Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Flexible and
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Burlington, MississaugaJanuary 17, 2016
I am able to make up my own work schedule and have flexibility. I enjoy working with my retail accounts and also enjoy working independently. I build relationships and negotiate shelf space.
Pros
Flexibility, scheduling
Cons
Not enough hours and salary
fun environment
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ONDecember 17, 2015
reasonable pay for field specialist but its nicer job if it was corporate
its definitely good start for business graduate or someone who's willing to add some social skills
Good experience
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 15, 2015
Mosaic is a great place to work with young adults looking to get their foot in the door in the marketing industry. It is also a good opportunity to work with large companies who do business with Mosaic.
Productive and Fun work enviornment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 10, 2015
give out samples and new products to the public. very interactive and fun environment to be in. Not a lot of hours, but it is a part time position.
Fun place to work..But it work can be consuming
Team Lead BA and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 9, 2015
Your work experience has a big dependence upon the client and your work team. If you are not comfortable with overtime hours. This is not the job for you. Your weekly hours will be over 40 regularly. The days are always new and interesting, which makes work very fun.
Pros
Strong Structure, Broad client base, Well Recognize
Cons
Long hours, Job security
Fun Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 28, 2015
Every day of work was different and the people I had the opportunity to work with were all lovely. I loved the variety in the work I did and the big companies I got to work with such as Lululemon and Presidents Choice.
Pros
Free merchandise
A good place to put on your resume.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  GTA, ONNovember 24, 2015
I've enjoyed working at Mosaic. The hours are flexible and the work is easy if you have the right personality for it (talkative, extroverted, upbeat), and the pay is fair (though some places pay you more for the same work, do your research).

A typical day at work includes setting up your asset (some lifting of around 30 lbs necessary), interacting with hundreds of people delivering key messaging about your brand, then tearing down and packing the truck.

The only complaints that I can venture are that the scheduling sucks, disregarding days which you've requested off, as well as sucky commutes. Activations can take place anywhere from Mississauga to the downtown core to Oshawa and you have to be there early in order to find the activation area. However, on the flip side, working somewhere new regularly means that you don't have the opportunity to get bored even if you're doing the same work.

In all, the coworkers make this job great, and working here has been overall a positive experience.
Pros
Great coworkers, fair compensation for kms driven, accessible and understanding team leads/coordinators
Cons
Weekend work, Some short 4 hour shifts, long commutes, no compensation for public transit costs
Outgoing and positive energy working with such a fun team
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  MontrealOctober 22, 2015
Met a lot of great people, learned a lot in working with the public and how to approach the public concerning introducing a product and selling skills.
great culture
Regional Manager - ON (Current Employee) –  TorontoOctober 11, 2015
Mosaic has great culture, and is an innovator in the industry. Lacks in ensuring salary levels are at par with industry standard in some job classifications, and considering employee years of experience. Overall great flexible, growing, fun place to work. People are amazing.
Excellent Company
Beverage Sampling Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  York RegionSeptember 17, 2015
An amazing company to work for. They are very flexible, good salary, and very understanding staff! I found myself very welcome at this company by my managers and especially when I was in stores performing my job.
Great Company with numerous opportunities
Territory Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southwest OntarioAugust 10, 2015
Numerous opportunities for anyone looking for work. They have short term, long term, part time and full time positions available through a variety of programs.
Good environement, meeting new people within the work field.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ONJuly 29, 2015
At work, I love meeting new people and trying to imply our skills to encourage them to purchase the card. I have learned to communicate well with people and manage my time wisely. My co-workers are fun to be around and they are older which they help us by giving us advices. The hardest part of the job is when you get negative customers but you shouldn't take that to consideration. Also, the fun part of this job is to enjoy your job and take to customers as friends and allow to do your job.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Negative customers
Young, hip and edgy
Dynamic Team Lead and Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 23, 2015
Mosaic is a very exciting and young company moving rapidly in shifting the way people connect with brands. Employees know how to get the job done and have fun while they are at it.
hip people with great ideas
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioJune 23, 2015
awesome place to work whenever need, never had a bad time with these guys and even better products that they are representing
A very fun and supportive place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 22, 2015
A day at work with mosaic is always different, and that is what I love about it. You get to work with new people all the time and you converse with hundreds of people each day.
Great for part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioJune 11, 2015
I worked for mosaic for two years if you are looking for casual or short time work its great. You get to work with cool products, brand s and company. But it all depends on what program you are hired for. The one is was on was an hourly wage but the also have some programs that are commission base as well. Shifts are typically Thursday- Sunday.
Pros
Cool products, decent pay, nice supervisors
Cons
only weekend shifts, not much opportunity for advancement, temporary and short programs
Excellent Place
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  TorontoMay 29, 2015
Excellent place, Company invested in those that they hired and were willing to take the time to teach them new skills. I learned a lot of how to market products and how to approach customers.
Fun and Unique Place to Work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONMay 19, 2015
Great Job Atmosphere and great people. You learn a lot about both independent work as well as blending in cohesively with varying teams and groups! The ever-changing environment forces you to become adaptable in the work place which is a great transferable skill to have in future jobs!
Pros
Lightwork
Cons
Slow workpace at times
Fun and challenging workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 4, 2015
As a start , working as a sales rep for mosaic is highly beneficial and challenging. it gives you a huge amount of experience in a short amount of time.
Pros
Traveling, Decent pay, Interesting work culture
Cons
Long Hours
fun workplace
Experiential Marketing Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 4, 2015
Great people and work environment. people are full of great life and appreciates the differences between us all. Everyday at work is different and exciting.