Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worked with Mosaic nearly 10 months
Reset Team (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandOctober 2, 2012
Pros: worked nights so days were freed up to work day job. meet greeat people
Cons: too much too list.
The group I worked with was a great cross section of people from all walks of life. Strong guys did he brunt of the heavy work. While the ladies printed out price labels. Mosaic managers were quick to blame and quite dishonest. Web site Q relay was a joke as your mileage and times were never paid for exactly as our times worked were entered. Mosaic then got our execution mangers to take our mileage and food allowances (receipts) manipulated them as they saw fit to be under budget so they looked good but left the workers shorted. A good life experience but never would I recommend this company to anyone. Although wages were $18 per hour which I made in 1983 lol they never kept their promises in paying mileage accurately , only paid 35 per diem for food and made the reset crews sleep in hotels with bed bugs, stinky places. Very disappointing company. I truly would like to know if all the people with good reviews on Mosaic worked in western Canada???? Over in the West coast we were a very well traveled team but not looked after too well I must say. Head office never had the decency to respond to email, complaints or deal with money shortages on cheques. I just walked away without being paid and never expected such a large company to be dishonest with their employees like this. I took this job as a extra cash job. I busted my butt for the company but got treated poorly.. Ive owned companies since Ive been 19 years old built good size companies nothing close to Mosaics size but I always treated and respected both clients and my workers very much. Mosaic has a lot to learn about respecting their workers.
Great Place to Work
Microsoft Sales Rep (Former Employee), Various; GTASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: great for students, convenient placements, fair pay structure
Cons: sometimes short contracts
Mosaic is a great company which provides individuals with opportunities to represent a large variety of clients. There are a number of programs which provide the public with very interactive positions; which means a lot of fun for the employee.

I had fun and continue to apply for the programs that grab my attention.
Merchandising and Marketing Company
Regional Execution Manager, Western Canada (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2012
Mosaic is a large company that does business in retail as a service provider and as a marketing company.
very fun place to work lots of great bonuses and perks.
Sales/promotional rep (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 19, 2012
Pros: paid travel
Cons: not stable work. mostly contract work.
Mosaic offers great opportunity for a student to gain excellent experience while getting good base pay. Flexible hours is a plus. The mamagememt is very good always supportive and helpful. Good communication between managers and employees.
Positive and exciting workplace
Kraft Merchandiser (Current Employee), Victoria, BCApril 21, 2012
Provides a positive and interesting workplace. Each day presents itself with new and interesting opportunities. Provide merchandising support for a large third party food company.
Environnement de travail agréable
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee), Boisbriand / LavalJanuary 8, 2015
Une journée de travail typique commence entre 8h et 9h30. Les opportunités de développement sont présente. Le management est est un peu plus complexe car il y a des supérieurs dans d'autres provinces.
Coordonnatrice aux opérations (Former Employee), Laval, QCAugust 1, 2013
Entreprise dynamique et en pleine expansion. Je travaillais principalement de la maison.