Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Extremely rewarding job
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee), Clarion, IAJuly 30, 2013
Fast paced, rewarding job with new challenges every day. Lots of training was offered to me as well as career advancement.
Mosaic is one of the best Marketing companies to work for. They have a real commitment to The Managers and Brand Ambassadors that are employeed there.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJuly 25, 2013
Working for Mosaic is enjoyable. Being hired as a manager for Mosaic they paid for my training and gave me all the tools I would need to have a successful event. Plus they have one of the best pay schedules that I have seen.
good place to work
recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville,FlJuly 23, 2013
I am a recruiter responsible for matching candidates to a temporary or permanent position. My role is to use sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking. I also brief candidate with salary and benefits. I also go through company policies to ensure effectiveness.
volunteer work that one enjoys is always a sweet place to be
Life Coach/ Biblical Counselor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 18, 2013
Pros: seeing god transform lives is so much fun!
Cons: sometimes people don't always cooperate with god and that is a bummer.
I had the opportunity to do what I enjoy doing the most in life. Helping others find freedom and wholeness through a deeper connection with God.
Such a great company
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Coumbus, GAJuly 17, 2013
Ive been with Mosaic since August of 2012 I would have to say they are theist company I have ever worked for in a long time. Just the best experience ever.
Nice dining astablishment
D.S.A ( direct support assistant ) (Former Employee), Corsicana, TXJuly 16, 2013
Great place to get your cook on. In a small town every one goes to their favorite place and that is what we strived to be.
great working with all the people
CNA (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 15, 2013
Pros: eating with the consumers
Cons: short breaks
ran programs for each individual, and helped them make a pay check doing contract work.
management was strict howerever the people are very important
co-workers worked as a team.
the hardest part is when things just dont go your way
the most enjoyable part was going on outing.
liked meeting different people
DSA (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 12, 2013
Pros: meeting new clients
Cons: mangement
You get to meet very special clients and learn to understand thier needs you become more then a provider they become part of your family
Fun Work place
CMS (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2013
Pros: insurance premiums paid by company
Cons: far from home
My most enjoyable time at my job is when my clients are showing improvements everyday by what the programs we are running with them
Merchandiser
Field Representative (Former Employee), MerchandiserJuly 7, 2013
My day was being responsible for 3 stores, Shopko.and to albertons. I was there to put up advertisements, checking on product that should be out. Used a tablet and 10 key
good company
Brand ambassador (Current Employee), Los AngelesJune 23, 2013
Pros: good pay for doing mostly nothing.
Cons: only down side is they don't reimburse gas and locations are always in different venues.
Mosaic is your typical marketing company. I do direct marketing, mostly wet samples, interact with prospect and capture data like, age and sex of crowd, response to samples and any other information required.
Customer Service Representative/Vendor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2013
Pros: design your own hours, meeting new people everyday.
Cons: no advancement in pay
• Set and maintain displays for a variety of clients.
• Manage timely communication between company & employees for new product release to floor.
• Organize and clean product area to maintain appearance to attract new customers.
• Making sure both the stores and the companies are pleased with the end results.
Great Job
Grand Ambassador-Sales Representative (Current Employee), Southern MarylandJune 6, 2013
Pros: good hours
A great job in the beer industry. Allows me to work with customers, meet new people, and relay the prior knowledge I have about beer, while also learning more about beer each day.
be prepared to work tons and be underpaid
Various (Former Employee), DallasJune 5, 2013
Pros: benefits not bad
Cons: culture is very political and shady
Constant push against reporting and technology to get anything accomplished. Broken systems and payroll.
Co-workers are great
Experienced Sales Consultant (Part-Time) (Current Employee), Hawthorne, CAMay 23, 2013
Co-workers are great, customers can be a bit difficult at times.
Fun
Promo (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 22, 2013
I love working for Mosaic. It allows me to learn more about my city and network with others. I have awesome co-workers which makes going to work enjoyable.
A very fun place to work.
Service Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 21, 2013
Pros: making my own hours and going to several businesses.
Cons: sometimes the large displays in theatres are difficult. and hours vary week to week.
I can make my own hours as long as projects are completed on time.
Great Job!
Merchandiser (Former Employee), 101 East Fayette Street, Baltimore MD 21201April 27, 2013
Pros: people, quick advancement, manager support, on and offsite activities.
Cons: long work days
J P Morgan Chase was a great job to work at. The people were positive and we had a lot of fun. Though the work day was often long and hard the people and the activities they provided made the job more enjoyable. I wish would have stayed in the states.
the hardest part of the job
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Hillsdale, MIApril 21, 2013
Pros: fox will send you couple free movies certian times of the year
Cons: dealing with mean managers
Is dealing with certian managers who do not care for someone and prefers someone else who used to service the store so they make things very much problematic for you as you go in and service the store
Down to earth, proffesional employees with a strong work ethic
Maintenance Clerk (Former Employee), Riverview, FLApril 19, 2013
Pros: banquets, lunches, benefits
Cons: no cons
I loved working as a contractor at Mosaic. They are an amazing company with great benefits!! A typical day depends on what job you are doing and what the plants needs are for the day. Management is fair and understanding of your needs. Hardest part of the job:not hard if you do your job right. Most enjoyable: the people.

About Mosaic

Mosaic is among the fastest growing agencies in North America. By utilizing its People as Media™ approach to connecting – Read more