Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2016
Improved customer service ability.
Experience working at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Great team management.
Intercepted 100 customers daily.
Fast Paced and learning focused agency
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 July 2013
Mosaic was a great place for me to jump start my management career. It allowed me the oppoortunity to manage huge program budgets at a young age. It also allowed me to manage a lot of people which is a skill that will be trasferable to any role.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Young, informal culture with high demands
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2014
Work hours set by you, I work 8-4 others work 10-6, I get to wear jeans to work every day.

Majority of the company has been hired because they're pretty and some can be less than the desired level of intelligent but everybody has a great personality. Great opportunities to work for amazing clients and participate in some great events.

Hardest part of the job is the lack of process that has been established and working with very tight timelines.

Best part of the job - the people.
Pros
Events, clients, work life balance
Cons
short timelines, competing priorities, internal client management.
productive and fun place to work with table tennis
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2016
Typical day includes checking in through text. Set up whatever booth they send you. They trust that you'll show up to work but don't really know if you're there cuz company is based in toronto
Fun and challenging workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2015
As a start , working as a sales rep for mosaic is highly beneficial and challenging. it gives you a huge amount of experience in a short amount of time.
Pros
Traveling, Decent pay, Interesting work culture
Cons
Long Hours
Challenging & Diverse Work Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto19 January 2013
The training provided by Mosaic is an excellent tool while in the field and sparking my interest in business and marketing. The competitive training and work environment was highly enjoyable because after dedication I was selected to work in corporate events for clients. I was the person they could rely on when they needed someone last minute, which was my favourite part of the job because I love helping others.
Pros
meeting lots of people
Cons
ice cream promotion was very sticky
The environment is so much fun
Experiential Marketing Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga24 March 2014
You learn a lot! Which being young is especially great. Lots of opportunity, great people, fun and work hard, play hard environment. Long hours and no over-time which can be a downer, but the energy and parties and free suff do make up a bit for that. The culture is great especially if you love traveling.
Pros
Best work culture, great people, happy energetic team environment.
Cons
Long hours, no over-time
Great for part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario11 June 2015
I worked for mosaic for two years if you are looking for casual or short time work its great. You get to work with cool products, brand s and company. But it all depends on what program you are hired for. The one is was on was an hourly wage but the also have some programs that are commission base as well. Shifts are typically Thursday- Sunday.
Pros
Cool products, decent pay, nice supervisors
Cons
only weekend shifts, not much opportunity for advancement, temporary and short programs
Good environement, meeting new people within the work field.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON29 July 2015
At work, I love meeting new people and trying to imply our skills to encourage them to purchase the card. I have learned to communicate well with people and manage my time wisely. My co-workers are fun to be around and they are older which they help us by giving us advices. The hardest part of the job is when you get negative customers but you shouldn't take that to consideration. Also, the fun part of this job is to enjoy your job and take to customers as friends and allow to do your job.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Negative customers
Poorly run organization
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  toronto, ON13 January 2015
If you like working FOR children, then this is the place for you!
Even upper management is immature and are irresponsible adults.
Always LATE paying, have to work many hours for FREE, have to use your own resources to complete the work, i.e. your own cellphone with a data plan, your own printer, paper (basically a home office they don't pay you for), computer with internet access, etc.
They basically only want college & university kids because they know they can take advantage of them. I was s Samsung Brand Ambassador, Field Marketing Rep, SIA, SES, etc, and they keep changing the nomenclature of what your position is called; you are put under pressure to produce sales even though they initially tell you, that you are only to information to customers. Whether you sell a little or a lot, you get no thanks or commission. And they lie about how long your employment will last. It's retail and the methods they use to quantify and measure success is backwards and flawed. Somehow Samsung swallows it as do other companies that don't know how Mosaic is run.
Pros
basic training
Cons
not getting paid for all your work

Want to know more about Mosaic Sales Solutions?

Ask a question
Mosaic Sales Solutions
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB26 March 2013
Arrive 20 to 30 minutes before shift set up display for product which I am sampling that day. Next greet customers and engage inconversation asking them if they want a sample while tasting educate the customer on the product its history its smell and what tastes they will get. Throughout the night keep track of how many were in store? how many customer you spoke to? How many were sampled and how many bought also make surer to right down gender and any comments. It is a very independent job there is not much teamwork on the jobsite but we all do act as a team and are there if anyone is sick we have all proven willing to help and take over. Management you deal with mostly through phone and email but very often, Hardest part of the job is sometimes pulling people from one product to another but i also find it the most enjoyable as thats where i really dig to learn more of the product im sampling gain so much more knowledge to be able to do it better
Pros
interaction with customer, learn leadership, interesting sampling
Cons
last minute training, sometimes hard to reach manager
Great work environment; Great networking available; room for career growth
Experiential Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mississuauga, ON16 January 2013
The training provided was detailed and thorough. The management team was available for any questions, concerns, or if any assistance was requested. There is quite a bit of traveling involved, however, it was clearly stated when starting the position, and the managers try their best to situate you job duties close to where the employees reside. The most enjoyable part of this job is to reach sales goals at the end of the shift.
Pros
inscentives, and bonuses
Cons
on call shifts, notified last minute
Good experience
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 December 2015
Mosaic is a great place to work with young adults looking to get their foot in the door in the marketing industry. It is also a good opportunity to work with large companies who do business with Mosaic.
fun environment
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON17 December 2015
reasonable pay for field specialist but its nicer job if it was corporate
its definitely good start for business graduate or someone who's willing to add some social skills
Review Summary
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  GTA10 November 2014
I love waking up knowing I am completing a task with a team. As the team lead, I got to assist the managers of stores and report to them on a daily basis. Also working in a grocery environment, you are bound to help customers. I was well liked by my team because I knew the right amount of fun and work! I would have to thank my co workers for making it an enjoyable time and helping me becoming a team lead.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Long Hours, Intense
Not bad for part time
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto9 February 2014
For part time this company is not bad. The pay is good and the work nights are usually long.

However, for someone with a family / mortgage, the work is too inconsistent.
Pros
Long Hours
Cons
Inconsistant work
Fun Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 November 2015
Every day of work was different and the people I had the opportunity to work with were all lovely. I loved the variety in the work I did and the big companies I got to work with such as Lululemon and Presidents Choice.
Pros
Free merchandise
Marketing 101
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga19 March 2015
If you are a student or need short term employment Mosaic is a great place to work. They always have great projects to work on, training is always provided and I never had an issue with my pay.
You get paid to socialize and interact with people, it is the perfect job for extroverts.
My only issue is unless you are a young pretty girl, a job at head office is nearly impossible.
Pros
Fun, good pay
Cons
not much room for advancement
Great experience, but pay could be WAY better
Wireless Training Agent for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2015
The training for the position was great considering we actually had a Samsung rep train other 'Wireless Training Agents' and I using pre-production Note 4's.

Managers were also very attentive and were always there -- they were an email or a call away if I needed anything. The schedule was very flexible. I had to visit 20 stores, but I could visit them anytime within a period of about 3 weeks.

Also, being able to be the 'face' of Samsung when going from store to store was in itself a great opportunity considering I have a lot of respect and knowledge for and about the company/brand.

The only downside to the position was that even though I did get compensated for the distance travelled from store-to-store, I really think the pay could be better. I visited about 20 stores across Mississauga and Burlington within one week and the pay was comparable to working a full day at a minimum wage job at the mall.
Pros
Play with brand new technology before it gets released, flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Productive and Fun work enviornment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2015
give out samples and new products to the public. very interactive and fun environment to be in. Not a lot of hours, but it is a part time position.