Director - Client Operations – The Home Depot Business
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
What we’re looking for:
We are currently recruiting for a Director - Client Operations to support our client The Home Depot working in their office to manage the Consolidated Resets business. The preferred candidate will have a passion for and experience in the areas of project management, team building, process implementation, budget management and internal business operations.
You are a proactive self-starter who is a natural born leader. You thrive in a fast-paced, over-achieving environment. You get excited by developing and implementing new tools and processes that increase business efficiency and improve operations. Ideally you have experience working in operations analysis, client management and/or planning in a retail environment. Working in partnership with the business unit's VP and our client The Home Depot, you will analyze and lead the team responsible for the overnight consolidated reset business.
- Leads and coaches a team of managers to effectively deliver against objectives
- Monitors program progress and success against KPIs, identifying areas of opportunity
- Ownership of overall program and day-to-day client relationship
- Manages and improves upon key program processes
- Ensures client (and team) requests are properly prioritized and reviewed to ensure on-time successful delivery
- Creates strong working relationship with key stakeholders (internal, client and external)
- Provides support for program initiatives and drives program improvement
- Seeks out business development opportunities
- 5 to 10 years in a management role supporting multiple direct reports and multiple projects/priorities
- Operationally driven, detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills
- Change agent – proven track record in identifying and driving continuous improvement
- Experience in budget management and strategic planning
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to drive business insights
- Extensive experience working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Retail environment experience strongly preferred
Please apply online at www.mosaicjobs.com - Only successful applicants will be contacted
Indeed - 14 months ago
Mosaic is among the fastest growing agencies in North America. By utilizing its People as Media™ approach to connecting brands with...