Abbotsford BC-Mondelez Part Time Retail Sales Representative
Mosaic Sales Solutions Canada is a sales and field marketing solutions agency that utilizes our considerable expertise, proven best practices and leading-edge technology to execute brand relevant selling, merchandising and event marketing programs across all retail channels and business-to-business.
We are currently recruiting for a results oriented Retail Sales Representative to represent our client, Mondelez in the Abbotsford and surrounding area.
This Part Time role offers you the unique opportunity to utilize your retail sales experience in a more strategic way through the development of direct sales, merchandising and POS placement. As a member of Mosaic's Mondelez sales team, you will be responsible for calling on clients in the Gas & Convenience Retail Channel to communicate and execute sales by identifying volume opportunities, providing excellent customer service, supplying product information and ensuring Mondelez product dominance and distribution.
Your excellent communication and sales skills are complimented by your enthusiasm and superior presentation abilities. Highly organized with excellent communication skills, you are a natural problem solver with a knack for sales and building strong relationships with clients.
- To deliver Mondelez's sales volume and share objectives by brand, by category for designated accounts within your territory
- Securing incremental retailer support for promotional programs
- Superior execution of core program fundamentals such as: distribution, planograms, pricing, merchandising, POP material
- Shelf Management, maintaining agreed store Plan-O-Grams with the correct product listings and facings, ensuring prominent product placement and visibility.
- POS Placement, installing POS materials where applicable for maximum effectiveness and visibility to promote the sale of Mondelez products.
- Utilize strong presentation skills to deliver brand presentations to retail management and decision makers
- Provide timely and complete follow-up on store activity to customer teams through call reports
- Execute and deliver retail coverage as per plan for efficient and effective call frequency and length
- Develop a positive working relationship with all key retail contacts
- Resolve all store level issues and problems exhibiting a sense of urgency and professionalism
- University or college graduate.
- Direct sales experience within the convenience, grocery, mass or drug channels is an asset
- Demonstrate stable and committed work ethic. You are highly organized and able to manage your time very effectively
- Have strong presentation selling skills, solid negotiation skills and objection handling techniques
- Highly effective verbal communication skills and the ability to develop rapport and credibility
- Are flexible and adaptable and have the skill set to meet the business demands of working in a competitive market place
- Valid driver's license and exclusive use of a reliable vehicle
- Daily access to Internet and email - able to complete administrative tasks including tracking, submitting call reports, checking email regularly for new product info, updates, etc.
- Able to perform all physical aspects of the position - bending, lifting
- Have full access to a reliable vehicle and valid license
- Flexibility to work 10-14hrs/wk
Then we want to read a cover letter that tells us why you should be our next interview!
Apply online at www.mosaicjobs.com
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...