Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 15, 2014
Mosaic has been a great company to work for. Management is excellent. Everyone is always available to employees and everything gets accomplished in a timely manner. No complaints with this company!
Fun workplace and pays well
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 1, 2014
-Pay is great, especially for a part-time employee
-Benefits are not adequate, but PTO is a nice plus.
-Hardest part of job: Dealing with unruly and rude customers who assume you are the reason their phone doesn't work.
Most enjoyable part of job: The customers that truly listen to everything you have to say and genuinely care about you as a person, – more... not just the Samsung genius. – less
Perfect part time filler
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 7, 2014
Pros: flexible, self driven and fun
Cons: vehicle wear
I find this job to be perfect for helping me start slowly into my own separate business unrelated while stopping in and complete calls as needed. Also perfect for a stay-at-home parent who is out running errands during the day anyway, and might as well get paid for it. Will work on ladder, reach, crouch and lift plenty. Considering this, not ideal for – more... anyone with those types of physical limitations. – less
Average Work Day At Mosaic
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Caguas, PRMarch 4, 2014
My job is very enjoyable. I like ti promote sales by keeping products organized and providing outstanding customer service.
My position doesn't leave much time for me.
Territory Sales and Marketing Rep (Current Employee), Greater Milwaukee AreaMarch 1, 2014
Pros: work primarily alone.
Cons: never know when i am gonna get a call to show up at a location at a moments notice. midnight audits
I travel to multiple sites operated by the worlds largest company(size/revenue) and speak with store management about implementation of new software as well and products and how to present them to customers.
flexible work schedule
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), ohioFebruary 28, 2014
Great company to work for if you can work with little or no supervision.
Great Training and Knowledge
Brand Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day is servicing customers by product demonstration, troubleshooting and closing sales. Acquired a lot of technology knowledge and initiating sales techniques. Work independently or with peers including lead manager. Everyone get along great; not a competitive environment. Tough working weekends but enjoy the busy atmosphere.
Great work
Xbox Market Ambassador (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 18, 2014
great company with great programs, they have amazing trainings and will push you to the limit that way you can develop yourself and accomplish all your goals.
Extremely well run marketing company, "Best in Industry."
Marketing / Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: room to grow, good progression of skills
Cons: inconsistent work schedule, non-steady work for non contracted employees
Mosaic is the largest marketing agency out there. They have several divisions that span the entire United States. They have lots of management opportunities and room for growth!
Program trainings
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: no healthcare
Job provided a great demand of training, with customer service. Having face to face training as well as online helped enhance my skills. Call reprts had to be filled out everyday with numbers of sales, making sure we hit our goals.
Flexible and engaging experience
Xbox One Assisted Sales Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 1, 2014
My experience with Mosaic has been enjoyable - a large degree of independence in the typical day at work and clear communication from management make it easy to succeed.
Variety
Market Ambassador (Former Employee), USAJanuary 30, 2014
There is a lot of room for advancement at this company. I loved working with people from all backgrounds.
In this particular position, it leaves much to be desired - district Xbox representative
Xbox Market Ambassador - South Florida Region (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay, but nothing extraordinary.
Cons: ridiculous amount of driving, no raises/promotional opportunites, poor leadership
Overall the position is acceptable but do not expect much once you are onboard. No raises nor promotional opportunities (this is company wide for this particular client), an extreme amount of driving (1700+ miles per month in my case), and management that isn't proactive. A majority of the people that work this position are unhappy and are looking for – more... other options OUTSIDE of Mosaic, so think long and hard before applying. – less
Great Part Time positions
Retail Video Game Rep (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 21, 2014
The Game Sales Rep for WalMart was a great position.
The contract gave plenty of time to complete tasks and flexibility to perform visits at convenient times of the day
Good for Self Starters, that are independent and show initiative
Microsoft Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good pto
Cons: company perks include modern computer hardware and mobile phones; depending on program.
Working under a program with Mosaic Sales Solutions requires a lot of independence and personal responsibility. depending on your direct manager, you will need to be very self-sufficient in getting your job done. All is great as long as you meet managements expectations, which are reasonable.
Was a great place to work
Experimental marketing (Former Employee), Downey and TorranceDecember 24, 2013
Pros: free gas
Cons: inconsistent programs
It was a great place to work. Typical day of work required collaboration with manager to make sure there was not IT glitches.
Great part time job with a great manager.
Marketing Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 9, 2013
Pros: great management, flexible hours.
Cons: no healthcare, no benefits, part time, unreliable shifts.
Mosaic Sales Solutions is a great company to work for Brand Promotions, Marketing, and Sales if you are looking for a part time job with not so much a reliable and steady pay. However, you get to choose which your hours which is great if you have a primary job and this was your second. I've learned a lot about creating brand awareness and promotional – more... strategies that will strengthen the customer-product/service relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more. I worked alone, but my manager was very accommodating to any questions or ideas I had and answered my emails or any calls I made to her regarding to a problem or a suggestion. There really was no hard part, except for the unreliable shifts. Sometimes we would barely get any shift notifications in my email from my manager. But I loved working alone, along with the flexibility. Although I was required to be a team player in my past jobs, it was a great, new experience to be able to work independently and learn the sales and marketing trade on my own. – less
Flexible Hours, Dependable Company
Samsung Experience Consultant (Full-Time) (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VANovember 16, 2013
Stellar. Two different programs. Enjoyed the work. Technology sales. Consulting. Merchandising.
great company to work for.
Field Sales/Service Representative (Current Employee), KC MissouriNovember 8, 2013
I enjoyed balancing my own schedule, easy work wear on vehicles was not rewarding.
Sales Support
Sales and Development Team (Former Employee), jacksonville floridaNovember 4, 2013
Pros: good team members
Cons: trave
work is fluctuating, you could be doing a variety of task and they don't do a good job of explaining, plus its a lot of travel and you tend to not get reimbursed for your miles like they say you will

Mosaic Sales Solutions Photos