time I worked there I was the only day person. It was very hard for me to find a replacement when I needed it.
The promise was great, but the reality left a little to be desired
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAOctober 30, 2013
Lots of talent in this organization and there were moments when I really liked working there.

There seems to be different rules for different people in terms of flexibility and expectations. It is possible to have a great working experience at Mosaic with some of the many highly talented people working there.

I made friends with many people there. – more... They are good people with the right intentions and will likely improve their company in the coming months and years.

I sincerely wish them good luck. The work they are doing is important and the rapid growth of the company is a testament to what they are doing correctly. – less
Fulfilling working with the individuals
Assist people (Current Employee), Garden City KSOctober 25, 2013
Pros: building relationships with the individuals
Cons: poor communication
A typical day at work would include personal, cooking, and cleaning. I usually worked overnights so it was not as interactive. I learned a lot about having patience with individuals and co-workers. Management was okay, but not perfect. Some of my co-workers were easy to get along with and worked well on our team while others thought they were better – more... than other people or just did not care about the people we served. The hardest part of my job is poor communication in the company as a whole not just with co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I am doing everything I can to help improve the life of others.A typical day at work would include personal, cooking, and cleaning. I usually worked overnights so it was not as interactive. I learned a lot about having patience with individuals and co-workers. Management was okay, but not perfect. Some of my co-workers were easy to get along with and worked well on our team while others thought they were better than other people or just did not care about the people we served. The hardest part of my job is poor communication in the company as a whole not just with co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I am doing everything I can to help improve the life of others. – less
Excellent Employer, engaged employees, very ethical and environmentally concious company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lithia, FLOctober 22, 2013
Pros: excellent salary, good benefits, family atmosphere, longevity
Cons: sometimes seasonal
As a Customer Service Rep (CSR) I am the voice of the customer - what ever this issue is, I help resolve.

The most enjoyable part of my job is customer interaction, making that emotional connection with them, making our large company very customer centric.
Ok stepping stone company
Walmart merchandiser (Former Employee), PrincetonOctober 21, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: hired part time, work full time hours with bad pay, no full time jobs, no promotions, little raises
Originally hired on as a part time Walmart video game representative, Mosaic eventually was bought out and merged with another company, thereby allowing the Mosaic division growth with more clients.

At first, the company was decent enough, it gave me experience in working independently, working with different levels of store staff, and doing product – more... resets.

Eventually the company started taking on more clients within Walmart, starting with the laptop department, which makes sense to do when the resets would happen every several months, not every week as nothing really happens in between the resets.

Then the company took on the camera departments in Walmart, and this is where the company I feel really began it’s decline.

Mosaic is by all means NOT a full time company, and what I mean by that is they only have full time positions for district managers, regional, and some employees at their office headquarters in Texas where they are from. Otherwise, the majority of their employees are part time, so they can avoid having to pay for benefits and the such.

I was hired on to work 19 hours, sometimes a pinch more if there were special projects, but when the company acquired additional clients and work beyond what I was hired on to do, the hours changed significantly. Suddenly I was working close to 40 plus hours, pay that was nowhere near enough, and work that was BEYOND boring, provided virtually no point other than to be able to secure jobs and work.

For example, the camera bar project was a weekly project where we would go to the department and have to audit for what was supposed to be an hour, whether the cameras were set or not. The problem, the cameras didn’t change for several months. We would go in, and spend up to three hours just standing there answering page after page of the same monotonous questions about each individual camera, whether they were still on display and stocked and priced, week after week after week. And guess what? My stores had theirs completed, nothing was going to change from one week to the next, so why bother with it?

The company became a ridiculous joke, having us work 40 plus hours, no room for promotions, no benefits, and getting no assistance on tools necessary for the job.

My suggestion is to avoid this company at all costs, they make you work like a slave for what’s supposed to be part time, but you end up working full time. – less
Company stands by there employees
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee), New Bern, NCOctober 21, 2013
The company really does stand by there employees and lets them know if they do a great job.
Prosperous Consulting Firm
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 17, 2013
Fun fast paced environment.
Creative outlet.
Great networking.
Great staff.
Merchandising company
Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), TexasOctober 7, 2013
Pros: work when you want as long as certain reports were completed on time
Cons: not a good reliable job. only able to work up to 15 hours a week.
Part time job. No advancement. Go to local retail stores such as Best Buy. Put out special CDs and sale signs on racks. Put together displays.

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more