Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work enviornment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 December 2015
give out samples and new products to the public. very interactive and fun environment to be in. Not a lot of hours, but it is a part time position.
Excellent Company
Beverage Sampling Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  York Region17 September 2015
An amazing company to work for. They are very flexible, good salary, and very understanding staff! I found myself very welcome at this company by my managers and especially when I was in stores performing my job.
Outgoing and positive energy working with such a fun team
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Montreal22 October 2015
Met a lot of great people, learned a lot in working with the public and how to approach the public concerning introducing a product and selling skills.
Marketing 101
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga19 March 2015
If you are a student or need short term employment Mosaic is a great place to work. They always have great projects to work on, training is always provided and I never had an issue with my pay.
You get paid to socialize and interact with people, it is the perfect job for extroverts.
My only issue is unless you are a young pretty girl, a job at head office is nearly impossible.
Pros
Fun, good pay
Cons
not much room for advancement
Fun and Unique Place to Work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON19 May 2015
Great Job Atmosphere and great people. You learn a lot about both independent work as well as blending in cohesively with varying teams and groups! The ever-changing environment forces you to become adaptable in the work place which is a great transferable skill to have in future jobs!
Pros
Lightwork
Cons
Slow workpace at times
Review Summary
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  GTA10 November 2014
I love waking up knowing I am completing a task with a team. As the team lead, I got to assist the managers of stores and report to them on a daily basis. Also working in a grocery environment, you are bound to help customers. I was well liked by my team because I knew the right amount of fun and work! I would have to thank my co workers for making it an enjoyable time and helping me becoming a team lead.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Long Hours, Intense
Great first job
Internal Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 February 2014
I am reviewing this company from the perspective of a coordinator.

I think it is a great first job because you will gain many skills and confidence. You will gain knowledge of more than one industry because Mosaic's clients are in every industry. You will be an excel pro...and a very detail oriented person. You will learn to communicate with all levels of the organizations and with clients....overall great first job....the only downside is pay...but it is not the lowest paying company...so it is still worth it :)
Pros
You can work from home quite often
Cons
Pay
Young, informal culture with high demands
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2014
Work hours set by you, I work 8-4 others work 10-6, I get to wear jeans to work every day.

Majority of the company has been hired because they're pretty and some can be less than the desired level of intelligent but everybody has a great personality. Great opportunities to work for amazing clients and participate in some great events.

Hardest part of the job is the lack of process that has been established and working with very tight timelines.

Best part of the job - the people.
Pros
Events, clients, work life balance
Cons
short timelines, competing priorities, internal client management.
Challenging & Diverse Work Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto19 January 2013
The training provided by Mosaic is an excellent tool while in the field and sparking my interest in business and marketing. The competitive training and work environment was highly enjoyable because after dedication I was selected to work in corporate events for clients. I was the person they could rely on when they needed someone last minute, which was my favourite part of the job because I love helping others.
Pros
meeting lots of people
Cons
ice cream promotion was very sticky
Great work environment; Great networking available; room for career growth
Experiential Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mississuauga, ON16 January 2013
The training provided was detailed and thorough. The management team was available for any questions, concerns, or if any assistance was requested. There is quite a bit of traveling involved, however, it was clearly stated when starting the position, and the managers try their best to situate you job duties close to where the employees reside. The most enjoyable part of this job is to reach sales goals at the end of the shift.
Pros
inscentives, and bonuses
Cons
on call shifts, notified last minute
The environment is so much fun
Experiential Marketing Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga24 March 2014
You learn a lot! Which being young is especially great. Lots of opportunity, great people, fun and work hard, play hard environment. Long hours and no over-time which can be a downer, but the energy and parties and free suff do make up a bit for that. The culture is great especially if you love traveling.
Pros
Best work culture, great people, happy energetic team environment.
Cons
Long hours, no over-time
Great Place to Work
Microsoft Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Various; GTA19 September 2012
Mosaic is a great company which provides individuals with opportunities to represent a large variety of clients. There are a number of programs which provide the public with very interactive positions; which means a lot of fun for the employee.

I had fun and continue to apply for the programs that grab my attention.
Pros
great for students, convenient placements, fair pay structure
Cons
sometimes short contracts
Interesting workplace with dynamic colleagues and great products
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2013
-offer customers the opportunity to sample various products from the company's various clients prior to purchasing while creating a lasting positive impression with the customer about said products
-management is always supportive
-customers are always interesting and fun to work with
Pros
Interesting sample products
Cons
shifts are exclusively on weekends
Amazing culture with a great supporting cast!
District Manager, Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2013
Mosaic was a place that really enabled me to grow and provided me autonomy to manage a program the way we saw best.
The business I worked on was fun and forever changing allowing us to grow and adapt new skill sets.

Would definitely consider pursuing another opportunity with Mosaic in the future.
Pros
great management team
Cons
could see better compensation
Very good company to work for . Smart program is a great concept but hours can fluctuate
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario Barrie4 February 2015
-review calls for day and priorities
-implement calls and report any competitive activity or changes on shelf or in store
-excellent managers
hardest part would be the point that hours can fluctuate year to year or contract to contract
Promotional Sales Manager
Promotional Manager (Current Employee) –  GTA1 April 2014
The benefit of working as a promotional sale associate is the vast variety of the job. Everyday coming into the office you have no idea what to expect or where you will be placed for the week. It could be anything from selling a Kitchenaid mixer to selling expensive wine at the LCBO.
Pros
interacting with customers on a daily basis
Cons
lack of job security
Dynamic forward-looking fun and enjoyable company to work for.
SALES REP/MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2014
Called on retail outlets and executed and implemented assigned duties.
Management is co-operative and helpful.
Great co-workers to work with.
Retail environment can be challenging at times because of reduced staff at store level.
Enjoy being able to successfully execute desired initiatives.
Great Company with numerous opportunities
Territory Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southwest Ontario10 August 2015
Numerous opportunities for anyone looking for work. They have short term, long term, part time and full time positions available through a variety of programs.
very fun place to work lots of great bonuses and perks.
Sales/promotional rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario19 June 2012
Mosaic offers great opportunity for a student to gain excellent experience while getting good base pay. Flexible hours is a plus. The mamagememt is very good always supportive and helpful. Good communication between managers and employees.
Pros
paid travel
Cons
not stable work. mostly contract work.
Great for students!
American Express Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2015
Field experience is great for students who want to work around class schedules. Work is easy and there's room for growth if you remain an active applicant within the company, with many programs to choose from to meet your personal professional needs.