Mosaic Employee Review

Free form fun with training
Microsoft Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA23 July 2012
For Mosaic, my program is special. We are one the few full time positions, and one of the few that pay decently well for the amount of work that we put in on a day to day basis.

Daily, we train Best Buy employees, train ourselves, train customers, and then we promote selling, sell, and provide customer service for every product line that Microsoft touches. That's every brand of computer, including Apple on occasion, we have to be able to answer questions about almost anything Tech, since Microsoft is involved in practically everything or else someone's computer is... but for me this is the dynamic fun environment that I love. I just hate slow days.
Pros
dynamic work place
Cons
contract based, so we have to fight every 6 months to get renewed.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Student Postion
FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2017
Great for experience. I worked there as a student many years ago and did mulitiple marketing campaigns for Bell and Gain Laundry Detergent. It was a lot of fun.
No work like balance
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
the perks are great if you are okay with doing nothing but work and see no family or friends. it is a fun place to work but really busy and kindof stressful. alot of management is immature

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.