Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Mosaic Sales Solutions
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 26, 2013
Pros: interaction with customer, learn leadership, interesting sampling
Cons: last minute training, sometimes hard to reach manager
Arrive 20 to 30 minutes before shift set up display for product which I am sampling that day. Next greet customers and engage inconversation asking them if they want a sample while tasting educate the customer on the product its history its smell and what tastes they will get. Throughout the night keep track of how many were in store? how many customer you spoke to? How many were sampled and how many bought also make surer to right down gender and any comments. It is a very independent job there is not much teamwork on the jobsite but we all do act as a team and are there if anyone is sick we have all proven willing to help and take over. Management you deal with mostly through phone and email but very often, Hardest part of the job is sometimes pulling people from one product to another but i also find it the most enjoyable as thats where i really dig to learn more of the product im sampling gain so much more knowledge to be able to do it better
Fun Workplace with valuable experience
Microsoft Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2013
- interaction with customers
- developed communication and self-starter skills
- management is extremely motivating
- really liked engaging with a wide variety of customer
Challenging & Diverse Work Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: meeting lots of people
Cons: ice cream promotion was very sticky
The training provided by Mosaic is an excellent tool while in the field and sparking my interest in business and marketing. The competitive training and work environment was highly enjoyable because after dedication I was selected to work in corporate events for clients. I was the person they could rely on when they needed someone last minute, which was my favourite part of the job because I love helping others.
Great place
Recruiter in Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 8, 2013
Good place to work, people are friendly. They offer internal training and have a great review and goal process to help you improve you skills.
Amazing culture with a great supporting cast!
District Manager, Sales and Merchandising (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: great management team
Cons: could see better compensation
Mosaic was a place that really enabled me to grow and provided me autonomy to manage a program the way we saw best.
The business I worked on was fun and forever changing allowing us to grow and adapt new skill sets.

Would definitely consider pursuing another opportunity with Mosaic in the future.
great projects
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 4, 2013
Contracts are harder to get unless you are a young model. The projects are fun and good co workers. The online pay system is very easy.
Productive, helpful management.
HP Sales Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 8, 2012
Pros: short, flexible hours.
Cons: short hours, only shifts are weekend based.
Selling and promoting the HP brand through word of mouth recommendations and use of example prints and information provided to successfully sell the company and the product to the customer.
Worked with Mosaic nearly 10 months
Reset Team (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandOctober 2, 2012
Pros: worked nights so days were freed up to work day job. meet greeat people
Cons: too much too list.
The group I worked with was a great cross section of people from all walks of life. Strong guys did he brunt of the heavy work. While the ladies printed out price labels. Mosaic managers were quick to blame and quite dishonest. Web site Q relay was a joke as your mileage and times were never paid for exactly as our times worked were entered. Mosaic then got our execution mangers to take our mileage and food allowances (receipts) manipulated them as they saw fit to be under budget so they looked good but left the workers shorted. A good life experience but never would I recommend this company to anyone. Although wages were $18 per hour which I made in 1983 lol they never kept their promises in paying mileage accurately , only paid 35 per diem for food and made the reset crews sleep in hotels with bed bugs, stinky places. Very disappointing company. I truly would like to know if all the people with good reviews on Mosaic worked in western Canada???? Over in the West coast we were a very well traveled team but not looked after too well I must say. Head office never had the decency to respond to email, complaints or deal with money shortages on cheques. I just walked away without being paid and never expected such a large company to be dishonest with their employees like this. I took this job as a extra cash job. I busted my butt for the company but got treated poorly.. Ive owned companies since Ive been 19 years old built good size companies nothing close to Mosaics size but I always treated and respected both clients and my workers very much. Mosaic has a lot to learn about respecting their workers.
Great Place to Work
Microsoft Sales Rep (Former Employee), Various; GTASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: great for students, convenient placements, fair pay structure
Cons: sometimes short contracts
Mosaic is a great company which provides individuals with opportunities to represent a large variety of clients. There are a number of programs which provide the public with very interactive positions; which means a lot of fun for the employee.

I had fun and continue to apply for the programs that grab my attention.
Merchandising and Marketing Company
Regional Execution Manager, Western Canada (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 3, 2012
Mosaic is a large company that does business in retail as a service provider and as a marketing company.
very fun place to work lots of great bonuses and perks.
Sales/promotional rep (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 19, 2012
Pros: paid travel
Cons: not stable work. mostly contract work.
Mosaic offers great opportunity for a student to gain excellent experience while getting good base pay. Flexible hours is a plus. The mamagememt is very good always supportive and helpful. Good communication between managers and employees.
Positive and exciting workplace
Kraft Merchandiser (Current Employee), Victoria, BCApril 21, 2012
Provides a positive and interesting workplace. Each day presents itself with new and interesting opportunities. Provide merchandising support for a large third party food company.
Slow, and unorganized
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Clovis, NMJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: self employed
A typical day at work was very slow, the job was more of a self-employed job. I worked with other managers from different stores, and that made things difficult as well. There really was no hard part of the job, and there was no enjoyable part of the job either, unfortunately,
Fun Place to work with great leadership
Account Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: fun events, free lunches, charity drives year round
Cons: you'll never want to leave.
This company offers flexible hours and schedules for dedicated, hardworking employees.
- Leadership training is offered and employees are career pathed and developed to reach their goals
- Genuinely cares for employees and their well being
- Over the past 6 years I have not worked with one person that I didn't like
Great in the beginning
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 15, 2015
Fun an exciting at first but started getting to difficult when terrorty manager was having me do multiple stores for pay was receving for little hours was getting
love it
Part time merchandiser (Current Employee), kyJanuary 12, 2015
I love my job it is flexable and i love it. My boss is great and helpful.
A fun program that I would recommend to anyone
Dell Campus Sales Representative (Former Employee), Durham, NHJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good pay, easy, free trip to chicago
Cons: time consuming sometimes
I would typically work in the computer store or work an event on campus spreading awareness of Dell and trying to sell as many units as possible. I had a co-worker who is one of my best friends, and the managers of the program were extremely helpful and good people. The hardest part would be during weeks where I had a lot of schoolwork and just trying to schedule around it. The easiest part was getting hours for simple things such as posting to social media and handing out flyers.
Fun, Flexible, Engaging
Xbox Market Ambassador (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great compensation, excellent management
Cons: large amount of driving
Mosaic is a wonderful company to be employed with. Great management and developing relationships are just two examples of what makes this company so great.

A typical day at work consists of checking the list of stores you have scheduled to visit that day, making those visits, and training employees you meet on new changes from the company you represent as a contracted Sales Representative.

The hardest part of the job is the excessive driving to different stores all over the territory that is assigned to you.
Misinformation
District Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: flexibility, opportunity for growth
Cons: temporary position, not informed about everything during screening process
Lots of benefits to this job, recruiters do not tell you everything during the screening process.
great place as second job
Samsung Consultant for Best Buy (Current Employee), Norridge, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no benefits for part timers, sales job with no commissions
day to day operations of a samsung store inside of best buy, usually work alone or with another person. work with newest samsung devices. Troubleshoot peoples phones and tablets and train them.