Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Well run organization
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Oshawa/PeterboroughJune 5, 2013
Travel from Store to Stores merchandinsing, rotating and growing the business.
Good Communication
Team Players
Elected Banner Champion
Gaining additional Bunker and Endcap space without Ads
Building great rappore with customers
A non-profit organization that helps the community. A great place to learn.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 3, 2013
Pros: flexible hours based on my personal availability and i am able to ride my bike to work, which makes me happy.
Cons: i would like to gather more experience and take on new work, but there is no real position for me to move into.
The group at MOSAIC is very willing to teach, making this a great place to start in an office environment. A typical day would include scanning performance reviews and emailing them to coworkers, filing documents related to personal files, updating salary information in Payworks, updating contract information in MS Access, rearranging files to and from – more... the termination list. Support the HR department where ever necessary. – less
Not a company you want to 'grow' with
Brand Ambassador and Program Coordinator (Former Employee), VancouverApril 30, 2013
Pros: paid travel
Cons: expected to have the ability to front $8000 for promotional expenses.
I really loved working for Mosaic as a B.A. and Promo Model, and was very excited when I was promoted to a Coordinator.

Unfortunately, that was the worst position I have ever had, and by the conversations I have had with other Coordinators, their experiences were no better. Expectations include, having no social life, working 90+ hour weeks with no – more... time off in compensation, refusal to pay out expenses in a timely matter, and expectation of staff to forge results to meet clients expectations.

All around such a negative experience with this company. I would not feel comfortable recommending anyone to work in any other role then a Brand Ambassador. – less
freedom of responsilbity
Field Marketing Merchandiser (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioApril 12, 2013
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: long hours
Great to learn products from different companys, and work with people. Nice to do a great job without haveing all the stress and presure of management.
I would never work for this company again
sales rep (Current Employee), NBMarch 15, 2013
Cons: false pretenses
this company treats its employees like a number instead of family
Reliable, exciting, and rewarding
Customer Service (Current Employee), St. Catharines areaJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: not enough hours
Working with consumers allowed me to further my costumer relations skills as well as independence within the workforce.
Great place to work, difficult application process
Demo Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: interesting positions
Cons: finding employment multiple times within the company
Good place to work overall but difficult to find work within the company after the campaigns were over. Also low pay and benefits.
Lots of fun and you get to meet plenty of good people
Apple Merchandise Representative (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 23, 2012
Due to the nature of the job you get to meet new interesting people everyday
Wages
Laborer (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: paid travel time
Cons: inconsistent hours
Good wages, excellent people to work with. lots of travel. Night work.
Great job for students
Hewlett-Packard Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCMay 17, 2012
Mosaic typically hires students for either short term contract work or permanent part-time work. The latter involves entering into a store to represent a specific brand delegated to you. There's pressure to sell and you are assumed to be able to work completely independently.
fun but no job security and your work might not be noticed
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 11, 2012
Its hard work it can be fun if you make it I can't complain about my co-workers I love them all. The hardest part is the insecurity but that's the same with any marketing job especially these days. Overall a great place to work.
Love the clients
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Current Employee), Osceola, INOctober 14, 2014
I love the clients and knowing that I am making a difference in their everyday lives.
Game On
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, KYOctober 13, 2014
Pros: emailing, easy access by contact manager by call, text and email.
Cons: part-time, travling
Typical day: inventory and organizing and lifting and taking out new products to the floor. I am constantly communicating with managers and sales associates about new products launching. I travel from counties to counties. I'm constantly checking and looking over emails.
fun place to work
Direct Support Assistant (Former Employee), Garden City, KSOctober 7, 2014
different areas of opportunity available, on going training that can be utilized in other fields.
Paid well for leaving your life behind, not willing to help balance it
Being expert certified in Samsung Academy (Current Employee), Everett, MASeptember 28, 2014
The title says it all, they pay decently but unable to work with you on managing your life. Expecting you to work beyond your hours where pay isn't being given for the additional work.
Good transition job to learn sales, customer service
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), MultipleSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: retail without inventory, sales complete process
Cons: work/life balance; hours; inability for advancement without relocation
Greeting potential customers and informing them on Samsung products and how they would fit into their life. Training staff of Samsung/Mosaic and Best Buy on current promotions and products.
Mosaic Review
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short breaks, stessful
A typical day at work involved being completely alert and ready to handle the day as each day varied as we provided services to individuals with aggressive behavior. I learned how to manage and handle the behaviors that was displayed by a few clients. I also learned how to effectively meet each clients needs. Management were not always on the same page – more... and it seemed that management sometimes stepped on each others toes. But managers did listen to the concerns of employees and tried to provide support. I had a great experience with my co-workers and we all worked well as a team. The hardest part of the job was always being on your feet moving constantly. The best part of the job was being able to make a difference in these individual lives. – less
Maintain OSHA guidelines, Support Safety Superintendent
Safety Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mulberry, FLSeptember 26, 2014
Major priority was maintaining OSHA recordables, first aids, near misses and Environmental incidents in our Risk Management database (Aon).

Create and maintain employee/contractor incidents in Excel for all of Florida and Louisiana. These statistics were sent out via email to 100s of employees on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual bases
I was demonstrating a product call the power mate
Retail Training Specialist (Current Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: was able to keep demo product
Cons: real time contact from up line was lacking
This was a great experience. I learned a lot about our product and different was to create product awareness in my community.
great experince
Microsoft Market Ambassador (Current Employee), texasSeptember 17, 2014
great job, good pay! must be willing to travel and work alone. your can make your own hours and work at any time you want !

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more