Mosaic Employee Reviews for Brand Ambassador

Productive and Fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2018
It is a product demonstration work that would influence the consumers of that particular supermarket to purchase the product you are demonstrating. It helps in marketing and understanding the consumer behaviour. The hardest part of the job is to convince the consumer whereas the most enjoyable part is to try to sell the product.
Great Work Enviroment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2017
Love working with mosaic
Very fun activations
Always pay on time
Host very laid back training sessions
they make sure everyone is ready and prepared before sending them out into the field
Pros
fun
Cons
For brand ambassadors, It's not consistent, not alot of hours
Fun and relaxed work environment.
Product Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 July 2017
Good work environment with friendly staff and management. Learned how to influence the consumer sales experience and turning buying into selling.
Overall 4/5
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Automobile preferable as distance to work can change on a weekly basis.
Enjoyable workplace
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2017
Working with Mosaic is very fast paced i enjoy the high energy environment.

I learned how to be fast on my feet. I also learned about a lot of things to do get involved in in Ontario, while being compensated to experience.
Pros
Gaining experience in the Marketing business
Cons
work consistency was kind of low
Fun work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 June 2017
A normal day consisted of me driving to target locations to provide samples of alcohol to customers. Most of what the person in charge of me did was tell me to go to locations and routinely checked up on me to see if I doing the job correctly and professionally. A job like this helped me with my communication skills. The work environment itself was fun since most locations were liquor stores.
Full of exciting people
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
The programs offered are very versatile. There is a program for anyone looking to start as a BA. There are programs where you are by yourself, and others where you are in a team.
The people I've come across were generally very nice and overall excited to work here.
Some programs offer flexible hours and others may only last a couple weeks. Good for making a bit of money on the side. Would definetely recommend for students.
Pros
salary
Welcoming and hard-working place of work
Brand ambassador for CLIF Bars (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2017
Very nice people who allowed for an amazing experience while I worked there. I learnt a lot about marketing from this job. I was a brand amabassador, so I often worked out of office and did in-field activations for the company. We worked with brands such as CLIF Bars.
Pros
contract work
Cons
contract work
Varied work tasks in varied stores, very flexible work schedule
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2017
The tasks a Brand Ambassador has to complete are very simple and straightforward. The real job is being able to help customers who come with questions. Generally the store in which I worked varied from week to week, and so did the people. Being around all those different people was more fun than challenging, though. Management is as helpful as they can be. But when there is something missing from the display kit, there's nothing that anyone can really do. If you're the first choice for an activation and you can't make it to all of your shifts, you tell your supervisor and they look for another Brand Ambassador to cover them, but the ones you can do you keep.
Pros
flexible schedule, no sales pressure
Cons
sometimes work kits are incomplete or damaged, and you just have to make do
Productive and fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
- Set up and designed a visually appealing booth
- Worked independently during 8-our shifts
- Ability to meet and monitor daily sale targets
- Demonstrated communication skills while interacting with customers about the various
products
- Utilized the online data-recording base to record sales and provide feedback to the company
Great for students
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2016
Mosaic is great if you're a student, the scheduling of things is easy to work around your classes and the management is great. Also a great second job if you need a little extra money.
Flexible hours, easy to get along with staff and fun work environment.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS22 June 2016
A typical day at work consists of driving to the location you are assigned, setting up a booth with whatever it is you're sampling and then you begin to actually work. You get as many peoples attention as possible and you try to sell as much as possible of whatever the product you were sampling is. The management is excellent and super easy to get along with and the hour are flexible. You don't have someone watching you, you are alone in the field except for the occasional so if you don't like being micro-managed it is great. I don't have anything bad to say.
Great place to work good hours good wage
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 May 2016
I go into different liquor stores to sample there products to costumers. The people I work for are great I love it there! Hardest part of my job is leaving after my shift I love it there so much
Mosaic
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2016
It was a really good learning experience, love the people that were there, they really taught me a lot. My co-workers were really nice and my boss really motivated the team to do better and be better.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
some days were long hours
what i enjoyed about the job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2015
overall it was enjoyable being able to assist shoppers in what they buy and provide them with information to help them be more aware in the purchases they make.
Mosaic Marketing
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 September 2015
Fun atmosphere and great training.

days are fast passed and long and the reporting is a bit tricky at the end of the day but overall really great!
Pros
fun teams
amazing
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB5 May 2015
Great, love the people and the opportunities! I loved promoting the brands and selling them! I loved to dress up and work at events! I am not shy and love to engage with consumers.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
nothing
Experiential And Marketing
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2015
Providing various samples of spirits within the LCBO, while promoting brand knowledge. The easiest part of the job is engaging with customers, the hardest part of the job would be sampling a product not widely liked by consumers, making it harder to meet your sales objectives.
Excellent opportunity
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton8 December 2014
I currently work for Mosaic part time and it could not be a more flexible job. My coordinator is so friendly and helpful, always willing to go the extra mile to help me out. If you are considering working for them part time, my advice is to give it a try. This is my first time working two jobs and so far I don't regret a thing.
Pros
Great hours, flexible, diverse job opportunities
Cons
When jobs end there may not be a new one right away
Good workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 September 2014
good easy work, fun company culture. sometimes managers don't have the schedule right and you'll end up driving a lot more than supposed to.
Simple yet rewarding
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON2 June 2014
Different locations for most work days means you're not stuck in the same space all the time. This job is great to meet new people; resulting in plenty teaching and also learning experiences.
Pros
Some days are dynamic
Cons
Some days are static

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.