Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Flexible work schedule
Field Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: so much email!
Flexible work schedule makes it ideal as a part time job. I have learned a lot about merchandising and being a Brand Ambassador from this job. All my interaction with management and co-workers has been remote (i.e. conference calls, email, webinars, etc...)
The hardest part of the job is locating my shipments in the warehouse/back rooms of the big box – more... stores I work in. Most enjoyable part of the job is the schedule flexibility. I love being able to determine my work hours. – less
Great People! Great working environment.
XM TEAM LEAD - SAMSUNG GALAXY 5 - DIAMOND WIRELESS (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: very detailed and communicative
Cons: project ended
Mosaic is a very professional place. HR was very responsive and the project was very well organized.
Mosaic sales solution
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Destin, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: hassle free
Cons: no guidance or management. no training.
It was a nice job in the way of working without someone hovering over your shoulder but in the same breath, it was a bad job in the way of having no one to ask questions regarding any issues you might be having. You go in completely blind...
It's ok job
Brand rep (Former Employee), Southwest, FLJune 25, 2014
I was a part time associate. It is a good company except the managers in the SW Florida region are not the smartest and were picked probably on false credentials.
Mosiac
Certified Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Irving , TXJune 24, 2014
I love working here as I have a independent schedule yet structured,
I have learned allot about setting fixtures placing orders and receiving orders. My co-workers and boss are great to work with and have a great attitude.
Really nothing hard about my position other then we do not receive stuff on time so we have to make do .
I love my jobs do to the – more... freedom it allows me to be me.. – less
poor employee environment
Retail Sales (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 24, 2014
Cons: have to be totally available as company demands change
Company basically has no respect for it's employees life and schedule. Most communications are related to what you "have to do" and "when you have to do it", regardless of schedule and availablility.
Fun job
Microsoft Specialist- Retail Sales Trainer (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 22, 2014
Great company to represent, competitive salary. Only downside is no room for growth and poor management.
Fun, productive, and technical
Dell Computer Campus Representative (Former Employee), The University of New Mexico campusJune 20, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule, meet new and great people.outdoors
Cons: rain
Awesome company to work for. You make your own schedule and can follow your progress which gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself or to try to beat the next guy.
Merchandising Specialist
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Savannah GaJune 17, 2014
Fun job, a lot of job freedom, travel is fun.
Not a lot of room for advancement and pay is average
field rep
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: easy job with consistant pay
Cons: not a lot of job security in some divisions of the company
Mosaic is one of the largest marketing companies in North America. The company specializes in getting info and pictures of products that are in stores back to the companies for fast review. I learned even more about merchandising and got a good understanding of several types of companies and how that work. I worked for three different divisions in the – more... company. some managers were wonderful to work for while others were not. – less
Great company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 15, 2014
Mosaic has been a great company to work for. Management is excellent. Everyone is always available to employees and everything gets accomplished in a timely manner. No complaints with this company!
Fun workplace and pays well
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 1, 2014
-Pay is great, especially for a part-time employee
-Benefits are not adequate, but PTO is a nice plus.
-Hardest part of job: Dealing with unruly and rude customers who assume you are the reason their phone doesn't work.
Most enjoyable part of job: The customers that truly listen to everything you have to say and genuinely care about you as a person, – more... not just the Samsung genius. – less
Perfect part time filler
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 7, 2014
Pros: flexible, self driven and fun
Cons: vehicle wear
I find this job to be perfect for helping me start slowly into my own separate business unrelated while stopping in and complete calls as needed. Also perfect for a stay-at-home parent who is out running errands during the day anyway, and might as well get paid for it. Will work on ladder, reach, crouch and lift plenty. Considering this, not ideal for – more... anyone with those types of physical limitations. – less
Average Work Day At Mosaic
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Caguas, PRMarch 4, 2014
My job is very enjoyable. I like ti promote sales by keeping products organized and providing outstanding customer service.
My position doesn't leave much time for me.
Territory Sales and Marketing Rep (Current Employee), Greater Milwaukee AreaMarch 1, 2014
Pros: work primarily alone.
Cons: never know when i am gonna get a call to show up at a location at a moments notice. midnight audits
I travel to multiple sites operated by the worlds largest company(size/revenue) and speak with store management about implementation of new software as well and products and how to present them to customers.
flexible work schedule
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), ohioFebruary 28, 2014
Great company to work for if you can work with little or no supervision.
Great Training and Knowledge
Brand Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day is servicing customers by product demonstration, troubleshooting and closing sales. Acquired a lot of technology knowledge and initiating sales techniques. Work independently or with peers including lead manager. Everyone get along great; not a competitive environment. Tough working weekends but enjoy the busy atmosphere.
Great work
Xbox Market Ambassador (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 18, 2014
great company with great programs, they have amazing trainings and will push you to the limit that way you can develop yourself and accomplish all your goals.
Extremely well run marketing company, "Best in Industry."
Marketing / Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: room to grow, good progression of skills
Cons: inconsistent work schedule, non-steady work for non contracted employees
Mosaic is the largest marketing agency out there. They have several divisions that span the entire United States. They have lots of management opportunities and room for growth!
Program trainings
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: no healthcare
Job provided a great demand of training, with customer service. Having face to face training as well as online helped enhance my skills. Call reprts had to be filled out everyday with numbers of sales, making sure we hit our goals.