Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging & Diverse Work Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: meeting lots of people
Cons: ice cream promotion was very sticky
The training provided by Mosaic is an excellent tool while in the field and sparking my interest in business and marketing. The competitive training and work environment was highly enjoyable because after dedication I was selected to work in corporate events for clients. I was the person they could rely on when they needed someone last minute, which – more... was my favourite part of the job because I love helping others. – less
Great place
Recruiter in Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 8, 2013
Good place to work, people are friendly. They offer internal training and have a great review and goal process to help you improve you skills.
Amazing culture with a great supporting cast!
District Manager, Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: great management team
Cons: could see better compensation
Mosaic was a place that really enabled me to grow and provided me autonomy to manage a program the way we saw best.
The business I worked on was fun and forever changing allowing us to grow and adapt new skill sets.

Would definitely consider pursuing another opportunity with Mosaic in the future.
great projects
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 4, 2013
Contracts are harder to get unless you are a young model. The projects are fun and good co workers. The online pay system is very easy.
Productive, helpful management.
HP Sales Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 8, 2012
Pros: short, flexible hours.
Cons: short hours, only shifts are weekend based.
Selling and promoting the HP brand through word of mouth recommendations and use of example prints and information provided to successfully sell the company and the product to the customer.
Worked with Mosaic nearly 10 months
Reset Team (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandOctober 2, 2012
Pros: worked nights so days were freed up to work day job. meet greeat people
Cons: too much too list.
The group I worked with was a great cross section of people from all walks of life. Strong guys did he brunt of the heavy work. While the ladies printed out price labels. Mosaic managers were quick to blame and quite dishonest. Web site Q relay was a joke as your mileage and times were never paid for exactly as our times worked were entered. Mosaic – more... then got our execution mangers to take our mileage and food allowances (receipts) manipulated them as they saw fit to be under budget so they looked good but left the workers shorted. A good life experience but never would I recommend this company to anyone. Although wages were $18 per hour which I made in 1983 lol they never kept their promises in paying mileage accurately , only paid 35 per diem for food and made the reset crews sleep in hotels with bed bugs, stinky places. Very disappointing company. I truly would like to know if all the people with good reviews on Mosaic worked in western Canada???? Over in the West coast we were a very well traveled team but not looked after too well I must say. Head office never had the decency to respond to email, complaints or deal with money shortages on cheques. I just walked away without being paid and never expected such a large company to be dishonest with their employees like this. I took this job as a extra cash job. I busted my butt for the company but got treated poorly.. Ive owned companies since Ive been 19 years old built good size companies nothing close to Mosaics size but I always treated and respected both clients and my workers very much. Mosaic has a lot to learn about respecting their workers. – less
Great Place to Work
Microsoft Sales Rep (Former Employee), Various; GTASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: great for students, convenient placements, fair pay structure
Cons: sometimes short contracts
Mosaic is a great company which provides individuals with opportunities to represent a large variety of clients. There are a number of programs which provide the public with very interactive positions; which means a lot of fun for the employee.

I had fun and continue to apply for the programs that grab my attention.
Merchandising and Marketing Company
Regional Execution Manager, Western Canada (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2012
Mosaic is a large company that does business in retail as a service provider and as a marketing company.
very fun place to work lots of great bonuses and perks.
Sales/promotional rep (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 19, 2012
Pros: paid travel
Cons: not stable work. mostly contract work.
Mosaic offers great opportunity for a student to gain excellent experience while getting good base pay. Flexible hours is a plus. The mamagememt is very good always supportive and helpful. Good communication between managers and employees.
Positive and exciting workplace
Kraft Merchandiser (Current Employee), Victoria, BCApril 21, 2012
Provides a positive and interesting workplace. Each day presents itself with new and interesting opportunities. Provide merchandising support for a large third party food company.
Flexible work schedule
Field Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: so much email!
Flexible work schedule makes it ideal as a part time job. I have learned a lot about merchandising and being a Brand Ambassador from this job. All my interaction with management and co-workers has been remote (i.e. conference calls, email, webinars, etc...)
The hardest part of the job is locating my shipments in the warehouse/back rooms of the big box – more... stores I work in. Most enjoyable part of the job is the schedule flexibility. I love being able to determine my work hours. – less
Great People! Great working environment.
XM TEAM LEAD - SAMSUNG GALAXY 5 - DIAMOND WIRELESS (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: very detailed and communicative
Cons: project ended
Mosaic is a very professional place. HR was very responsive and the project was very well organized.
Mosaic sales solution
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Destin, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: hassle free
Cons: no guidance or management. no training.
It was a nice job in the way of working without someone hovering over your shoulder but in the same breath, it was a bad job in the way of having no one to ask questions regarding any issues you might be having. You go in completely blind...
It's ok job
Brand rep (Former Employee), Southwest, FLJune 25, 2014
I was a part time associate. It is a good company except the managers in the SW Florida region are not the smartest and were picked probably on false credentials.
Mosiac
Certified Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Irving , TXJune 24, 2014
I love working here as I have a independent schedule yet structured,
I have learned allot about setting fixtures placing orders and receiving orders. My co-workers and boss are great to work with and have a great attitude.
Really nothing hard about my position other then we do not receive stuff on time so we have to make do .
I love my jobs do to the – more... freedom it allows me to be me.. – less
poor employee environment
Retail Sales (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 24, 2014
Cons: have to be totally available as company demands change
Company basically has no respect for it's employees life and schedule. Most communications are related to what you "have to do" and "when you have to do it", regardless of schedule and availablility.
Fun job
Microsoft Specialist- Retail Sales Trainer (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 22, 2014
Great company to represent, competitive salary. Only downside is no room for growth and poor management.
Fun, productive, and technical
Dell Computer Campus Representative (Former Employee), The University of New Mexico campusJune 20, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule, meet new and great people.outdoors
Cons: rain
Awesome company to work for. You make your own schedule and can follow your progress which gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself or to try to beat the next guy.
Merchandising Specialist
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Savannah GaJune 17, 2014
Fun job, a lot of job freedom, travel is fun.
Not a lot of room for advancement and pay is average
field rep
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: easy job with consistant pay
Cons: not a lot of job security in some divisions of the company
Mosaic is one of the largest marketing companies in North America. The company specializes in getting info and pictures of products that are in stores back to the companies for fast review. I learned even more about merchandising and got a good understanding of several types of companies and how that work. I worked for three different divisions in the – more... company. some managers were wonderful to work for while others were not. – less

Mosaic Sales Solutions Photos