Mosaic Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Fido XM Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2015
Productive and Fun work environment.
Great management.
End of the day reports can be tedious
Fantastic incentive bonuses
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short term
good second career
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Laval and North Shore9 December 2013
I've done several sorts of jobs including experiential merchandising, store resets, firmware upgrades and blitz crew work (setting up gas station convenience stores). Pay is reasonable. Mileage payout is weak. There was plenty of support when I needed to ask questions. I find their pay system arcane and hard to interpret as to what exactly I was paid for which service I provided.

Met many good people, almost no one I couldn't get along with.
Pros
Flexible hours to a degree, free golf shirts
Cons
Some jobs require a lot of schlepping of equipment and preparation.
I"ve always enjoyed mining
Hoist operater (Former Employee) –  Colonsay, SK21 September 2013
I was on production @Mosaic for approx. 25 years before getting my hoisting ticket I enjoyed the underground world while I was there but enjoy the hoist position even more. A typical day on the hoist is doing your daily checks on the hoist with the shaft crew or electricians, Lowering material underground. My co-worker are great and I also have a great boss too. Hardest part is not see the people you working with and going with the signals and bell system but learning that skill is great
Pros
Not breathing the dust that I was underground and also a quieter surrounding
Cons
Shift work if I have to mention a con
Great work environment with flexible schedule.
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON2 September 2015
A great company to work for! I travel between different mobile stores training RSA's on upcoming, or recently released devices in order to better assist them with sales. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the chance to attain and use brand new mobile devices before they hit the market.
what i enjoyed about the job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2015
overall it was enjoyable being able to assist shoppers in what they buy and provide them with information to help them be more aware in the purchases they make.
Responsibilites
Brand Ambassador for Samsung Canada (Current Employee) –  ontario21 April 2014
Brand Ambassador for Samsung Canada. I am responsible for promoting sales to existing and new clients, identifying and soliciting potential clients. Other duties include training and educating other employees from external stores, assessing client's needs and resources and recommending the appropriate goods and/or services. I also set up displays of merchandise in stores or in malls to attract new customers. I deliver sales presentations to employees and administer and close sales transactions with clients.
Pros
travel
Cons
part time
FUN workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON9 November 2015
pan am was a once in a lifetime opportunity, i got to meet a bunch of new people! it was a great experience working as a guard there!
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 November 2014
Worked from 11pm-7am. Would sign in and report to manager. I learned a lot about reading modification sheets and how to communicate while under pressure. The hardest part about the job was trying to please everyone as everyone was working hard and scrambled everywhere some people would ask for help at the same time and myself could not help all at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was when everything was finished and knowing the job was done right.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
long nights
Rate a 5..... yes I would work there again
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound area27 October 2015
Great place to work. Thinks about your health and safety. Easy staff to work with. Great managers. Lots of time off. Air - cond. in summer. Casual dress.
Internet Access is a must.
Overnight Reset - Casual Employment (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 June 2014
Much easier to work for a company based out of where you live. There have been many issues where I have had to play phone tag or email numerous people to have the issue resolved. Most of the training I received was by email and I would have to teach myself. People I deal with at work are great, but getting anything done through the higher ups is always a hassel
Pros
They pay for my travel/accomodations when i go away for work
Cons
company is based out of toronto so there is no face to face contact to resolve issues
Great environment to work in
Merchandiser/ Field Specialist- Duties (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2014
A typical day at work I manage a team of 5 to 10 people. Work directly with the store management team.

Hardest part of the job is making sure everything is done in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with people.
Fun place to work with the right attitude
Sales Representative, Phillips LED (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB18 May 2015
Typical day of work was go in to a store, set up the demo area, stand around and wait for customers that you can engage. The hardest part of the job was to keep track of all the sales made, when there was more than one consumers at a time.
Pros
standing around and waiting for the customers
Cons
got boring at times
Supportive work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON5 January 2014
Strong Supportive Management
Exceptional work Environment
Typical work Day varies by day and contract
Pros
Supportive staff, good Hours, Great overall work environment
Cons
Jobs can vary based on Contractual offers
Excellent opportunity
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton8 December 2014
I currently work for Mosaic part time and it could not be a more flexible job. My coordinator is so friendly and helpful, always willing to go the extra mile to help me out. If you are considering working for them part time, my advice is to give it a try. This is my first time working two jobs and so far I don't regret a thing.
Pros
Great hours, flexible, diverse job opportunities
Cons
When jobs end there may not be a new one right away
Excellent part time work, perfect for students!
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta21 April 2015
Sales Ambassadors/Representatives go out in the field and perform liquor tastings at various liquor store locations. Reps must dressed appropriately and come fully prepared. People who are already social and enjoy being around people this job is a shoe in.
Pros
Starting pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Great co workers
Overnight reset (Former Employee) –  British Columbia19 June 2013
while i enjoyed the work....the hours were waaaaay too little...(8-16 a month! Overnight reset @Home Depot) The crews i worked with were always great...understanding..helpful and friendly....the worst part was waiting to get paid ( waited over a month for an 8 hour paycheque)
Pros
good honest work
Cons
waiting well over 2 weeks for a paycheque and having to fight with payroll and HR to get it sent out
Mosiac was a fun and enjoyable workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2014
Mosiac taught me a lot about leadeship and responsibilty as I was working with full time employees that had been working their for many years. A typical day at work would include doing the usual inventory check, filling up the cases with food and beverages, makng sure the cafe was clean and working as the cashier.
Pros
Very nice environment
Cons
Was far from home
Challenging!
Contract team member for Metro/Food Basics (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 January 2015
I started this contract position after 10 years of customer service based employment. This current position challenges me physically and mentally on a daily basis. I thoroughly enjoy the traveling that this job entails and highly recommend the experience this position has to offer.
a social place to work with great opportunities.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2015
Mosaic was a energetic place to work with having fun and excitement to meeting new people everyday. and also being acustom to changing venues quite often, which not only was fun but gave me opportunity to experience to adapt to all sorts of work environment.
Experiential And Marketing
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2015
Providing various samples of spirits within the LCBO, while promoting brand knowledge. The easiest part of the job is engaging with customers, the hardest part of the job would be sampling a product not widely liked by consumers, making it harder to meet your sales objectives.