Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 28, 2015
Every day of work was different and the people I had the opportunity to work with were all lovely. I loved the variety in the work I did and the big companies I got to work with such as Lululemon and Presidents Choice.
Pros
Free merchandise
A good place to put on your resume.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  GTA, ONNovember 24, 2015
I've enjoyed working at Mosaic. The hours are flexible and the work is easy if you have the right personality for it (talkative, extroverted, upbeat), and the pay is fair (though some places pay you more for the same work, do your research).

A typical day at work includes setting up your asset (some lifting of around 30 lbs necessary), interacting with hundreds of people delivering key messaging about your brand, then tearing down and packing the truck.

The only complaints that I can venture are that the scheduling sucks, disregarding days which you've requested off, as well as sucky commutes. Activations can take place anywhere from Mississauga to the downtown core to Oshawa and you have to be there early in order to find the activation area. However, on the flip side, working somewhere new regularly means that you don't have the opportunity to get bored even if you're doing the same work.

In all, the coworkers make this job great, and working here has been overall a positive experience.
Pros
Great coworkers, fair compensation for kms driven, accessible and understanding team leads/coordinators
Cons
Weekend work, Some short 4 hour shifts, long commutes, no compensation for public transit costs
Outgoing and positive energy working with such a fun team
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  MontrealOctober 22, 2015
Met a lot of great people, learned a lot in working with the public and how to approach the public concerning introducing a product and selling skills.
great culture
Regional Manager - ON (Current Employee) –  TorontoOctober 11, 2015
Mosaic has great culture, and is an innovator in the industry. Lacks in ensuring salary levels are at par with industry standard in some job classifications, and considering employee years of experience. Overall great flexible, growing, fun place to work. People are amazing.
Excellent Company
Beverage Sampling Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  York RegionSeptember 17, 2015
An amazing company to work for. They are very flexible, good salary, and very understanding staff! I found myself very welcome at this company by my managers and especially when I was in stores performing my job.
Great Company with numerous opportunities
Territory Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southwest OntarioAugust 10, 2015
Numerous opportunities for anyone looking for work. They have short term, long term, part time and full time positions available through a variety of programs.
Good environement, meeting new people within the work field.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ONJuly 29, 2015
At work, I love meeting new people and trying to imply our skills to encourage them to purchase the card. I have learned to communicate well with people and manage my time wisely. My co-workers are fun to be around and they are older which they help us by giving us advices. The hardest part of the job is when you get negative customers but you shouldn't take that to consideration. Also, the fun part of this job is to enjoy your job and take to customers as friends and allow to do your job.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Negative customers
Young, hip and edgy
Dynamic Team Lead and Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 23, 2015
Mosaic is a very exciting and young company moving rapidly in shifting the way people connect with brands. Employees know how to get the job done and have fun while they are at it.
hip people with great ideas
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioJune 23, 2015
awesome place to work whenever need, never had a bad time with these guys and even better products that they are representing
A very fun and supportive place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 22, 2015
A day at work with mosaic is always different, and that is what I love about it. You get to work with new people all the time and you converse with hundreds of people each day.
Great for part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioJune 11, 2015
I worked for mosaic for two years if you are looking for casual or short time work its great. You get to work with cool products, brand s and company. But it all depends on what program you are hired for. The one is was on was an hourly wage but the also have some programs that are commission base as well. Shifts are typically Thursday- Sunday.
Pros
Cool products, decent pay, nice supervisors
Cons
only weekend shifts, not much opportunity for advancement, temporary and short programs
Excellent Place
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  TorontoMay 29, 2015
Excellent place, Company invested in those that they hired and were willing to take the time to teach them new skills. I learned a lot of how to market products and how to approach customers.
Fun and Unique Place to Work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ONMay 19, 2015
Great Job Atmosphere and great people. You learn a lot about both independent work as well as blending in cohesively with varying teams and groups! The ever-changing environment forces you to become adaptable in the work place which is a great transferable skill to have in future jobs!
Pros
Lightwork
Cons
Slow workpace at times
Fun and challenging workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 4, 2015
As a start , working as a sales rep for mosaic is highly beneficial and challenging. it gives you a huge amount of experience in a short amount of time.
Pros
Traveling, Decent pay, Interesting work culture
Cons
Long Hours
fun workplace
Experiential Marketing Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 4, 2015
Great people and work environment. people are full of great life and appreciates the differences between us all. Everyday at work is different and exciting.
Great experience, but pay could be WAY better
Wireless Training Agent for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2015
The training for the position was great considering we actually had a Samsung rep train other 'Wireless Training Agents' and I using pre-production Note 4's.

Managers were also very attentive and were always there -- they were an email or a call away if I needed anything. The schedule was very flexible. I had to visit 20 stores, but I could visit them anytime within a period of about 3 weeks.

Also, being able to be the 'face' of Samsung when going from store to store was in itself a great opportunity considering I have a lot of respect and knowledge for and about the company/brand.

The only downside to the position was that even though I did get compensated for the distance travelled from store-to-store, I really think the pay could be better. I visited about 20 stores across Mississauga and Burlington within one week and the pay was comparable to working a full day at a minimum wage job at the mall.
Pros
Play with brand new technology before it gets released, flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Independence
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 21, 2015
My favourite part of my last job included the ability to work independently (trust from employers) & the people I worked with. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job.
Marketing 101
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MississaugaMarch 19, 2015
If you are a student or need short term employment Mosaic is a great place to work. They always have great projects to work on, training is always provided and I never had an issue with my pay.
You get paid to socialize and interact with people, it is the perfect job for extroverts.
My only issue is unless you are a young pretty girl, a job at head office is nearly impossible.
Pros
fun, good pay
Cons
not much room for advancement
Nice Place to work
Reline Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 5, 2015
This was a challenging job, with lots of change and challenges. I loved it!

When the managers switched, it was not as balanced a work place.
Pros
great team!
Cons
overnight work
Great working experience, had a great time
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 15, 2015
I would suggest working for Mosaic for anyone who enjoys working with a great team in a great environment. As a recent graduate from the university of Toronto, I would suggest working for SDI to anyone