Mosaic Employee Reviews

Fun job culture
Field Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers and getting their feedback on products. The hardest part of the job was having to carry the props and equipment to different locations.
Varied work tasks in varied stores, very flexible work schedule
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2017
The tasks a Brand Ambassador has to complete are very simple and straightforward. The real job is being able to help customers who come with questions. Generally the store in which I worked varied from week to week, and so did the people. Being around all those different people was more fun than challenging, though. Management is as helpful as they can be. But when there is something missing from the display kit, there's nothing that anyone can really do. If you're the first choice for an activation and you can't make it to all of your shifts, you tell your supervisor and they look for another Brand Ambassador to cover them, but the ones you can do you keep.
Pros
flexible schedule, no sales pressure
Cons
sometimes work kits are incomplete or damaged, and you just have to make do
MOSAIC is like working with family healthy environment, the workload is heavy but there is always support in every corner
Crosss cultural Counselor /Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 January 2017
While working with MOSAIC I learned to co-op and gain my best knowledge. I was able to contribute changes and receive feed back as well support from my Directors and everyone that I worked with. At MOSAIC any idea is welcomed and they find a way to develop and make it happen. We use to take different training yearly to best serve our clients.
Pros
once a month we went as a group to eat our with the dirrector
Cons
you might work more tan 8 hrs. a day yet paid only 7.5 hr
Great job!
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, SK20 January 2017
A wonderful job with full control of manpower, schedule, and design. One of the best jobs I have ever been on with some of the best people in the trade.
working with fun people
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK19 January 2017
every place I worked I loved the people I supper easy to get along with so it makes going to work so much easier I would have changed working out at mosaic the people were awesome I loved getting up every morning to go to work knowing I was gonna work with awesome people
Pros
the people
Cons
some customers
Productive and fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
- Set up and designed a visually appealing booth
- Worked independently during 8-our shifts
- Ability to meet and monitor daily sale targets
- Demonstrated communication skills while interacting with customers about the various
products
- Utilized the online data-recording base to record sales and provide feedback to the company
Good place to get experience
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
Good company to get experience. Treat their employees very badly and don't pay good at all. Most of the time they will put you on contracts so they don't have to pay for your benefits. You work 24h/7 and you're never able to disconnect.
Cons
Long hours of work
Great for students
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2016
Mosaic is great if you're a student, the scheduling of things is easy to work around your classes and the management is great. Also a great second job if you need a little extra money.
fun work!
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 December 2016
this is a good experience which helps me learn more about marketing and also their brand. I would love to work with other staff there as their passion influences me and makes me feel great!
great staff
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2016
very accommodating and understanding, willing to help. they're also easily contacted in case of emergencies. communication between managers and employees is consistent.
Pros
dynamic work environment
Cons
not very stable
Unreliable Hours
Matheson Boulevard - Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 August 2016
At Mosaic, there are absolutely no benefits. The pay is terrible and the job kills your car as it demands a lot of kilometers on your car every year.
Pros
Cons
Unpredictable income
Family environment and fun to work
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colonsay, Saskatchewan19 July 2016
The Colonsay mine site in Saskatchewan is a fun place to work and feels like a family environment. Managers have a mentoring attitude and genuinely value safety over everything else.
Pros
Excellent people, fun place to work
Cons
commute is challenging
Good employer but time to move forward.
Raw ore trackhoe operator (Current Employee) –  Colonsay, SK14 July 2016
Mosaic has been a good place to work. The employee's are helpful and people are safety conscious. I've enjoyed my time at mosaic but with this current layoff I find myself in a position where I need to either find temporary work or move on in a different direction. I enjoyed going to work at mosaic and always did my best to go above and beyond my expectations.

I feel like I was a well rounded worker, I found myself working in many different locations of the mine site. Getting a taste for everything and learning as much as I can while I was there.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Currently going through a layoff.
Flexible hours, easy to get along with staff and fun work environment.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS22 June 2016
A typical day at work consists of driving to the location you are assigned, setting up a booth with whatever it is you're sampling and then you begin to actually work. You get as many peoples attention as possible and you try to sell as much as possible of whatever the product you were sampling is. The management is excellent and super easy to get along with and the hour are flexible. You don't have someone watching you, you are alone in the field except for the occasional so if you don't like being micro-managed it is great. I don't have anything bad to say.
It was a great organization to volunteer with, sometimes not responsible.
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 May 2016
Volunteering with MOSAIC was fun and very co-operative, but sometime I would go to projects and there would be no one there, which would waste a lot of my time.
Great place to work good hours good wage
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 May 2016
I go into different liquor stores to sample there products to costumers. The people I work for are great I love it there! Hardest part of my job is leaving after my shift I love it there so much
Mosaic
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2016
It was a really good learning experience, love the people that were there, they really taught me a lot. My co-workers were really nice and my boss really motivated the team to do better and be better.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
some days were long hours
Fun work place
Contractor Reset (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 March 2016
Loved working for Mosaic ! So kinda and loving co-workers.
Every night we worked it was just great walking in and seeing everybody. If I had the chance, I would do it again in a heart beat.
Pros
Fun workers
industrial setting
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK27 January 2016
Great team to be involved with. responsible for emergency telephone lines which save lives. A lot of deep underground work.
Pros
good experience
Cons
way far underground at times
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Esterhazy, SK17 December 2015
Different culture and environment. learned a lot.Good engineering experience. New Industry to explore. People are very friendly and management is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.