Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun work enviornment
Sales (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 10, 2015
give out samples and new products to the public. very interactive and fun environment to be in. Not a lot of hours, but it is a part time position.
Fun place to work..But it work can be consuming
Team Lead BA and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 9, 2015
Pros: Strong Structure, Broad client base, Well Recognize
Cons: Long hours, Job security
Your work experience has a big dependence upon the client and your work team. If you are not comfortable with overtime hours. This is not the job for you. Your weekly hours will be over 40 regularly. The days are always new and interesting, which makes work very fun.
A good place to put on your resume.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), GTA, ONNovember 24, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers, fair compensation for kms driven, accessible and understanding team leads/coordinators
Cons: Weekend work, Some short 4 hour shifts, long commutes, no compensation for public transit costs
I've enjoyed working at Mosaic. The hours are flexible and the work is easy if you have the right personality for it (talkative, extroverted, upbeat), and the pay is fair (though some places pay you more for the same work, do your research).

A typical day at work includes setting up your asset (some lifting of around 30 lbs necessary), interacting with hundreds of people delivering key messaging about your brand, then tearing down and packing the truck.

The only complaints that I can venture are that the scheduling sucks, disregarding days which you've requested off, as well as sucky commutes. Activations can take place anywhere from Mississauga to the downtown core to Oshawa and you have to be there early in order to find the activation area. However, on the flip side, working somewhere new regularly means that you don't have the opportunity to get bored even if you're doing the same work.

In all, the coworkers make this job great, and working here has been overall a positive experience.
great culture
Regional Manager - ON (Current Employee), TorontoOctober 11, 2015
Mosaic has great culture, and is an innovator in the industry. Lacks in ensuring salary levels are at par with industry standard in some job classifications, and considering employee years of experience. Overall great flexible, growing, fun place to work. People are amazing.
Excellent Company
Beverage Sampling Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), York RegionSeptember 17, 2015
An amazing company to work for. They are very flexible, good salary, and very understanding staff! I found myself very welcome at this company by my managers and especially when I was in stores performing my job.
Great Company with numerous opportunities
Territory Training Specialist (Former Employee), Southwest OntarioAugust 10, 2015
Numerous opportunities for anyone looking for work. They have short term, long term, part time and full time positions available through a variety of programs.
Good environement, meeting new people within the work field.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ajax, ONJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: Negative customers
At work, I love meeting new people and trying to imply our skills to encourage them to purchase the card. I have learned to communicate well with people and manage my time wisely. My co-workers are fun to be around and they are older which they help us by giving us advices. The hardest part of the job is when you get negative customers but you shouldn't take that to consideration. Also, the fun part of this job is to enjoy your job and take to customers as friends and allow to do your job.
Young, hip and edgy
Dynamic Team Lead and Field Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 23, 2015
Mosaic is a very exciting and young company moving rapidly in shifting the way people connect with brands. Employees know how to get the job done and have fun while they are at it.
hip people with great ideas
Product Ambassador (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJune 23, 2015
awesome place to work whenever need, never had a bad time with these guys and even better products that they are representing
A very fun and supportive place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 22, 2015
A day at work with mosaic is always different, and that is what I love about it. You get to work with new people all the time and you converse with hundreds of people each day.
Great for part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 11, 2015
Pros: Cool products, decent pay, nice supervisors
Cons: only weekend shifts, not much opportunity for advancement, temporary and short programs
I worked for mosaic for two years if you are looking for casual or short time work its great. You get to work with cool products, brand s and company. But it all depends on what program you are hired for. The one is was on was an hourly wage but the also have some programs that are commission base as well. Shifts are typically Thursday- Sunday.
Fun and Unique Place to Work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Brantford, ONMay 19, 2015
Pros: Lightwork
Cons: Slow workpace at times
Great Job Atmosphere and great people. You learn a lot about both independent work as well as blending in cohesively with varying teams and groups! The ever-changing environment forces you to become adaptable in the work place which is a great transferable skill to have in future jobs!
Fun and challenging workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: Traveling, Decent pay, Interesting work culture
Cons: Long Hours
As a start , working as a sales rep for mosaic is highly beneficial and challenging. it gives you a huge amount of experience in a short amount of time.
Great experience, but pay could be WAY better
Wireless Training Agent for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2015
Pros: Play with brand new technology before it gets released, flexible hours
Cons: Low pay
The training for the position was great considering we actually had a Samsung rep train other 'Wireless Training Agents' and I using pre-production Note 4's.

Managers were also very attentive and were always there -- they were an email or a call away if I needed anything. The schedule was very flexible. I had to visit 20 stores, but I could visit them anytime within a period of about 3 weeks.

Also, being able to be the 'face' of Samsung when going from store to store was in itself a great opportunity considering I have a lot of respect and knowledge for and about the company/brand.

The only downside to the position was that even though I did get compensated for the distance travelled from store-to-store, I really think the pay could be better. I visited about 20 stores across Mississauga and Burlington within one week and the pay was comparable to working a full day at a minimum wage job at the mall.
Independence
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2015
My favourite part of my last job included the ability to work independently (trust from employers) & the people I worked with. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job.
Marketing 101
Account Manager (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 19, 2015
Pros: fun, good pay
Cons: not much room for advancement
If you are a student or need short term employment Mosaic is a great place to work. They always have great projects to work on, training is always provided and I never had an issue with my pay.
You get paid to socialize and interact with people, it is the perfect job for extroverts.
My only issue is unless you are a young pretty girl, a job at head office is nearly impossible.
Nice Place to work
Reline Merchandiser (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great team!
Cons: overnight work
This was a challenging job, with lots of change and challenges. I loved it!

When the managers switched, it was not as balanced a work place.
Great for students!
American Express Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Field experience is great for students who want to work around class schedules. Work is easy and there's room for growth if you remain an active applicant within the company, with many programs to choose from to meet your personal professional needs.
Very good company to work for . Smart program is a great concept but hours can fluctuate
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Central Ontario BarrieFebruary 4, 2015
-review calls for day and priorities
-implement calls and report any competitive activity or changes on shelf or in store
-excellent managers
hardest part would be the point that hours can fluctuate year to year or contract to contract
Poorly run organization
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: basic training
Cons: not getting paid for all your work
If you like working FOR children, then this is the place for you!
Even upper management is immature and are irresponsible adults.
Always LATE paying, have to work many hours for FREE, have to use your own resources to complete the work, i.e. your own cellphone with a data plan, your own printer, paper (basically a home office they don't pay you for), computer with internet access, etc.
They basically only want college & university kids because they know they can take advantage of them. I was s Samsung Brand Ambassador, Field Marketing Rep, SIA, SES, etc, and they keep changing the nomenclature of what your position is called; you are put under pressure to produce sales even though they initially tell you, that you are only to information to customers. Whether you sell a little or a lot, you get no thanks or commission. And they lie about how long your employment will last. It's retail and the methods they use to quantify and measure success is backwards and flawed. Somehow Samsung swallows it as do other companies that don't know how Mosaic is run.