Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews in Canada

Great work Space
Sa (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 21, 2016
The job itself along with the bennifits are Great however the management along with supervisors do not communicate with you about anything that you are having issues with.
productive and fun place to work with table tennis
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2016
Typical day includes checking in through text. Set up whatever booth they send you. They trust that you'll show up to work but don't really know if you're there cuz company is based in toronto
Good experience
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 15, 2015
Mosaic is a great place to work with young adults looking to get their foot in the door in the marketing industry. It is also a good opportunity to work with large companies who do business with Mosaic.
Amazing culture with a great supporting cast!
District Manager, Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 4, 2013
Mosaic was a place that really enabled me to grow and provided me autonomy to manage a program the way we saw best.
The business I worked on was fun and forever changing allowing us to grow and adapt new skill sets.

Would definitely consider pursuing another opportunity with Mosaic in the future.
Pros
great management team
Cons
could see better compensation
fun environment
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ONDecember 17, 2015
reasonable pay for field specialist but its nicer job if it was corporate
its definitely good start for business graduate or someone who's willing to add some social skills
Fun Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 28, 2015
Every day of work was different and the people I had the opportunity to work with were all lovely. I loved the variety in the work I did and the big companies I got to work with such as Lululemon and Presidents Choice.
Pros
Free merchandise
Productive and Fun work enviornment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 10, 2015
give out samples and new products to the public. very interactive and fun environment to be in. Not a lot of hours, but it is a part time position.
Exciting, fun environments with great opportunities to advance in the company
Event Coordinator / Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 30, 2014
Co-workers are fun and enthusiastic. The hardest part of being a coordinator is working well over 40 hours/week while being paid for 37.5 hours/week (salary)
Pros
meet great people
Cons
Good environement, meeting new people within the work field.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ONJuly 29, 2015
At work, I love meeting new people and trying to imply our skills to encourage them to purchase the card. I have learned to communicate well with people and manage my time wisely. My co-workers are fun to be around and they are older which they help us by giving us advices. The hardest part of the job is when you get negative customers but you shouldn't take that to consideration. Also, the fun part of this job is to enjoy your job and take to customers as friends and allow to do your job.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Negative customers
Fun and challenging workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 4, 2015
As a start , working as a sales rep for mosaic is highly beneficial and challenging. it gives you a huge amount of experience in a short amount of time.
Pros
Traveling, Decent pay, Interesting work culture
Cons
Long Hours
Great for part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioJune 11, 2015
I worked for mosaic for two years if you are looking for casual or short time work its great. You get to work with cool products, brand s and company. But it all depends on what program you are hired for. The one is was on was an hourly wage but the also have some programs that are commission base as well. Shifts are typically Thursday- Sunday.
Pros
Cool products, decent pay, nice supervisors
Cons
only weekend shifts, not much opportunity for advancement, temporary and short programs
Outgoing and positive energy working with such a fun team
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  MontrealOctober 22, 2015
Met a lot of great people, learned a lot in working with the public and how to approach the public concerning introducing a product and selling skills.
Great Company with numerous opportunities
Territory Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southwest OntarioAugust 10, 2015
Numerous opportunities for anyone looking for work. They have short term, long term, part time and full time positions available through a variety of programs.
Fast Paced and learning focused agency
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 22, 2013
Mosaic was a great place for me to jump start my management career. It allowed me the oppoortunity to manage huge program budgets at a young age. It also allowed me to manage a lot of people which is a skill that will be trasferable to any role.
Pros
great culture
Cons
Young, informal culture with high demands
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2014
Work hours set by you, I work 8-4 others work 10-6, I get to wear jeans to work every day.

Majority of the company has been hired because they're pretty and some can be less than the desired level of intelligent but everybody has a great personality. Great opportunities to work for amazing clients and participate in some great events.

Hardest part of the job is the lack of process that has been established and working with very tight timelines.

Best part of the job - the people.
Pros
events, clients, work life balance
Cons
short timelines, competing priorities, internal client management.
Great experience, but pay could be WAY better
Wireless Training Agent for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2015
The training for the position was great considering we actually had a Samsung rep train other 'Wireless Training Agents' and I using pre-production Note 4's.

Managers were also very attentive and were always there -- they were an email or a call away if I needed anything. The schedule was very flexible. I had to visit 20 stores, but I could visit them anytime within a period of about 3 weeks.

Also, being able to be the 'face' of Samsung when going from store to store was in itself a great opportunity considering I have a lot of respect and knowledge for and about the company/brand.

The only downside to the position was that even though I did get compensated for the distance travelled from store-to-store, I really think the pay could be better. I visited about 20 stores across Mississauga and Burlington within one week and the pay was comparable to working a full day at a minimum wage job at the mall.
Pros
Play with brand new technology before it gets released, flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Marketing 101
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MississaugaMarch 19, 2015
If you are a student or need short term employment Mosaic is a great place to work. They always have great projects to work on, training is always provided and I never had an issue with my pay.
You get paid to socialize and interact with people, it is the perfect job for extroverts.
My only issue is unless you are a young pretty girl, a job at head office is nearly impossible.
Pros
fun, good pay
Cons
not much room for advancement
Poorly run organization
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
If you like working FOR children, then this is the place for you!
Even upper management is immature and are irresponsible adults.
Always LATE paying, have to work many hours for FREE, have to use your own resources to complete the work, i.e. your own cellphone with a data plan, your own printer, paper (basically a home office they don't pay you for), computer with internet access, etc.
They basically only want college & university kids because they know they can take advantage of them. I was s Samsung Brand Ambassador, Field Marketing Rep, SIA, SES, etc, and they keep changing the nomenclature of what your position is called; you are put under pressure to produce sales even though they initially tell you, that you are only to information to customers. Whether you sell a little or a lot, you get no thanks or commission. And they lie about how long your employment will last. It's retail and the methods they use to quantify and measure success is backwards and flawed. Somehow Samsung swallows it as do other companies that don't know how Mosaic is run.
Pros
basic training
Cons
not getting paid for all your work
Challenging & Diverse Work Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  TorontoJanuary 19, 2013
The training provided by Mosaic is an excellent tool while in the field and sparking my interest in business and marketing. The competitive training and work environment was highly enjoyable because after dedication I was selected to work in corporate events for clients. I was the person they could rely on when they needed someone last minute, which was my favourite part of the job because I love helping others.
Pros
meeting lots of people
Cons
ice cream promotion was very sticky
Young, hip and edgy
Dynamic Team Lead and Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 23, 2015
Mosaic is a very exciting and young company moving rapidly in shifting the way people connect with brands. Employees know how to get the job done and have fun while they are at it.