Mosaic Employee Reviews

FUN workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ONNovember 9, 2015
pan am was a once in a lifetime opportunity, i got to meet a bunch of new people! it was a great experience working as a guard there!
A non-profit organization that helps the community. A great place to learn.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 3, 2013
The group at MOSAIC is very willing to teach, making this a great place to start in an office environment. A typical day would include scanning performance reviews and emailing them to coworkers, filing documents related to personal files, updating salary information in Payworks, updating contract information in MS Access, rearranging files to and from the termination list. Support the HR department where ever necessary.
Pros
flexible hours based on my personal availability and i am able to ride my bike to work, which makes me happy.
Cons
i would like to gather more experience and take on new work, but there is no real position for me to move into.
Rate a 5..... yes I would work there again
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound areaOctober 27, 2015
Great place to work. Thinks about your health and safety. Easy staff to work with. Great managers. Lots of time off. Air - cond. in summer. Casual dress.
Great benefits and fun place to work
Building Operator/Facility Mechanic/ (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJuly 30, 2014
great place to work....career growth is slow in the maintenance department, but the benefits and perks make it worth while.
freedom of responsilbity
Field Marketing Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto OntarioApril 12, 2013
Great to learn products from different companys, and work with people. Nice to do a great job without haveing all the stress and presure of management.
Pros
fun co workers
Cons
Great work environment with flexible schedule.
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONSeptember 2, 2015
A great company to work for! I travel between different mobile stores training RSA's on upcoming, or recently released devices in order to better assist them with sales. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the chance to attain and use brand new mobile devices before they hit the market.
Exclusive Home Depot
Lead Merchandiser/Installer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2014
Very detailed work. Enjoyable.
Most work was extensively in Home Depot
A lot of travelling
Poor communication from management
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not regular full time
Productive and fun
Fido XM Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2015
Productive and Fun work environment.
Great management.
End of the day reports can be tedious
Fantastic incentive bonuses
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short term
A very productive and good learning experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, Sask.December 12, 2012
We start with a safety talk, plan and organize priority jobs with educated foreman/supervisors and workers tackle them as a team or individually, as required. The hardest part was when i over-saw the Machine shop. Too busy for two machinist and near eighty tradesman, waiting for parts. Enjoyable parts were the company meals and different festivities that brought co-workers together in all trades and management.
Pros
safety meetings and pro-active attitude
Cons
one hour travel each way
all around alright place to work
jouneyman welder and pressure welder (Current Employee) –  Colonsay, SKDecember 17, 2012
we fab and install all our own lots of different jobs from millwright work to welding and repair. I learned a lot at this companyand enjoyed working here but would like to further my career. my co workers are great to work with , The hardest part of the job is sometimes heat and dust in certain areas but i find you adjust to this . the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing what weve accomplished at the end of a big job.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
dirty and want to advance further
could set your own hours.
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  EdmontonMarch 4, 2015
Upon arriving at your first project of the day, you would report to manager of store, to introduce yourself, let them know what company you are with, explain what you are going to be doing and ask where you can locate the supplies you would need for the project.
You had to learn to associate with many types of people. Usually most projects were for one person to complete. Some larger jobs required two or three to work together.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes arriving at the store and your supplies you needed could not be located and you spent most of your time looking for supplies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people.
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
sometimes not given enough time to complete project.
Great environment to work in
Merchandiser/ Field Specialist- Duties (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 17, 2014
A typical day at work I manage a team of 5 to 10 people. Work directly with the store management team.

Hardest part of the job is making sure everything is done in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with people.
Great place to work, difficult application process
Demo Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Good place to work overall but difficult to find work within the company after the campaigns were over. Also low pay and benefits.
Pros
interesting positions
Cons
finding employment multiple times within the company
Fun work place
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
every enthusiastic work culture, and fun people to work with.
only downside is that they have really slow seasons which can lead to not enough work hours
Fun place to work with the right attitude
Sales Representative, Phillips LED (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 18, 2015
Typical day of work was go in to a store, set up the demo area, stand around and wait for customers that you can engage. The hardest part of the job was to keep track of all the sales made, when there was more than one consumers at a time.
Pros
standing around and waiting for the customers
Cons
got boring at times
Supportive work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJanuary 5, 2014
Strong Supportive Management
Exceptional work Environment
Typical work Day varies by day and contract
Pros
supportive staff, good hours, great overall work environment
Cons
jobs can vary based on contractual offers
Great place to work and great people
Merchandising/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  ReginaNovember 24, 2014
Typical day at work consisted of Resetting major store displays and inventory. Very fast-paced and detail oriented.
Pros
great hours and benefits
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  MississaugaNovember 8, 2014
Worked from 11pm-7am. Would sign in and report to manager. I learned a lot about reading modification sheets and how to communicate while under pressure. The hardest part about the job was trying to please everyone as everyone was working hard and scrambled everywhere some people would ask for help at the same time and myself could not help all at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was when everything was finished and knowing the job was done right.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
long nights
Excellent part time work, perfect for students!
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaApril 21, 2015
Sales Ambassadors/Representatives go out in the field and perform liquor tastings at various liquor store locations. Reps must dressed appropriately and come fully prepared. People who are already social and enjoy being around people this job is a shoe in.
Pros
Starting pay
Cons
Not enough hours
I"ve always enjoyed mining
Hoist operater (Former Employee) –  Colonsay, SKSeptember 21, 2013
I was on production @Mosaic for approx. 25 years before getting my hoisting ticket I enjoyed the underground world while I was there but enjoy the hoist position even more. A typical day on the hoist is doing your daily checks on the hoist with the shaft crew or electricians, Lowering material underground. My co-worker are great and I also have a great boss too. Hardest part is not see the people you working with and going with the signals and bell system but learning that skill is great
Pros
not breathing the dust that i was underground and also a quieter surrounding
Cons
shift work if i have to mention a con