Mosaic Employee Review

The promise was great, but the reality left a little to be desired
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CA30 October 2013
Lots of talent in this organization and there were moments when I really liked working there.

There seems to be different rules for different people in terms of flexibility and expectations. It is possible to have a great working experience at Mosaic with some of the many highly talented people working there.

I made friends with many people there. They are good people with the right intentions and will likely improve their company in the coming months and years.

I sincerely wish them good luck. The work they are doing is important and the rapid growth of the company is a testament to what they are doing correctly.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Invigorating
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
Love the social interactions and excitement. DIfferent locations make the job interesting and fun. New challenges and individual goals. Reporting back to an individual but remaining in charge of my own actions.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
Not full time
Student Postion
FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2017
Great for experience. I worked there as a student many years ago and did mulitiple marketing campaigns for Bell and Gain Laundry Detergent. It was a lot of fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.