Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun and flexible job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 December 2016
This is an excellent part time job, if you are looking for weekend employment.

This job is very easy and flexible. Also great team environment a lot of customer interaction if you are looking to seek experience in the customer service/sales fields.
Pros
Flexible and great customer service/sales experience
Cons
Not enough working hours
Very flexible place to work. Have a lot of big name clients
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2016
The people is what makes this company.
It is very flexible and you're not 'on anyone's watch' for when you get here to when you leave.
The ability to work from home is always an option and not at all frowned upon.
Basically as long as you get your work done, you're good.
Pros
Nice office, great people
Cons
Commute, stressful
Great part-time job
Event Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 December 2016
My job was permanent part-time, so I was always guaranteed a minimum amount of hours, and we got more during holidays and back-to-school. If you're looking for 15-20 hours and nothing more, it's perfect!

Great management and ideal for people who like working independently and are confident in talking to others (You're being paid to promote a brand after all!). My confidence has only gone up since working with this company.

Hardest part of the job is when the store is dead and you have nothing to do but stand around and wait for a customer.
Productive fun Work Enviroment
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 December 2016
Company has a great corpotate enviroment but with the contract system and long hours made for a tough enviroment. With no set benefits and job security it was hard to stay at the company even though the work was fun.
Respectful management, fun contracts
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Squamish, BC26 November 2016
I enjoy working with this company for many reasons. I have worked through several contracts, had several managers, and have found everyone to treat me with respect. I have found the work rewarding. There is little opportunity for full time work, so if you are looking for that you may be disappointed. For me, however, the part time work is perfect.
Pros
Fun contracts, resepctful management
Cons
possibly not enough hours
Only plausible "fun" is when work combined with project manager who not afraid toget his or her hands dirty when needed to get job done
Reset Specialist - TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2016
Overall satisfied except for absence of job security in some areas.
company's preference of part-time job offers over full-time is sometimes ludicrous as it prevents promise of job security.
Pros
take all employees to Dinner which fails miserably as perk sometimes gets forgotten.
Cons
very high turnaround from workforce being from combination of no-shows or simply quiting job, then all workload always passed on to remaining employees.
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Focussed on growing account and coaching a team. Worked on some of Canada's largest brands in a growing marketing medium.
Fun workplace, but terrible pay
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 September 2016
Great and fun environment! Had a ball with the other people who worked here and our managers were okay. Ethereal first was great and the second onew was not great.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Early starts
Great Place To Work
Project Insights Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 September 2016
Mosaic is a great place to work and to grow your skills. Many people have had great success while working at Mosaic and moving forward with their careers.
Mosaic Sales Solutions is a great palce to work and I have really enjoyed working for them for the pasy 7 years.
Atlantic District Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 September 2016
In this position there are no two days the same, you are continually putting out fires. The first part of my day is reviewing the merchandisers schedules for the current day & week, ensure that store visits from the previous day have all been completed and call reports filled in. Every day you learn something new which is what I like about this job. You wear different hats, you manage people, deal with clients, recruiters and sometimes HR Dept. The hardest part of the job is working with part-time people who sometimes don't treat their job with the same urgency we need them to. Such as calling last minute to say they can't do a store visit and then I have to scramble to find someone else to do it. I love working with the other Mosaic DM's on our program, they are a great support when you need to brainstorm a situation. The most enjoyable part of my job is the multi-tasking, every day is a new challenge and we have the best clients to work with.
Pros
great people. great support
Cons
You never know when your client may decide to not renew their contract.
Atmosphere is excellent
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 August 2016
I love to work at Mosaic. Atmosphere is friendly and we can use gym in the office building. My team members are excellent and their working ethics awesome.
Pros
Free fruits and friendly atmosphere
Proactive management
HP Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 July 2016
They are always open to discussion and available for their employees. They want you to become their friend. No micromanagement and open for ideas
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Merchandising Planogram Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2016
I enjoy merchandising. I have been a lead, I have great supervisor skills. I enjoy being kind and helpful to clients.

I also have clerk skills as well. I have a law clerk certificate.
I enjoy writing reports, simplifying instructions to be understood by anyone needing help in a program. Computer illiterate.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short hours
Fun times
Merchandising Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2016
Had a great time. Perfect job if you like to travel. Travel all over Ontario, all expenses paid. Did grocery store renovations. All weekends off. The only thing is that you are classed as part time even though you can put in up to 50 hrs./wk. So they don't have to give you benefits.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
Some long shifts
Great Place to work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario13 June 2016
New and exciting everyday. It is always challenging and the company is consistent in staying up to date with the newest in technology.
Worked from a home office
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC8 June 2016
Worked on numerous different projects. Days brought new challenges and had to be constantly thinking on your feet. Wages are low and raises are non existent. Did receive a lot of free products though (in lieu of no wage increases).
Pros
A lot of freedom
Cons
Low pay
When you're on the right program, it's all good.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
I've been working with mosaic for a little over a year now and from what I've learned. It is a medium wage level compared to other experiential marketing company's, there are definitely many that pay more and require less work. This also depends on the program you are put in though as some of them will require more thorough reporting compared to others. The leaders of the teams have been great. However, they don't get paid that well so the turnover rate is quite high since it often demands more working hours. If you're lucky you'll get put on to one of the more consistent programs that are year round and will work only weekends which works if you're a student like me. Schedules are also sent out way in advance to give clarity on what is expected. If you enjoy meeting new people and don't mind a little bit of traveling this is the job for you.
Pros
Consistent hours for certain programs, Opportunities to get more hours or more work can be found easily, Okay pay, Not a lot of pressure for sales
Cons
Communication with management is lacking, Resources in field are not enough, Must be good at adapting to new environments and challenges
Good work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2016
Management and co-workers were fun to work with.
Learned about sales, marketing and conflict resolution among other things.
Work environment was enjoyable.
Great experience with lots of opportunities to learn.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 May 2016
Mosaic Sales Solutions allowed for me to learn valuable skills in marketing and experiential sales. The most important lesson I took away from the programs with Mosaic was how to create the best possible product and brand experience for every customer so when they think about that product or brand they have a positive outlook. My co-workers were friendly and the company was extremely encouraging and inclusive.
Pros
Always a new experience with every program
Cons
Short duration for most program
fun work
Samsung Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2016
Fun work for the pay. Great for students because of weekends.if you like to talk this is great job. Really fun environment because your at best buy and different banners.
Pros
hourly paid breaks
Cons
reports

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.