Mosaic Employee Review

good second career
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Laval and North Shore9 December 2013
I've done several sorts of jobs including experiential merchandising, store resets, firmware upgrades and blitz crew work (setting up gas station convenience stores). Pay is reasonable. Mileage payout is weak. There was plenty of support when I needed to ask questions. I find their pay system arcane and hard to interpret as to what exactly I was paid for which service I provided.

Met many good people, almost no one I couldn't get along with.
Pros
Flexible hours to a degree, free golf shirts
Cons
Some jobs require a lot of schlepping of equipment and preparation.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2018
It is a product demonstration work that would influence the consumers of that particular supermarket to purchase the product you are demonstrating. It helps in marketing and understanding the consumer behaviour. The hardest part of the job is to convince the consumer whereas the most enjoyable part is to try to sell the product.
Invigorating
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
Love the social interactions and excitement. DIfferent locations make the job interesting and fun. New challenges and individual goals. Reporting back to an individual but remaining in charge of my own actions.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
Not full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.