Oshawa Foodland Sales & Merchandising Representative (25 hours/week)
Start Date: Jan 21, 2012
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Merchandising Representative in the Oshawa Area to work approximately 25 hours per week. This program will run from Jan 2013 to approx March 2014. Successful candidates need to be available Monday to Friday during regular business hours.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to directly impact the development of sales initiatives and enhance relationships with store management. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently with a great support team!
This unique position represents two different clients, making calls to all grocery stores in Ontario, with a focus on fresh produce, meat and dairy departments.
- Foodland - Presentation to Produce Manager to update on program information, new initiatives and promotions, selling creative display ideas
- Foodland - POS Placement, installing POS materials where applicable for maximum effectiveness and visibility to promote the sale of products.
- Completion of call report collecting seasonal store data
- Providing timely and complete follow-up to all Produce Manager requests and customer inquiries.
- Managing territory coverage, updates, and POS inventory Maximize time by scheduling calls in advance according to location and priority
- Daily information reporting/responding to email and weekly summary reports outlining territory activities.
- Must be available to complete hours from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Valid drivers license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable vehicle (remuneration includes business mileage and drive time).
- Must own personal computer and have Internet access
- Computer savvy (Word & Excel) with access to personal Internet / email.
- A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Well organized, energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Works well independently
- 1-3 years of sales experience (knowledge of the grocery industry an asset)
- Merchandising experience is an asset
- Occasional overnight travel may required
Or apply on line at www.mosaicjobs.com
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...