Mosaic Employee Review

great company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  TX29 April 2014
I have enjoyed working for mosaic,my job is always interesting

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Lively, energetic and fast environment
Volunteer Experiences (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 February 2018
First its starts of slow for an hour, then all the sudden at least 100 people came flooding the building. As a chef, we started cooking in advance before someone would order food which were mostly fries and making more batches of gravy. The environment was not bad, the manager and the head chef was nice enough to give us instructions before we got to work. Afterwards, I was assigned to security later on and felt nerved wrecked because of the amount of people in the building. But I was calm to know that there were many other security guards within the building which made me felt much at ease. Overall, great place to work/volunteer and great free food when your time is up even when volunteering.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Face paced, crowded, potential intoxicated customers
that is a great experience
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 February 2018
the job is a very good job for students who want to have the part-time job while they are studying. it is very warm and fun atmosphere on the job and you will see new people in the job every time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.