Mosaic Employee Reviews in Canada

A selfless volunteering organization
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 18, 2015
- Create promotional videos/posters.
-Distributing videos and posters through social media outputs.
- Recruit Volunteers.
-Calling up all volunteers and organizing them into groups.
- Coordinating with the Event planners.
- The most enjoyable part of the position is the diverse environments I find myself in each time I organize/attend an event.
Pros
Attending a variety of Events and festivals
Cons
Fun place to work with the right attitude
Sales Representative, Phillips LED (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 18, 2015
Typical day of work was go in to a store, set up the demo area, stand around and wait for customers that you can engage. The hardest part of the job was to keep track of all the sales made, when there was more than one consumers at a time.
Pros
standing around and waiting for the customers
Cons
got boring at times
Productive and fun
Fido XM Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2015
Productive and Fun work environment.
Great management.
End of the day reports can be tedious
Fantastic incentive bonuses
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short term
amazing
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 5, 2015
Great, love the people and the opportunities! I loved promoting the brands and selling them! I loved to dress up and work at events! I am not shy and love to engage with consumers.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
nothing
Excellent part time work, perfect for students!
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaApril 21, 2015
Sales Ambassadors/Representatives go out in the field and perform liquor tastings at various liquor store locations. Reps must dressed appropriately and come fully prepared. People who are already social and enjoy being around people this job is a shoe in.
Pros
Starting pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Experiential And Marketing
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 13, 2015
Providing various samples of spirits within the LCBO, while promoting brand knowledge. The easiest part of the job is engaging with customers, the hardest part of the job would be sampling a product not widely liked by consumers, making it harder to meet your sales objectives.
Fun work place
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
every enthusiastic work culture, and fun people to work with.
only downside is that they have really slow seasons which can lead to not enough work hours
could set your own hours.
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  EdmontonMarch 4, 2015
Upon arriving at your first project of the day, you would report to manager of store, to introduce yourself, let them know what company you are with, explain what you are going to be doing and ask where you can locate the supplies you would need for the project.
You had to learn to associate with many types of people. Usually most projects were for one person to complete. Some larger jobs required two or three to work together.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes arriving at the store and your supplies you needed could not be located and you spent most of your time looking for supplies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people.
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
sometimes not given enough time to complete project.
a social place to work with great opportunities.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 22, 2015
Mosaic was a energetic place to work with having fun and excitement to meeting new people everyday. and also being acustom to changing venues quite often, which not only was fun but gave me opportunity to experience to adapt to all sorts of work environment.
Hours are too sporadic
Consolidated Reset Team Member (Current Employee) –  Various locations throughout Western CanadaJanuary 23, 2015
The actual job I have no problem with, the hours are just too up and down. Makes it harder to balance personal life and budget.
Challenging!
Contract team member for Metro/Food Basics (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONJanuary 6, 2015
I started this contract position after 10 years of customer service based employment. This current position challenges me physically and mentally on a daily basis. I thoroughly enjoy the traveling that this job entails and highly recommend the experience this position has to offer.
Excellent opportunity
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  EdmontonDecember 8, 2014
I currently work for Mosaic part time and it could not be a more flexible job. My coordinator is so friendly and helpful, always willing to go the extra mile to help me out. If you are considering working for them part time, my advice is to give it a try. This is my first time working two jobs and so far I don't regret a thing.
Pros
great hours, flexible, diverse job opportunities
Cons
when jobs end there may not be a new one right away
Great place to work and great people
Merchandising/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  ReginaNovember 24, 2014
Typical day at work consisted of Resetting major store displays and inventory. Very fast-paced and detail oriented.
Pros
great hours and benefits
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  MississaugaNovember 8, 2014
Worked from 11pm-7am. Would sign in and report to manager. I learned a lot about reading modification sheets and how to communicate while under pressure. The hardest part about the job was trying to please everyone as everyone was working hard and scrambled everywhere some people would ask for help at the same time and myself could not help all at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was when everything was finished and knowing the job was done right.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
long nights
Great environment to work in
Merchandiser/ Field Specialist- Duties (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 17, 2014
A typical day at work I manage a team of 5 to 10 people. Work directly with the store management team.

Hardest part of the job is making sure everything is done in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with people.
awsome work place
Merchandising and Resets (Former Employee) –  Quebec,QcOctober 15, 2014
all around great company to work for, including great management and great coworkers.
Pros
paid expenses
Cons
lack of contracts
Good workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 16, 2014
good easy work, fun company culture. sometimes managers don't have the schedule right and you'll end up driving a lot more than supposed to.
merchandising
merchandising (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ONAugust 20, 2014
I had to resocked the shelves and rotate producted with Coca- cola
Organization culture and structure
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 15, 2014
They have a strong organizational structure and culture. It is the best experienced i ever had taken in my job. the management is so strong and the skills they use to control their team are very effective. Co-workers are very co-operative. I like merchandising so I enjoyed every part of this job. There was no hardest part in this job and every day was full of learning new supervisory skills and merchandising skills.
Great benefits and fun place to work
Building Operator/Facility Mechanic/ (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJuly 30, 2014
great place to work....career growth is slow in the maintenance department, but the benefits and perks make it worth while.