Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not a company you want to 'grow' with
Brand Ambassador and Program Coordinator (Former Employee), VancouverApril 30, 2013
Pros: paid travel
Cons: expected to have the ability to front $8000 for promotional expenses.
I really loved working for Mosaic as a B.A. and Promo Model, and was very excited when I was promoted to a Coordinator.

Unfortunately, that was the worst position I have ever had, and by the conversations I have had with other Coordinators, their experiences were no better. Expectations include, having no social life, working 90+ hour weeks with no – more... time off in compensation, refusal to pay out expenses in a timely matter, and expectation of staff to forge results to meet clients expectations.

All around such a negative experience with this company. I would not feel comfortable recommending anyone to work in any other role then a Brand Ambassador. – less
freedom of responsilbity
Field Marketing Merchandiser (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioApril 12, 2013
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: long hours
Great to learn products from different companys, and work with people. Nice to do a great job without haveing all the stress and presure of management.
I would never work for this company again
sales rep (Current Employee), NBMarch 15, 2013
Cons: false pretenses
this company treats its employees like a number instead of family
Reliable, exciting, and rewarding
Customer Service (Current Employee), St. Catharines areaJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: not enough hours
Working with consumers allowed me to further my costumer relations skills as well as independence within the workforce.
Great place to work, difficult application process
Demo Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: interesting positions
Cons: finding employment multiple times within the company
Good place to work overall but difficult to find work within the company after the campaigns were over. Also low pay and benefits.
Lots of fun and you get to meet plenty of good people
Apple Merchandise Representative (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 23, 2012
Due to the nature of the job you get to meet new interesting people everyday
Wages
Laborer (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: paid travel time
Cons: inconsistent hours
Good wages, excellent people to work with. lots of travel. Night work.
Great job for students
Hewlett-Packard Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 17, 2012
Mosaic typically hires students for either short term contract work or permanent part-time work. The latter involves entering into a store to represent a specific brand delegated to you. There's pressure to sell and you are assumed to be able to work completely independently.
fun but no job security and your work might not be noticed
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
Its hard work it can be fun if you make it I can't complain about my co-workers I love them all. The hardest part is the insecurity but that's the same with any marketing job especially these days. Overall a great place to work.
Tech Savvy Business
PT Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Metro DetroitSeptember 11, 2014
Company gives you awesome tools to work with out in the field! It makes reporting and product tracking very easy! The hardest part of my job is being the liaison between vendor and store. Some stores are more receptive and find me indispensable, while others make my job very difficult.
enjoyed my freedom
Retail Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: worked alone
Cons: wear and tear on personal car
my day would be get in my car and drive all over to make sure that the stores had all the up dated information needed.
okay but some issues
Microsoft Marketing Ambassador (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 8, 2014
good company to work for but upper management needs an audit, very unorganized and unsupportive of the field representatives. All well very unpredictable work hours..one day your promised a set schedule the next your hours are cut-in half. This company has also been acquired by Acosta so a lot of budget cuts are taking place.
Great Mission and Values
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Newark, DESeptember 7, 2014
Great place to work with great people.

Looking for something closer to home.
Still work here currently
Brand Advocate (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: create schedule, hours
Cons: last minute "surprises", getting shipped new fixtures to house
I still am working here and decline to do a company review at this point.
I enjoyed being a Direct support Associate
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, NESeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free health insurance and life insurance
Cons: if a client were to unexpectatly leave, i would miss hours
I worked with clients in their homes, teaching them independent living skills. Which included assisting with budgeting their money and working learning programs to assist in the learning process
Loved my Job, Not the company
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WI Best BuyAugust 29, 2014
Pros: brand excellence, pays well, flexible scheduling (depending on market manager)
Cons: inconsistent, mm not personable, too many bosses, no loyalty
FOM's seem like they changed every month. No consistency and too many people to have to answer to. Last FOM was not comfortable to address issues with and did not support employees, also lied about why I was pulled from program. I worked for Samsung in Best Buy, LOVED my job and did very well at it. Just like any other Temp agency, you are expendable – more... for any reason. Market manager on latter half of employment was non existent, pretentious, and wasn't comfortable to address issues with . Redundant mandatory conference calls every single week and one person in control of it couldn't speak proper English and gave false info about products. Beware – less
Fun interaction with customers and store employees
Certified Entertainment Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great fast paced work environment with the ability to work without direct supervision
Cons: short hours
The Best Buy Movie Program was a lot of fun to be a part of. We had the opportunity to build store displays from all of the major movie studios. Afterwards we would set all the Blu-ray and DVD's into the display according to a set plan. A typical visit to my store would involve neatly arranging all of the movies within their store designated categories – more... (Action, Drama, Horror, etc.) and adding new release movies to the shelves. At the end of our store visit we would use our handheld device to take pictures and audit what we had done.

The hardest part of the visit was called an inventory pull where we would receive a list of movies and music cd's that were going back to the Best Buy distribution centers. This sometimes consisted of thousands of titles. What made it easier was to always organize the categories ahead of the inventory pull.

I really enjoyed helping our vendors sell the products that consumers enjoy. Who doesn't like a good movie? – less
Excellent Place to work
DSA (Current Employee), Osceola, IAAugust 25, 2014
This is an excellent place to work. They are always willing to work with me and accommodate around my school hours. The most enjoyable part of my job at Mosaic is the relationships that are built with the clients. It is amazing when you form that sense of trust.
LOVE the people I work with, but management needs more communication
DSP (direct support professional) (Current Employee), Osceola, INAugust 24, 2014
Pros: love the clients, love the feeling of making a difference
Cons: no communication
I love my job, but I have struggled with the lack of communication throughout the company in the past 2 months. It was perfect until I hit my one year mark. Makes me sad as I honestly saw the possibility moving up in the company until just recently. The clients are great and always bring a smile to my face.
answered phones, maintain client fiances, gathered finance reports for guardians, service coordination and management, accounts payable, etc
Administrative Technician (Former Employee), Hastings, NEAugust 23, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with individuals and venders.
Cons: no breaks, unprofessionalism on several levels.
I no longer fit in this organization. I am looking for a job that appreciates the work that is done and focuses on positives. I am very open to constructive criticism as that is what allows me to grow and become a more effective employee. When supervisors resort to name calling and refuse to listen to answers to questions they asked, I knew I no longer – more... was a member of the team.

Organization is awesome and is doing awesome things for the individuals in their care overall. There are a few bad apples that make it difficult for a person to do their job effectively. – less

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more