Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great work Space
Sa (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2016
The job itself along with the bennifits are Great however the management along with supervisors do not communicate with you about anything that you are having issues with.
Good but lots of travelling
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Sydney, NSApril 18, 2016
Pros: salary/mileage paid
Cons: lots of travelling and being away from family
Enjoyed the work, but it was alot of time away from home, they pay good and cover mileage and food when away.. they are accomodating and good co workers
productive and fun work environment
Sales and Promotions Representative / Full (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 17, 2016
Working with Mosaic has taught me alot of things. First off, the balance between making my own schedule and meeting deadlines was a must. I would work at many different locations so it was always exciting and I loved the fact that I worked with new people in each store. Sharing product knowledge and promotions was a main incentive as well as increasing sales and revenue.
Productive work environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 14, 2016
Improved customer service ability.
Experience working at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Great team management.
Intercepted 100 customers daily.
productive and fun place to work with table tennis
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2016
Typical day includes checking in through text. Set up whatever booth they send you. They trust that you'll show up to work but don't really know if you're there cuz company is based in toronto
fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2016
Pros: fun job, flexible, choose which programs to participate in
Cons: standing on your feet all day, constantly trying to engage people, not permanent job
As a brand ambassador, you have the ability to choose which programs you want to participate in. There are many programs to choose from and they last anywhere from a day to 3 months.

You either work by yourself or in a team environment.

You have to be comfortable approaching consumers about various products and services you are marketing.
The best thing about this program is that you are MARKETING, not selling so there is no pressure to get a quota. Frankly, the only metrics you are reporting at the end of the day is how many people you approached/ seemed interested etc.

you get to practice your negotiation skills, without any pressure considering you are not selling anything.
Great environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), GTA, ONFebruary 16, 2016
Very cultured job as you are constantly traveling and at new places selling products, however there is little to no job security as they are all contract positions.
Flexible and
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Oakville, Burlington, MississaugaJanuary 17, 2016
Pros: Flexibility, scheduling
Cons: Not enough hours and salary
I am able to make up my own work schedule and have flexibility. I enjoy working with my retail accounts and also enjoy working independently. I build relationships and negotiate shelf space.
fun environment
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Kitchener-Waterloo, ONDecember 17, 2015
reasonable pay for field specialist but its nicer job if it was corporate
its definitely good start for business graduate or someone who's willing to add some social skills
Good experience
Team Lead (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 15, 2015
Mosaic is a great place to work with young adults looking to get their foot in the door in the marketing industry. It is also a good opportunity to work with large companies who do business with Mosaic.
Productive and Fun work enviornment
Sales (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 10, 2015
give out samples and new products to the public. very interactive and fun environment to be in. Not a lot of hours, but it is a part time position.
Fun place to work..But it work can be consuming
Team Lead BA and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 9, 2015
Pros: Strong Structure, Broad client base, Well Recognize
Cons: Long hours, Job security
Your work experience has a big dependence upon the client and your work team. If you are not comfortable with overtime hours. This is not the job for you. Your weekly hours will be over 40 regularly. The days are always new and interesting, which makes work very fun.
Fun Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 28, 2015
Pros: Free merchandise
Every day of work was different and the people I had the opportunity to work with were all lovely. I loved the variety in the work I did and the big companies I got to work with such as Lululemon and Presidents Choice.
A good place to put on your resume.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), GTA, ONNovember 24, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers, fair compensation for kms driven, accessible and understanding team leads/coordinators
Cons: Weekend work, Some short 4 hour shifts, long commutes, no compensation for public transit costs
I've enjoyed working at Mosaic. The hours are flexible and the work is easy if you have the right personality for it (talkative, extroverted, upbeat), and the pay is fair (though some places pay you more for the same work, do your research).

A typical day at work includes setting up your asset (some lifting of around 30 lbs necessary), interacting with hundreds of people delivering key messaging about your brand, then tearing down and packing the truck.

The only complaints that I can venture are that the scheduling sucks, disregarding days which you've requested off, as well as sucky commutes. Activations can take place anywhere from Mississauga to the downtown core to Oshawa and you have to be there early in order to find the activation area. However, on the flip side, working somewhere new regularly means that you don't have the opportunity to get bored even if you're doing the same work.

In all, the coworkers make this job great, and working here has been overall a positive experience.
Outgoing and positive energy working with such a fun team
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), MontrealOctober 22, 2015
Met a lot of great people, learned a lot in working with the public and how to approach the public concerning introducing a product and selling skills.
great culture
Regional Manager - ON (Current Employee), TorontoOctober 11, 2015
Mosaic has great culture, and is an innovator in the industry. Lacks in ensuring salary levels are at par with industry standard in some job classifications, and considering employee years of experience. Overall great flexible, growing, fun place to work. People are amazing.
Excellent Company
Beverage Sampling Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), York RegionSeptember 17, 2015
An amazing company to work for. They are very flexible, good salary, and very understanding staff! I found myself very welcome at this company by my managers and especially when I was in stores performing my job.
Great Company with numerous opportunities
Territory Training Specialist (Former Employee), Southwest OntarioAugust 10, 2015
Numerous opportunities for anyone looking for work. They have short term, long term, part time and full time positions available through a variety of programs.
Good environement, meeting new people within the work field.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), Ajax, ONJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: Negative customers
At work, I love meeting new people and trying to imply our skills to encourage them to purchase the card. I have learned to communicate well with people and manage my time wisely. My co-workers are fun to be around and they are older which they help us by giving us advices. The hardest part of the job is when you get negative customers but you shouldn't take that to consideration. Also, the fun part of this job is to enjoy your job and take to customers as friends and allow to do your job.
Young, hip and edgy
Dynamic Team Lead and Field Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 23, 2015
Mosaic is a very exciting and young company moving rapidly in shifting the way people connect with brands. Employees know how to get the job done and have fun while they are at it.
Industry