Mosaic Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and fun
Fido XM Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 6, 2015
Productive and Fun work environment.
Great management.
End of the day reports can be tedious
Fantastic incentive bonuses
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short term
could set your own hours.
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  EdmontonMarch 4, 2015
Upon arriving at your first project of the day, you would report to manager of store, to introduce yourself, let them know what company you are with, explain what you are going to be doing and ask where you can locate the supplies you would need for the project.
You had to learn to associate with many types of people. Usually most projects were for one person to complete. Some larger jobs required two or three to work together.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes arriving at the store and your supplies you needed could not be located and you spent most of your time looking for supplies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people.
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
sometimes not given enough time to complete project.
Great benefits and fun place to work
Building Operator/Facility Mechanic/ (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ONJuly 30, 2014
great place to work....career growth is slow in the maintenance department, but the benefits and perks make it worth while.
Fun place to work with the right attitude
Sales Representative, Phillips LED (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 18, 2015
Typical day of work was go in to a store, set up the demo area, stand around and wait for customers that you can engage. The hardest part of the job was to keep track of all the sales made, when there was more than one consumers at a time.
Pros
standing around and waiting for the customers
Cons
got boring at times
A non-profit organization that helps the community. A great place to learn.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 3, 2013
The group at MOSAIC is very willing to teach, making this a great place to start in an office environment. A typical day would include scanning performance reviews and emailing them to coworkers, filing documents related to personal files, updating salary information in Payworks, updating contract information in MS Access, rearranging files to and from the termination list. Support the HR department where ever necessary.
Pros
flexible hours based on my personal availability and i am able to ride my bike to work, which makes me happy.
Cons
i would like to gather more experience and take on new work, but there is no real position for me to move into.
Fun work place
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
every enthusiastic work culture, and fun people to work with.
only downside is that they have really slow seasons which can lead to not enough work hours
freedom of responsilbity
Field Marketing Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto OntarioApril 12, 2013
Great to learn products from different companys, and work with people. Nice to do a great job without haveing all the stress and presure of management.
Pros
fun co workers
Exclusive Home Depot
Lead Merchandiser/Installer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2014
Very detailed work. Enjoyable.
Most work was extensively in Home Depot
A lot of travelling
Poor communication from management
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not regular full time
Great environment to work in
Merchandiser/ Field Specialist- Duties (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 17, 2014
A typical day at work I manage a team of 5 to 10 people. Work directly with the store management team.

Hardest part of the job is making sure everything is done in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with people.
Excellent part time work, perfect for students!
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AlbertaApril 21, 2015
Sales Ambassadors/Representatives go out in the field and perform liquor tastings at various liquor store locations. Reps must dressed appropriately and come fully prepared. People who are already social and enjoy being around people this job is a shoe in.
Pros
Starting pay
Cons
Not enough hours
A very productive and good learning experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, Sask.December 12, 2012
We start with a safety talk, plan and organize priority jobs with educated foreman/supervisors and workers tackle them as a team or individually, as required. The hardest part was when i over-saw the Machine shop. Too busy for two machinist and near eighty tradesman, waiting for parts. Enjoyable parts were the company meals and different festivities that brought co-workers together in all trades and management.
Pros
safety meetings and pro-active attitude
Cons
one hour travel each way
all around alright place to work
jouneyman welder and pressure welder (Current Employee) –  Colonsay, SKDecember 17, 2012
we fab and install all our own lots of different jobs from millwright work to welding and repair. I learned a lot at this companyand enjoyed working here but would like to further my career. my co workers are great to work with , The hardest part of the job is sometimes heat and dust in certain areas but i find you adjust to this . the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing what weve accomplished at the end of a big job.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
dirty and want to advance further
amazing
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 5, 2015
Great, love the people and the opportunities! I loved promoting the brands and selling them! I loved to dress up and work at events! I am not shy and love to engage with consumers.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
nothing
Great place to work and great people
Merchandising/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  ReginaNovember 24, 2014
Typical day at work consisted of Resetting major store displays and inventory. Very fast-paced and detail oriented.
Pros
great hours and benefits
Great place to work, difficult application process
Demo Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Good place to work overall but difficult to find work within the company after the campaigns were over. Also low pay and benefits.
Pros
interesting positions
Cons
finding employment multiple times within the company
Experiential And Marketing
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 13, 2015
Providing various samples of spirits within the LCBO, while promoting brand knowledge. The easiest part of the job is engaging with customers, the hardest part of the job would be sampling a product not widely liked by consumers, making it harder to meet your sales objectives.
a social place to work with great opportunities.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONFebruary 22, 2015
Mosaic was a energetic place to work with having fun and excitement to meeting new people everyday. and also being acustom to changing venues quite often, which not only was fun but gave me opportunity to experience to adapt to all sorts of work environment.
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  MississaugaNovember 8, 2014
Worked from 11pm-7am. Would sign in and report to manager. I learned a lot about reading modification sheets and how to communicate while under pressure. The hardest part about the job was trying to please everyone as everyone was working hard and scrambled everywhere some people would ask for help at the same time and myself could not help all at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was when everything was finished and knowing the job was done right.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
long nights
Excellent opportunity
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  EdmontonDecember 8, 2014
I currently work for Mosaic part time and it could not be a more flexible job. My coordinator is so friendly and helpful, always willing to go the extra mile to help me out. If you are considering working for them part time, my advice is to give it a try. This is my first time working two jobs and so far I don't regret a thing.
Pros
great hours, flexible, diverse job opportunities
Cons
when jobs end there may not be a new one right away
awsome work place
Merchandising and Resets (Former Employee) –  Quebec,QcOctober 15, 2014
all around great company to work for, including great management and great coworkers.
Pros
paid expenses
Cons
lack of contracts