Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full time Area Sales Coordinator to join our innovative, growing company. The Area Sales Coordinator has direct accountability for training and managing Part-Time Sales Specialists assigned to their team. Our ideal candidate has proven experience with credit card acquisition/activation and/or retail field experience. The Area Sales Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for the Sales Specialists, who drive consumer applications for retail credit programs.
The Area Sales Coordinator will:
· Manage, coach and motivate a team of Sales Specialist to achieve excellence in credit activation at retail
· Interview potential new hires as needed and work with TAT to identify new potential sources of Sales Specialist candidates
· Ensure that new hire orientations and online training modules are completed
· Collaborate with the recruiting department to ensure staffing levels are maintained with qualified individuals
· Conduct regular in-market visits with Sales Specialist according to established program guidelines to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, quality, consistency, and compliance with company policies, procedures, and goals (requires approximately 60-70% local in-market travel weekly)
· Work week is Thursday through Monday as business is retail driven
· Establish and maintain business relationships between store management and client management in order to effectively execute program objectives
· Communicate effectively with the Dealer Relations Rep and Regional Manager providing territory summary reports, identification and timely communication of potential client issues, tracking metrics for performance management, conference calls, and establishing individual and program goals
The candidate's success will be measured against:
· Achieving targeting applications and overall activations targets per hour/event
· Ability to retain a productive workforce and maintain employee turnover targets
· Working closely with the team and communicating regularly regarding reporting and tracking performance metrics to goal
· Expense control and adherence to all company policies
· Administrative maintenance of personnel roster, scheduling, payroll, etc.
· Bachelor's or College Degree (preferred) with two or more years of experience in a credit activation, sales management or retail management
· Decision-making skills and the ability to reason and take action in resolving problems while exhibiting professional sound judgment
· Leadership skills and the ability to build morale and motivate field based teams to achieve program goals and objectives
· Effective presentation skills along with strong verbal and written communication and the ability to state issues in a concise, solution driven manner
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills including comfortable working with technology
· Outgoing professional personality with the ability to build relationships quickly
· Reliable daily transportation to travel within your Sales
· Regular travel required within the respective Sales Region
· Home office space with broadband Internet connectivity required
· Excel skills should include but are not limited to: Pivot tables, charts, graphs, formulas
· Strong computer skills utilizing the internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite
How to apply?
Indeed - 23 months ago
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...