Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Proactive management
HP Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 July 2016
They are always open to discussion and available for their employees. They want you to become their friend. No micromanagement and open for ideas
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Merchandising Planogram Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2016
I enjoy merchandising. I have been a lead, I have great supervisor skills. I enjoy being kind and helpful to clients.

I also have clerk skills as well. I have a law clerk certificate.
I enjoy writing reports, simplifying instructions to be understood by anyone needing help in a program. Computer illiterate.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short hours
Fun times
Merchandising Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2016
Had a great time. Perfect job if you like to travel. Travel all over Ontario, all expenses paid. Did grocery store renovations. All weekends off. The only thing is that you are classed as part time even though you can put in up to 50 hrs./wk. So they don't have to give you benefits.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
Some long shifts
Great Place to work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario13 June 2016
New and exciting everyday. It is always challenging and the company is consistent in staying up to date with the newest in technology.
Worked from a home office
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC8 June 2016
Worked on numerous different projects. Days brought new challenges and had to be constantly thinking on your feet. Wages are low and raises are non existent. Did receive a lot of free products though (in lieu of no wage increases).
Pros
A lot of freedom
Cons
Low pay
When you're on the right program, it's all good.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
I've been working with mosaic for a little over a year now and from what I've learned. It is a medium wage level compared to other experiential marketing company's, there are definitely many that pay more and require less work. This also depends on the program you are put in though as some of them will require more thorough reporting compared to others. The leaders of the teams have been great. However, they don't get paid that well so the turnover rate is quite high since it often demands more working hours. If you're lucky you'll get put on to one of the more consistent programs that are year round and will work only weekends which works if you're a student like me. Schedules are also sent out way in advance to give clarity on what is expected. If you enjoy meeting new people and don't mind a little bit of traveling this is the job for you.
Pros
Consistent hours for certain programs, Opportunities to get more hours or more work can be found easily, Okay pay, Not a lot of pressure for sales
Cons
Communication with management is lacking, Resources in field are not enough, Must be good at adapting to new environments and challenges
Good work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2016
Management and co-workers were fun to work with.
Learned about sales, marketing and conflict resolution among other things.
Work environment was enjoyable.
Great experience with lots of opportunities to learn.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 May 2016
Mosaic Sales Solutions allowed for me to learn valuable skills in marketing and experiential sales. The most important lesson I took away from the programs with Mosaic was how to create the best possible product and brand experience for every customer so when they think about that product or brand they have a positive outlook. My co-workers were friendly and the company was extremely encouraging and inclusive.
Pros
Always a new experience with every program
Cons
Short duration for most program
fun work
Samsung Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2016
Fun work for the pay. Great for students because of weekends.if you like to talk this is great job. Really fun environment because your at best buy and different banners.
Pros
hourly paid breaks
Cons
reports
perfect fit for single mother
my fabulous self (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2016
This company is great if you are not a 9-5 er . Their jobs fit into your schedule, they're flexible and you are able to do your own thing in your own time as long as you get the job done. They don't pay well and they do not provide any medical benefits.They pay mileage but under the province average. They also don't like when you work overtime although there are times when the work load calls for it.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
Fun job
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 April 2016
An average day is basically going to the place you're supposed to go, show the products you have to show, make a couple of sales, fill your activity report, pack your stuff and go back home. Great pay. Since you travel a lot, you meet different people so it's rarely boring.
They can send you very far sometimes, though. I wouldn't recommend taking that job if you don't have much driving experience, especially on highways. But if you do, go ahead!
Great experience that taught me a lot about Credit Scores, Credit Checks, Financial Advising, Customer Service Skills, Sales and much more.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2016
Pros
everything
Great work Space
Sa (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2016
The job itself along with the bennifits are Great however the management along with supervisors do not communicate with you about anything that you are having issues with.
Good but lots of travelling
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS18 April 2016
Enjoyed the work, but it was alot of time away from home, they pay good and cover mileage and food when away.. they are accomodating and good co workers
Pros
salary/mileage paid
Cons
lots of travelling and being away from family
productive and fun work environment
Sales and Promotions Representative / Full (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2016
Working with Mosaic has taught me alot of things. First off, the balance between making my own schedule and meeting deadlines was a must. I would work at many different locations so it was always exciting and I loved the fact that I worked with new people in each store. Sharing product knowledge and promotions was a main incentive as well as increasing sales and revenue.
Productive work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2016
Improved customer service ability.
Experience working at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Great team management.
Intercepted 100 customers daily.
productive and fun place to work with table tennis
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2016
Typical day includes checking in through text. Set up whatever booth they send you. They trust that you'll show up to work but don't really know if you're there cuz company is based in toronto
fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2016
As a brand ambassador, you have the ability to choose which programs you want to participate in. There are many programs to choose from and they last anywhere from a day to 3 months.

You either work by yourself or in a team environment.

You have to be comfortable approaching consumers about various products and services you are marketing.
The best thing about this program is that you are MARKETING, not selling so there is no pressure to get a quota. Frankly, the only metrics you are reporting at the end of the day is how many people you approached/ seemed interested etc.

you get to practice your negotiation skills, without any pressure considering you are not selling anything.
Pros
fun job, flexible, choose which programs to participate in
Cons
standing on your feet all day, constantly trying to engage people, not permanent job
Great environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON16 February 2016
Very cultured job as you are constantly traveling and at new places selling products, however there is little to no job security as they are all contract positions.
Flexible and
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga17 January 2016
I am able to make up my own work schedule and have flexibility. I enjoy working with my retail accounts and also enjoy working independently. I build relationships and negotiate shelf space.
Pros
Flexibility, scheduling
Cons
Not enough hours and salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.