Mosaic Sales Solutions

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace with valuable experience
Microsoft Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2013
- interaction with customers
- developed communication and self-starter skills
- management is extremely motivating
- really liked engaging with a wide variety of customer
Challenging & Diverse Work Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: meeting lots of people
Cons: ice cream promotion was very sticky
The training provided by Mosaic is an excellent tool while in the field and sparking my interest in business and marketing. The competitive training and work environment was highly enjoyable because after dedication I was selected to work in corporate events for clients. I was the person they could rely on when they needed someone last minute, which – more... was my favourite part of the job because I love helping others. – less
Great place
Recruiter in Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 8, 2013
Good place to work, people are friendly. They offer internal training and have a great review and goal process to help you improve you skills.
Amazing culture with a great supporting cast!
District Manager, Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: great management team
Cons: could see better compensation
Mosaic was a place that really enabled me to grow and provided me autonomy to manage a program the way we saw best.
The business I worked on was fun and forever changing allowing us to grow and adapt new skill sets.

Would definitely consider pursuing another opportunity with Mosaic in the future.
great projects
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 4, 2013
Contracts are harder to get unless you are a young model. The projects are fun and good co workers. The online pay system is very easy.
Productive, helpful management.
HP Sales Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 8, 2012
Pros: short, flexible hours.
Cons: short hours, only shifts are weekend based.
Selling and promoting the HP brand through word of mouth recommendations and use of example prints and information provided to successfully sell the company and the product to the customer.
Worked with Mosaic nearly 10 months
Reset Team (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandOctober 2, 2012
Pros: worked nights so days were freed up to work day job. meet greeat people
Cons: too much too list.
The group I worked with was a great cross section of people from all walks of life. Strong guys did he brunt of the heavy work. While the ladies printed out price labels. Mosaic managers were quick to blame and quite dishonest. Web site Q relay was a joke as your mileage and times were never paid for exactly as our times worked were entered. Mosaic – more... then got our execution mangers to take our mileage and food allowances (receipts) manipulated them as they saw fit to be under budget so they looked good but left the workers shorted. A good life experience but never would I recommend this company to anyone. Although wages were $18 per hour which I made in 1983 lol they never kept their promises in paying mileage accurately , only paid 35 per diem for food and made the reset crews sleep in hotels with bed bugs, stinky places. Very disappointing company. I truly would like to know if all the people with good reviews on Mosaic worked in western Canada???? Over in the West coast we were a very well traveled team but not looked after too well I must say. Head office never had the decency to respond to email, complaints or deal with money shortages on cheques. I just walked away without being paid and never expected such a large company to be dishonest with their employees like this. I took this job as a extra cash job. I busted my butt for the company but got treated poorly.. Ive owned companies since Ive been 19 years old built good size companies nothing close to Mosaics size but I always treated and respected both clients and my workers very much. Mosaic has a lot to learn about respecting their workers. – less
Great Place to Work
Microsoft Sales Rep (Former Employee), Various; GTASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: great for students, convenient placements, fair pay structure
Cons: sometimes short contracts
Mosaic is a great company which provides individuals with opportunities to represent a large variety of clients. There are a number of programs which provide the public with very interactive positions; which means a lot of fun for the employee.

I had fun and continue to apply for the programs that grab my attention.
Merchandising and Marketing Company
Regional Execution Manager, Western Canada (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2012
Mosaic is a large company that does business in retail as a service provider and as a marketing company.
very fun place to work lots of great bonuses and perks.
Sales/promotional rep (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 19, 2012
Pros: paid travel
Cons: not stable work. mostly contract work.
Mosaic offers great opportunity for a student to gain excellent experience while getting good base pay. Flexible hours is a plus. The mamagememt is very good always supportive and helpful. Good communication between managers and employees.
Positive and exciting workplace
Kraft Merchandiser (Current Employee), Victoria, BCApril 21, 2012
Provides a positive and interesting workplace. Each day presents itself with new and interesting opportunities. Provide merchandising support for a large third party food company.
Brand Activation Manager (Former Employee), Sylmar, CADecember 23, 2014
I loved my job at Mosaic. I got to set my own hours, the pay was great, and I got to be my own boss.
will never work for them again
field specialist (Former Employee), Stockton, CADecember 16, 2014
Cons: where do i start?
i feel taken advantage of and a very rude boss. compensation was a joke. they tell you 12.00 per hour but only give you 10 hours a week. i was working more stores but then they switched over and only gave me one store. i made a mistake working for this company.
Easy Job. Flexible and decent pay
Samsung Sales Rep (Former Employee), Everett, MADecember 2, 2014
Easy Job. Flexible and decent pay. managment is alright. job is in a best buy. Cant slack off someone is always watching you.
Internal office
HR Generalist I (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great location
Cons: contractors experience very few perks.
Most of the employees begin as contract and work for at least one year before being hired permanently. This causes a lack of enthusiasm and constant job hunting for many contractors.
Great culture, amazing people, dynamic environment
Brand Representative, Anheuser-Busch (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 6, 2014
I love this company! I have worked for a lot of marketing and promotional companies and of them all I would have to say that this one was the absolute best.
Productive fun work place.
Associate Producer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, group sports, freedom for breaks
It was a fun work environment. The employees are awesome people. The bosses are even better.
Very flexible environment
RETAIL SALES REP (Former Employee), Lebanon, OROctober 21, 2014
Inform customers and demo the Xbox One console with all functionalities.
Merchandiser
MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Anaheim, CaOctober 7, 2014
Low pay
Basic Merchandising
Not too much driving
Good Manager
Just a job
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 6, 2014
I am solely speaking on behalf of the corporate side of the business.

Pros:
Time off leniency
Laid back environment
Easy job

Cons:
No advancement opportunities
Lacks direction and leadership
No raises when promised
Lacks innovation and want for improvement

On the corporate side you're dealing with more elderly employees who are more comfortable and – more... set in their ways. This gives very little room for improvement or innovation. Everything is relatively easy and I never found myself being challenged. Also I felt like my department lacked direction mainly due to my department leader's lack of communication. – less