Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Culture, Low Pay
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 February 2017
Amazing group of people and amazing opportunity - Low pay, high accreditation.

Fun client, fun brands, credible industry connections, great networking opportunity
A good place to put on your resume.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON24 November 2015
I've enjoyed working at Mosaic. The hours are flexible and the work is easy if you have the right personality for it (talkative, extroverted, upbeat), and the pay is fair (though some places pay you more for the same work, do your research).

A typical day at work includes setting up your asset (some lifting of around 30 lbs necessary), interacting with hundreds of people delivering key messaging about your brand, then tearing down and packing the truck.

The only complaints that I can venture are that the scheduling sucks, disregarding days which you've requested off, as well as sucky commutes. Activations can take place anywhere from Mississauga to the downtown core to Oshawa and you have to be there early in order to find the activation area. However, on the flip side, working somewhere new regularly means that you don't have the opportunity to get bored even if you're doing the same work.

In all, the coworkers make this job great, and working here has been overall a positive experience.
Pros
Great coworkers, fair compensation for kms driven, accessible and understanding team leads/coordinators
Cons
Weekend work, Some short 4 hour shifts, long commutes, no compensation for public transit costs
Great Place To Work
Project Insights Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 September 2016
Mosaic is a great place to work and to grow your skills. Many people have had great success while working at Mosaic and moving forward with their careers.
Experience working at moasic
Tech support analyst contractor (Former Employee) –  2700 Matheson Bl E, Mississauga, ON L4W 4V929 May 2014
A typical day would be at a service desk contractor for the summer was answering phones and assisting clients on technical issues with company software through their devices and company portal websites. After troubleshooting and assisting the clients problems a ticket of report work be made for every call.The average calls taken per day ranged from 20 to 50 calls. In addition to this also learn to fix hardware issues with the second level IT specialists and assisted with ideas to project mangers on web designing and monthly reminder. Some of the things I was thought was different software troubling and advanced customer service training from company. The most enjoyable part of the job was a new challenge and problem everyday which is a bonus because it made the job not repetitive. Overall it was a fun exposure to the corporate sector.
Pros
salary wage
Flexible and
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga17 January 2016
I am able to make up my own work schedule and have flexibility. I enjoy working with my retail accounts and also enjoy working independently. I build relationships and negotiate shelf space.
Pros
Flexibility, scheduling
Cons
Not enough hours and salary
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Focussed on growing account and coaching a team. Worked on some of Canada's largest brands in a growing marketing medium.
Fun workplace, but terrible pay
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 September 2016
Great and fun environment! Had a ball with the other people who worked here and our managers were okay. Ethereal first was great and the second onew was not great.
Pros
FREE COFFEE
Cons
Early starts
great culture
Regional Manager - ON (Current Employee) –  Toronto11 October 2015
Mosaic has great culture, and is an innovator in the industry. Lacks in ensuring salary levels are at par with industry standard in some job classifications, and considering employee years of experience. Overall great flexible, growing, fun place to work. People are amazing.
Proactive management
HP Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 July 2016
They are always open to discussion and available for their employees. They want you to become their friend. No micromanagement and open for ideas
Atmosphere is excellent
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 August 2016
I love to work at Mosaic. Atmosphere is friendly and we can use gym in the office building. My team members are excellent and their working ethics awesome.
Pros
Free fruits and friendly atmosphere
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Merchandising Planogram Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2016
I enjoy merchandising. I have been a lead, I have great supervisor skills. I enjoy being kind and helpful to clients.

I also have clerk skills as well. I have a law clerk certificate.
I enjoy writing reports, simplifying instructions to be understood by anyone needing help in a program. Computer illiterate.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short hours
Amazing culture with a great supporting cast!
District Manager, Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 January 2013
Mosaic was a place that really enabled me to grow and provided me autonomy to manage a program the way we saw best.
The business I worked on was fun and forever changing allowing us to grow and adapt new skill sets.

Would definitely consider pursuing another opportunity with Mosaic in the future.
Pros
great management team
Cons
could see better compensation
Great experience with lots of opportunities to learn.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 May 2016
Mosaic Sales Solutions allowed for me to learn valuable skills in marketing and experiential sales. The most important lesson I took away from the programs with Mosaic was how to create the best possible product and brand experience for every customer so when they think about that product or brand they have a positive outlook. My co-workers were friendly and the company was extremely encouraging and inclusive.
Pros
Always a new experience with every program
Cons
Short duration for most program
Excellent Company
Beverage Sampling Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  York Region17 September 2015
An amazing company to work for. They are very flexible, good salary, and very understanding staff! I found myself very welcome at this company by my managers and especially when I was in stores performing my job.
Fun place to work..But it work can be consuming
Team Lead BA and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2015
Your work experience has a big dependence upon the client and your work team. If you are not comfortable with overtime hours. This is not the job for you. Your weekly hours will be over 40 regularly. The days are always new and interesting, which makes work very fun.
Pros
Strong Structure, Broad client base, Well Recognize
Cons
Long hours, Job security
Exciting, fun environments with great opportunities to advance in the company
Event Coordinator / Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 April 2014
Co-workers are fun and enthusiastic. The hardest part of being a coordinator is working well over 40 hours/week while being paid for 37.5 hours/week (salary)
Pros
Meet great people
Cons
productive and fun work environment
Sales and Promotions Representative / Full (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2016
Working with Mosaic has taught me alot of things. First off, the balance between making my own schedule and meeting deadlines was a must. I would work at many different locations so it was always exciting and I loved the fact that I worked with new people in each store. Sharing product knowledge and promotions was a main incentive as well as increasing sales and revenue.
fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2016
As a brand ambassador, you have the ability to choose which programs you want to participate in. There are many programs to choose from and they last anywhere from a day to 3 months.

You either work by yourself or in a team environment.

You have to be comfortable approaching consumers about various products and services you are marketing.
The best thing about this program is that you are MARKETING, not selling so there is no pressure to get a quota. Frankly, the only metrics you are reporting at the end of the day is how many people you approached/ seemed interested etc.

you get to practice your negotiation skills, without any pressure considering you are not selling anything.
Pros
fun job, flexible, choose which programs to participate in
Cons
standing on your feet all day, constantly trying to engage people, not permanent job
Good work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2016
Management and co-workers were fun to work with.
Learned about sales, marketing and conflict resolution among other things.
Work environment was enjoyable.
Great Place to work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario13 June 2016
New and exciting everyday. It is always challenging and the company is consistent in staying up to date with the newest in technology.

86%