Mosaic Employee Review

A non-profit organization that helps the community. A great place to learn.
Human Resources Assistant  (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 June 2013
The group at MOSAIC is very willing to teach, making this a great place to start in an office environment. A typical day would include scanning performance reviews and emailing them to coworkers, filing documents related to personal files, updating salary information in Payworks, updating contract information in MS Access, rearranging files to and from the termination list. Support the HR department where ever necessary.
Pros
Flexible hours based on my personal availability and I am able to ride my bike to work, which makes me happy.
Cons
I would like to gather more experience and take on new work, but there is no real position for me to move into.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Invigorating
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
Love the social interactions and excitement. DIfferent locations make the job interesting and fun. New challenges and individual goals. Reporting back to an individual but remaining in charge of my own actions.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
Not full time
Student Postion
FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2017
Great for experience. I worked there as a student many years ago and did mulitiple marketing campaigns for Bell and Gain Laundry Detergent. It was a lot of fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.