Mosaic Employee Review

Free form fun with training
Microsoft Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA23 July 2012
For Mosaic, my program is special. We are one the few full time positions, and one of the few that pay decently well for the amount of work that we put in on a day to day basis.

Daily, we train Best Buy employees, train ourselves, train customers, and then we promote selling, sell, and provide customer service for every product line that Microsoft touches. That's every brand of computer, including Apple on occasion, we have to be able to answer questions about almost anything Tech, since Microsoft is involved in practically everything or else someone's computer is... but for me this is the dynamic fun environment that I love. I just hate slow days.
Pros
dynamic work place
Cons
contract based, so we have to fight every 6 months to get renewed.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2018
It is a product demonstration work that would influence the consumers of that particular supermarket to purchase the product you are demonstrating. It helps in marketing and understanding the consumer behaviour. The hardest part of the job is to convince the consumer whereas the most enjoyable part is to try to sell the product.
Invigorating
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
Love the social interactions and excitement. DIfferent locations make the job interesting and fun. New challenges and individual goals. Reporting back to an individual but remaining in charge of my own actions.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
Not full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.