Mosaic

Mosaic Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Experiential And Marketing
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 13, 2015
Providing various samples of spirits within the LCBO, while promoting brand knowledge. The easiest part of the job is engaging with customers, the hardest part of the job would be sampling a product not widely liked by consumers, making it harder to meet your sales objectives.
Fun work place
Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
every enthusiastic work culture, and fun people to work with.
only downside is that they have really slow seasons which can lead to not enough work hours
could set your own hours.
merchandiser (Former Employee), EdmontonMarch 4, 2015
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: sometimes not given enough time to complete project.
Upon arriving at your first project of the day, you would report to manager of store, to introduce yourself, let them know what company you are with, explain what you are going to be doing and ask where you can locate the supplies you would need for the project.
You had to learn to associate with many types of people. Usually most projects were for one person to complete. Some larger jobs required two or three to work together.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes arriving at the store and your supplies you needed could not be located and you spent most of your time looking for supplies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people.
a social place to work with great opportunities.
Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 22, 2015
Mosaic was a energetic place to work with having fun and excitement to meeting new people everyday. and also being acustom to changing venues quite often, which not only was fun but gave me opportunity to experience to adapt to all sorts of work environment.
Hours are too sporadic
Consolidated Reset Team Member (Current Employee), Various locations throughout Western CanadaJanuary 23, 2015
The actual job I have no problem with, the hours are just too up and down. Makes it harder to balance personal life and budget.
Challenging!
Contract team member for Metro/Food Basics (Current Employee), Brantford, ONJanuary 6, 2015
I started this contract position after 10 years of customer service based employment. This current position challenges me physically and mentally on a daily basis. I thoroughly enjoy the traveling that this job entails and highly recommend the experience this position has to offer.
Excellent opportunity
Brand ambassador (Current Employee), EdmontonDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great hours, flexible, diverse job opportunities
Cons: when jobs end there may not be a new one right away
I currently work for Mosaic part time and it could not be a more flexible job. My coordinator is so friendly and helpful, always willing to go the extra mile to help me out. If you are considering working for them part time, my advice is to give it a try. This is my first time working two jobs and so far I don't regret a thing.
Great place to work and great people
Merchandising/ Marketing (Current Employee), ReginaNovember 24, 2014
Pros: great hours and benefits
Typical day at work consisted of Resetting major store displays and inventory. Very fast-paced and detail oriented.
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee), MississaugaNovember 8, 2014
Pros: working as a team
Cons: long nights
Worked from 11pm-7am. Would sign in and report to manager. I learned a lot about reading modification sheets and how to communicate while under pressure. The hardest part about the job was trying to please everyone as everyone was working hard and scrambled everywhere some people would ask for help at the same time and myself could not help all at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was when everything was finished and knowing the job was done right.
Great environment to work in
Merchandiser/ Field Specialist- Duties (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 17, 2014
A typical day at work I manage a team of 5 to 10 people. Work directly with the store management team.

Hardest part of the job is making sure everything is done in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with people.
awsome work place
Merchandising and Resets (Former Employee), Quebec,QcOctober 15, 2014
Pros: paid expenses
Cons: lack of contracts
all around great company to work for, including great management and great coworkers.
Good workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 16, 2014
good easy work, fun company culture. sometimes managers don't have the schedule right and you'll end up driving a lot more than supposed to.
merchandising
merchandising (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONAugust 20, 2014
I had to resocked the shelves and rotate producted with Coca- cola
Organization culture and structure
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 15, 2014
They have a strong organizational structure and culture. It is the best experienced i ever had taken in my job. the management is so strong and the skills they use to control their team are very effective. Co-workers are very co-operative. I like merchandising so I enjoyed every part of this job. There was no hardest part in this job and every day was full of learning new supervisory skills and merchandising skills.
Great benefits and fun place to work
Building Operator/Facility Mechanic/ (Current Employee), Collingwood, ONJuly 30, 2014
great place to work....career growth is slow in the maintenance department, but the benefits and perks make it worth while.
Mosiac was a fun and enjoyable workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 20, 2014
Pros: very nice environment
Cons: was far from home
Mosiac taught me a lot about leadeship and responsibilty as I was working with full time employees that had been working their for many years. A typical day at work would include doing the usual inventory check, filling up the cases with food and beverages, makng sure the cafe was clean and working as the cashier.
Internet Access is a must.
Overnight Reset - Casual Employment (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 9, 2014
Pros: they pay for my travel/accomodations when i go away for work
Cons: company is based out of toronto so there is no face to face contact to resolve issues
Much easier to work for a company based out of where you live. There have been many issues where I have had to play phone tag or email numerous people to have the issue resolved. Most of the training I received was by email and I would have to teach myself. People I deal with at work are great, but getting anything done through the higher ups is always a hassel
Simple yet rewarding
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJune 2, 2014
Pros: some days are dynamic
Cons: some days are static
Different locations for most work days means you're not stuck in the same space all the time. This job is great to meet new people; resulting in plenty teaching and also learning experiences.
Exclusive Home Depot
Lead Merchandiser/Installer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not regular full time
Very detailed work. Enjoyable.
Most work was extensively in Home Depot
A lot of travelling
Poor communication from management
Responsibilites
Brand Ambassador for Samsung Canada (Current Employee), ontarioApril 21, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: part time
Brand Ambassador for Samsung Canada. I am responsible for promoting sales to existing and new clients, identifying and soliciting potential clients. Other duties include training and educating other employees from external stores, assessing client's needs and resources and recommending the appropriate goods and/or services. I also set up displays of merchandise in stores or in malls to attract new customers. I deliver sales presentations to employees and administer and close sales transactions with clients.

1 2 3

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more