Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Tech Savvy Business
PT Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Metro DetroitSeptember 11, 2014
Company gives you awesome tools to work with out in the field! It makes reporting and product tracking very easy! The hardest part of my job is being the liaison between vendor and store. Some stores are more receptive and find me indispensable, while others make my job very difficult.
enjoyed my freedom
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: worked alone
Cons: wear and tear on personal car
my day would be get in my car and drive all over to make sure that the stores had all the up dated information needed.
okay but some issues
Microsoft Marketing Ambassador (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 8, 2014
good company to work for but upper management needs an audit, very unorganized and unsupportive of the field representatives. All well very unpredictable work hours..one day your promised a set schedule the next your hours are cut-in half. This company has also been acquired by Acosta so a lot of budget cuts are taking place.
Great Mission and Values
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Newark, DESeptember 7, 2014
Great place to work with great people.

Looking for something closer to home.
Still work here currently
Brand Advocate (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: create schedule, hours
Cons: last minute "surprises", getting shipped new fixtures to house
I still am working here and decline to do a company review at this point.
I enjoyed being a Direct support Associate
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, NESeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free health insurance and life insurance
Cons: if a client were to unexpectatly leave, i would miss hours
I worked with clients in their homes, teaching them independent living skills. Which included assisting with budgeting their money and working learning programs to assist in the learning process
Loved my Job, Not the company
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WI Best BuyAugust 29, 2014
Pros: brand excellence, pays well, flexible scheduling (depending on market manager)
Cons: inconsistent, mm not personable, too many bosses, no loyalty
FOM's seem like they changed every month. No consistency and too many people to have to answer to. Last FOM was not comfortable to address issues with and did not support employees, also lied about why I was pulled from program. I worked for Samsung in Best Buy, LOVED my job and did very well at it. Just like any other Temp agency, you are expendable – more... for any reason. Market manager on latter half of employment was non existent, pretentious, and wasn't comfortable to address issues with . Redundant mandatory conference calls every single week and one person in control of it couldn't speak proper English and gave false info about products. Beware – less
Fun interaction with customers and store employees
Certified Entertainment Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great fast paced work environment with the ability to work without direct supervision
Cons: short hours
The Best Buy Movie Program was a lot of fun to be a part of. We had the opportunity to build store displays from all of the major movie studios. Afterwards we would set all the Blu-ray and DVD's into the display according to a set plan. A typical visit to my store would involve neatly arranging all of the movies within their store designated categories – more... (Action, Drama, Horror, etc.) and adding new release movies to the shelves. At the end of our store visit we would use our handheld device to take pictures and audit what we had done.

The hardest part of the visit was called an inventory pull where we would receive a list of movies and music cd's that were going back to the Best Buy distribution centers. This sometimes consisted of thousands of titles. What made it easier was to always organize the categories ahead of the inventory pull.

I really enjoyed helping our vendors sell the products that consumers enjoy. Who doesn't like a good movie? – less
Excellent Place to work
DSA (Current Employee), Osceola, IAAugust 25, 2014
This is an excellent place to work. They are always willing to work with me and accommodate around my school hours. The most enjoyable part of my job at Mosaic is the relationships that are built with the clients. It is amazing when you form that sense of trust.
LOVE the people I work with, but management needs more communication
DSP (direct support professional) (Current Employee), Osceola, INAugust 24, 2014
Pros: love the clients, love the feeling of making a difference
Cons: no communication
I love my job, but I have struggled with the lack of communication throughout the company in the past 2 months. It was perfect until I hit my one year mark. Makes me sad as I honestly saw the possibility moving up in the company until just recently. The clients are great and always bring a smile to my face.
answered phones, maintain client fiances, gathered finance reports for guardians, service coordination and management, accounts payable, etc
Administrative Technician (Former Employee), Hastings, NEAugust 23, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with individuals and venders.
Cons: no breaks, unprofessionalism on several levels.
I no longer fit in this organization. I am looking for a job that appreciates the work that is done and focuses on positives. I am very open to constructive criticism as that is what allows me to grow and become a more effective employee. When supervisors resort to name calling and refuse to listen to answers to questions they asked, I knew I no longer – more... was a member of the team.

Organization is awesome and is doing awesome things for the individuals in their care overall. There are a few bad apples that make it difficult for a person to do their job effectively. – less
Productive learning experience to new Samsung technology
SAMSUNG CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Seekonk, MAAugust 16, 2014
Build relationships with customers

New technology and training skills

little to no supervision

team efforts all around

Passion makes the job within technology easy
Fun place to work with multiple positions
Manager (Current Employee), Frederick, MDAugust 7, 2014
Due to the nature of Mosaic, there are multiple positions in a vast array of areas to work in. Whether it be Sales or Merchandising or Management, there are quite a few different types of work available.
Mosaic
Kyocera Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Centerville, UTAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great pay, flexable schedule
Cons: no benifits or job security. sol after contract is over
great pay but no job security whatsoever. working on your own is very nice but mountains of paperwork can be a little tedious. really enjoyed working here but probably not something you can make a career out of.
Fun company with growth opportunities
Samsung Market Trainer/Lead (Current Employee), Newark, NJAugust 1, 2014
Pros: excellent management
Cons: work weekends
Mosaic has excellent upper management and a great support team. They are a fair company with plenty of growth opportunities. I love going to work and the training and leadership that they provide to me and my team.
Flexible hours
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Osceola, INJuly 26, 2014
The company offers flexible hours. Good team to work with. Management is highly helpful if you have questions.
Great for growth
Active Directory Engineer (Current Employee), Riverview, FLJuly 17, 2014
Awesome exposure to many aspects of information technology.
Overall Enjoyable and rewarding job
Certified Medication Specialist (Current Employee), Norfolk, NEJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free meals, chances to move outside and take individuals to fun places, fair pay.
Cons: communication could be better
Despite some management issues and behavioral problems, working for Mosaic was a extremely fun experience. Definitely for someone who enjoys a very fast work pace and a chance to further your experience in the caregiving world. Perfect way to work with one of a kind individuals with amazing personalities and genuine co-workers that make everyday interesting.
Encouraing and self training/ learning institution
Direct Support Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: giving hands on support whenever necessary
Cons: part-time with no benefits
As a direct support assistant, I help mentally and developmentally challenged in achieving their goals ranging from redirecting their activities to completing their daily routines.
It is gratifying to have these individuals and help them achieve above their limitations.
Microsoft Market Ambassador
Microsoft Market Ambassador (Current Employee), TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good pay, alone most of the time
Cons: deadlines are not accurate neither is the system for filing work reports
Cool and fun work environment if you like to travel. Get to meet interesting people and learn about latest technology. at time you are even given some cool hi tech stuff for the time your working for the company.

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more