Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

perfect fit for single mother
my fabulous self (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2016
This company is great if you are not a 9-5 er . Their jobs fit into your schedule, they're flexible and you are able to do your own thing in your own time as long as you get the job done. They don't pay well and they do not provide any medical benefits.They pay mileage but under the province average. They also don't like when you work overtime although there are times when the work load calls for it.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
Worked from a home office
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC8 June 2016
Worked on numerous different projects. Days brought new challenges and had to be constantly thinking on your feet. Wages are low and raises are non existent. Did receive a lot of free products though (in lieu of no wage increases).
Pros
A lot of freedom
Cons
Low pay
Fun times
Merchandising Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2016
Had a great time. Perfect job if you like to travel. Travel all over Ontario, all expenses paid. Did grocery store renovations. All weekends off. The only thing is that you are classed as part time even though you can put in up to 50 hrs./wk. So they don't have to give you benefits.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
Some long shifts
Only plausible "fun" is when work combined with project manager who not afraid toget his or her hands dirty when needed to get job done
Reset Specialist - TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2016
Overall satisfied except for absence of job security in some areas.
company's preference of part-time job offers over full-time is sometimes ludicrous as it prevents promise of job security.
Pros
take all employees to Dinner which fails miserably as perk sometimes gets forgotten.
Cons
very high turnaround from workforce being from combination of no-shows or simply quiting job, then all workload always passed on to remaining employees.
Good but lots of travelling
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS18 April 2016
Enjoyed the work, but it was alot of time away from home, they pay good and cover mileage and food when away.. they are accomodating and good co workers
Pros
salary/mileage paid
Cons
lots of travelling and being away from family
Respectful management, fun contracts
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Squamish, BC26 November 2016
I enjoy working with this company for many reasons. I have worked through several contracts, had several managers, and have found everyone to treat me with respect. I have found the work rewarding. There is little opportunity for full time work, so if you are looking for that you may be disappointed. For me, however, the part time work is perfect.
Pros
Fun contracts, resepctful management
Cons
possibly not enough hours
When you're on the right program, it's all good.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
I've been working with mosaic for a little over a year now and from what I've learned. It is a medium wage level compared to other experiential marketing company's, there are definitely many that pay more and require less work. This also depends on the program you are put in though as some of them will require more thorough reporting compared to others. The leaders of the teams have been great. However, they don't get paid that well so the turnover rate is quite high since it often demands more working hours. If you're lucky you'll get put on to one of the more consistent programs that are year round and will work only weekends which works if you're a student like me. Schedules are also sent out way in advance to give clarity on what is expected. If you enjoy meeting new people and don't mind a little bit of traveling this is the job for you.
Pros
Consistent hours for certain programs, Opportunities to get more hours or more work can be found easily, Okay pay, Not a lot of pressure for sales
Cons
Communication with management is lacking, Resources in field are not enough, Must be good at adapting to new environments and challenges
A good place to put on your resume.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON24 November 2015
I've enjoyed working at Mosaic. The hours are flexible and the work is easy if you have the right personality for it (talkative, extroverted, upbeat), and the pay is fair (though some places pay you more for the same work, do your research).

A typical day at work includes setting up your asset (some lifting of around 30 lbs necessary), interacting with hundreds of people delivering key messaging about your brand, then tearing down and packing the truck.

The only complaints that I can venture are that the scheduling sucks, disregarding days which you've requested off, as well as sucky commutes. Activations can take place anywhere from Mississauga to the downtown core to Oshawa and you have to be there early in order to find the activation area. However, on the flip side, working somewhere new regularly means that you don't have the opportunity to get bored even if you're doing the same work.

In all, the coworkers make this job great, and working here has been overall a positive experience.
Pros
Great coworkers, fair compensation for kms driven, accessible and understanding team leads/coordinators
Cons
Weekend work, Some short 4 hour shifts, long commutes, no compensation for public transit costs
Mosaic Sales Solutions is a great palce to work and I have really enjoyed working for them for the pasy 7 years.
Atlantic District Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 September 2016
In this position there are no two days the same, you are continually putting out fires. The first part of my day is reviewing the merchandisers schedules for the current day & week, ensure that store visits from the previous day have all been completed and call reports filled in. Every day you learn something new which is what I like about this job. You wear different hats, you manage people, deal with clients, recruiters and sometimes HR Dept. The hardest part of the job is working with part-time people who sometimes don't treat their job with the same urgency we need them to. Such as calling last minute to say they can't do a store visit and then I have to scramble to find someone else to do it. I love working with the other Mosaic DM's on our program, they are a great support when you need to brainstorm a situation. The most enjoyable part of my job is the multi-tasking, every day is a new challenge and we have the best clients to work with.
Pros
great people. great support
Cons
You never know when your client may decide to not renew their contract.
Flexible and
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga17 January 2016
I am able to make up my own work schedule and have flexibility. I enjoy working with my retail accounts and also enjoy working independently. I build relationships and negotiate shelf space.
Pros
Flexibility, scheduling
Cons
Not enough hours and salary
Great Place To Work
Project Insights Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 September 2016
Mosaic is a great place to work and to grow your skills. Many people have had great success while working at Mosaic and moving forward with their careers.
Proactive management
HP Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 July 2016
They are always open to discussion and available for their employees. They want you to become their friend. No micromanagement and open for ideas
Great experience with lots of opportunities to learn.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 May 2016
Mosaic Sales Solutions allowed for me to learn valuable skills in marketing and experiential sales. The most important lesson I took away from the programs with Mosaic was how to create the best possible product and brand experience for every customer so when they think about that product or brand they have a positive outlook. My co-workers were friendly and the company was extremely encouraging and inclusive.
Pros
Always a new experience with every program
Cons
Short duration for most program
great culture
Regional Manager - ON (Current Employee) –  Toronto11 October 2015
Mosaic has great culture, and is an innovator in the industry. Lacks in ensuring salary levels are at par with industry standard in some job classifications, and considering employee years of experience. Overall great flexible, growing, fun place to work. People are amazing.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Merchandising Planogram Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2016
I enjoy merchandising. I have been a lead, I have great supervisor skills. I enjoy being kind and helpful to clients.

I also have clerk skills as well. I have a law clerk certificate.
I enjoy writing reports, simplifying instructions to be understood by anyone needing help in a program. Computer illiterate.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short hours
Fun workplace, but terrible pay
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 September 2016
Great and fun environment! Had a ball with the other people who worked here and our managers were okay. Ethereal first was great and the second onew was not great.
Pros
FREE COFFEE
Cons
Early starts
Atmosphere is excellent
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 August 2016
I love to work at Mosaic. Atmosphere is friendly and we can use gym in the office building. My team members are excellent and their working ethics awesome.
Pros
Free fruits and friendly atmosphere
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Focussed on growing account and coaching a team. Worked on some of Canada's largest brands in a growing marketing medium.
productive and fun work environment
Sales and Promotions Representative / Full (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2016
Working with Mosaic has taught me alot of things. First off, the balance between making my own schedule and meeting deadlines was a must. I would work at many different locations so it was always exciting and I loved the fact that I worked with new people in each store. Sharing product knowledge and promotions was a main incentive as well as increasing sales and revenue.
Experience working at moasic
Tech support analyst contractor (Former Employee) –  2700 Matheson Bl E, Mississauga, ON L4W 4V929 May 2014
A typical day would be at a service desk contractor for the summer was answering phones and assisting clients on technical issues with company software through their devices and company portal websites. After troubleshooting and assisting the clients problems a ticket of report work be made for every call.The average calls taken per day ranged from 20 to 50 calls. In addition to this also learn to fix hardware issues with the second level IT specialists and assisted with ideas to project mangers on web designing and monthly reminder. Some of the things I was thought was different software troubling and advanced customer service training from company. The most enjoyable part of the job was a new challenge and problem everyday which is a bonus because it made the job not repetitive. Overall it was a fun exposure to the corporate sector.
Pros
salary wage