Toronto- Reset Team Manager (Overnight) - The Home Depot
Start Date: Jan 18, 2012
Mosaic Sales Solutions, leading providers of measurable marketing and sales solutions that drive transactions for global brands, are recruiting for committed individuals to complete various merchandising/reline projects throughout the year!
As a Overnight Consolidated Reset Team Manager based out of the Toronto area (East) you will work for Mosaic and be instrumental in ensuring the delivery/execution of all Overnight Reset requirements on behalf of our client, The Home Depot and the management of all reset merchandisers for the team you are supporting. You will be required to travel throughout the GTA and support reset teams as needed.
- Management and coaching of Overnight Reset Crews in field, store inspections, deficiency prevention and resolution, quality assurance and communication.
- Directly supervise the activities in field of the Reset teams in a multi store territory as they reset/refresh merchandise in a retail environment.
- Direct the activity of the teams to ensure execution in relation to client standards.
- Monitor compliance/integrity with planograms, ensures merchandise is displayed in a neat and appealing manner.
- Assist teams with merchandising bays, set compliance/integrity with planogram, replacing labels, pack down, building displays and POP placement.
- On- going training and development of merchandising/reset team.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your team and store personnel to execute merchandising strategies.
- Utilize client systems to access merchandising reports and analyze, interpret, and execute reset action plans as well as document and communicate reset progress
What can you expect from being a part of our team?
- Dynamic, energizing work environment that thrives on teamwork & open communication
- Support of an experienced senior management team
- Continual growth, development & training opportunities
- The opportunity to be recognized for your successes & achievements
- 1-3 years of Supervisory experience where ongoing direction, motivation, training and communication was required
- Experience in merchandising position and or experience working directly for a large scale retailer
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of web-based applications. Must be comfortable with a high level of emails reciving and delivery.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- The ability to motivate a team to deliver against execution objectives
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to understand and analyze data, create reports, identify opportunities and develop plans & recommendations
- Valid Driver's license, access to the exclusive use of a vehicle
Apply or learn more about our jobs at www.mosaicjobs.com.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Mosaic is among the fastest growing agencies in North America. By utilizing its People as Media™ approach to connecting brands with...