Mosaic Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Mosaic good company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB1 February 2017
Mosaic was a really good company to work for. I started with kraft/ mondelez I worked for them for two years than I took on the met dept as merchandiser for the games and movies.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Unreliable Hours
Matheson Boulevard - Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 August 2016
At Mosaic, there are absolutely no benefits. The pay is terrible and the job kills your car as it demands a lot of kilometers on your car every year.
Pros
Cons
Unpredictable income
Rate a 5..... yes I would work there again
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound area27 October 2015
Great place to work. Thinks about your health and safety. Easy staff to work with. Great managers. Lots of time off. Air - cond. in summer. Casual dress.
Skip this job at all costs
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 June 2015
These guys are NOT organized, they are NOT friendly to new hires, they screw up your pay on a REGULAR BASIS.

-the shifts are STRICKLY PART-TIME, No chance for promotion, the hours could be from as LITTLE AS 4 hours to 20 hours.

-they can cancel with practically NO NOTICE and they cancel shifts all the time.

-most of the team leads are douche bags and they are moody.

-emails and phone calls go UN-ANSWERED from the district manager

-getting a company T-shirt takes many months---that right there speaks volumes of how much the company cares about its employees.

-info on the emails (directions and address) to your work locations are NOT ACCURATE

-complex computer entries to log hours

-travel with your own car, OUT OF TOWN, sometimes starting times of 5:00 a.m

-FAVORITISM with employees as far as who does which section

-they pay you about a buck above MINIMUM WAGE, an expect you to maintain a fast pace.

if you have no life, don't need the money, only want to work once or twice PER WEEK and don't mind waking up at 5-6 am...THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU
Pros
Its part time, Casual
Cons
See above
could set your own hours.
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Edmonton4 March 2015
Upon arriving at your first project of the day, you would report to manager of store, to introduce yourself, let them know what company you are with, explain what you are going to be doing and ask where you can locate the supplies you would need for the project.
You had to learn to associate with many types of people. Usually most projects were for one person to complete. Some larger jobs required two or three to work together.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes arriving at the store and your supplies you needed could not be located and you spent most of your time looking for supplies.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people.
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
sometimes not given enough time to complete project.
Great place to work and great people
Merchandising/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  Regina24 November 2014
Typical day at work consisted of Resetting major store displays and inventory. Very fast-paced and detail oriented.
Pros
Great hours and benefits
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 November 2014
Worked from 11pm-7am. Would sign in and report to manager. I learned a lot about reading modification sheets and how to communicate while under pressure. The hardest part about the job was trying to please everyone as everyone was working hard and scrambled everywhere some people would ask for help at the same time and myself could not help all at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was when everything was finished and knowing the job was done right.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
long nights
Great environment to work in
Merchandiser/ Field Specialist- Duties (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2014
A typical day at work I manage a team of 5 to 10 people. Work directly with the store management team.

Hardest part of the job is making sure everything is done in a timely manor.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with people.
awsome work place
Merchandising and Resets (Former Employee) –  Quebec,Qc15 October 2014
all around great company to work for, including great management and great coworkers.
Pros
paid expenses
Cons
lack of contracts
merchandising
merchandising (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON20 August 2014
I had to resocked the shelves and rotate producted with Coca- cola
Organization culture and structure
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 August 2014
They have a strong organizational structure and culture. It is the best experienced i ever had taken in my job. the management is so strong and the skills they use to control their team are very effective. Co-workers are very co-operative. I like merchandising so I enjoyed every part of this job. There was no hardest part in this job and every day was full of learning new supervisory skills and merchandising skills.
Not so good
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2014
They keep moving people around, and confusing employee's.
Fast Paced
Merchandise Reset (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2014
Worked in a team. Entailed physical work. Shift were done at night to prepare for the upcoming day,
good second career
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Laval and North Shore9 December 2013
I've done several sorts of jobs including experiential merchandising, store resets, firmware upgrades and blitz crew work (setting up gas station convenience stores). Pay is reasonable. Mileage payout is weak. There was plenty of support when I needed to ask questions. I find their pay system arcane and hard to interpret as to what exactly I was paid for which service I provided.

Met many good people, almost no one I couldn't get along with.
Pros
Flexible hours to a degree, free golf shirts
Cons
Some jobs require a lot of schlepping of equipment and preparation.
Lots of fun and you get to meet plenty of good people
Apple Merchandise Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 September 2012
Due to the nature of the job you get to meet new interesting people everyday