Mosaic

Mosaic Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I"ve always enjoyed mining
Hoist operater (Former Employee), Colonsay, SKSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: not breathing the dust that i was underground and also a quieter surrounding
Cons: shift work if i have to mention a con
I was on production @Mosaic for approx. 25 years before getting my hoisting ticket I enjoyed the underground world while I was there but enjoy the hoist position even more. A typical day on the hoist is doing your daily checks on the hoist with the shaft crew or electricians, Lowering material underground. My co-worker are great and I also have a great – more... boss too. Hardest part is not see the people you working with and going with the signals and bell system but learning that skill is great – less
Great co workers
Overnight reset (Former Employee), British ColumbiaJune 19, 2013
Pros: good honest work
Cons: waiting well over 2 weeks for a paycheque and having to fight with payroll and hr to get it sent out
while i enjoyed the work....the hours were waaaaay too little...(8-16 a month! Overnight reset @Home Depot) The crews i worked with were always great...understanding..helpful and friendly....the worst part was waiting to get paid ( waited over a month for an 8 hour paycheque)
Well run organization
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Oshawa/PeterboroughJune 5, 2013
Travel from Store to Stores merchandinsing, rotating and growing the business.
Good Communication
Team Players
Elected Banner Champion
Gaining additional Bunker and Endcap space without Ads
Building great rappore with customers
A non-profit organization that helps the community. A great place to learn.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 3, 2013
Pros: flexible hours based on my personal availability and i am able to ride my bike to work, which makes me happy.
Cons: i would like to gather more experience and take on new work, but there is no real position for me to move into.
The group at MOSAIC is very willing to teach, making this a great place to start in an office environment. A typical day would include scanning performance reviews and emailing them to coworkers, filing documents related to personal files, updating salary information in Payworks, updating contract information in MS Access, rearranging files to and from – more... the termination list. Support the HR department where ever necessary. – less
Not a company you want to 'grow' with
Brand Ambassador and Program Coordinator (Former Employee), VancouverApril 30, 2013
Pros: paid travel
Cons: expected to have the ability to front $8000 for promotional expenses.
I really loved working for Mosaic as a B.A. and Promo Model, and was very excited when I was promoted to a Coordinator.

Unfortunately, that was the worst position I have ever had, and by the conversations I have had with other Coordinators, their experiences were no better. Expectations include, having no social life, working 90+ hour weeks with no – more... time off in compensation, refusal to pay out expenses in a timely matter, and expectation of staff to forge results to meet clients expectations.

All around such a negative experience with this company. I would not feel comfortable recommending anyone to work in any other role then a Brand Ambassador. – less
freedom of responsilbity
Field Marketing Merchandiser (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioApril 12, 2013
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: long hours
Great to learn products from different companys, and work with people. Nice to do a great job without haveing all the stress and presure of management.
I would never work for this company again
sales rep (Current Employee), NBMarch 15, 2013
Cons: false pretenses
this company treats its employees like a number instead of family
Reliable, exciting, and rewarding
Customer Service (Current Employee), St. Catharines areaJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: not enough hours
Working with consumers allowed me to further my costumer relations skills as well as independence within the workforce.
Great place to work, difficult application process
Demo Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: interesting positions
Cons: finding employment multiple times within the company
Good place to work overall but difficult to find work within the company after the campaigns were over. Also low pay and benefits.
Lots of fun and you get to meet plenty of good people
Apple Merchandise Representative (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 23, 2012
Due to the nature of the job you get to meet new interesting people everyday
Wages
Laborer (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: paid travel time
Cons: inconsistent hours
Good wages, excellent people to work with. lots of travel. Night work.
Great job for students
Hewlett-Packard Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 17, 2012
Mosaic typically hires students for either short term contract work or permanent part-time work. The latter involves entering into a store to represent a specific brand delegated to you. There's pressure to sell and you are assumed to be able to work completely independently.
fun but no job security and your work might not be noticed
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
Its hard work it can be fun if you make it I can't complain about my co-workers I love them all. The hardest part is the insecurity but that's the same with any marketing job especially these days. Overall a great place to work.
Belle opportunité d'avancement
Représentante (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 23, 2013
Une journée de travail typique en tant que représentante pour la compagnie Mosaic dépend toujours du contrat.
En ce moment, je représente une brasserie pour un de leurs nouveau produit dans les épiceries autour de chez moi.
Le but est de faire connaître à un plus grand nombre de personne possible leur nouvelle bière récemment entrée dans le marché québécois.
Les – more... opportunités de développement sont assez grande puisque Mosaic opère depuis 18 ans et possède une assez vaste banque de clients diversifié à représenter.
L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste serait que je dois parfois rester de longues heures debout. Cependant, l'aspect positif est que je puisse interagir avec de nouvelle personnes tout les jours. – less

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more