Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Great work inviroment
merchandising in Metro grocery stores (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2017
I am happy at Mosaic but getting tired of the same job everyday. Would like to try something different..but still in the area of merchandising. I like the hours Mon. to Thurs.
Overall Positive
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 March 2017
he rate of pay is insufficient for this type of job as it requires you to travel and be away from your home for almost the entire week
Overall the company is good to work for , if it had a better rate of pay wold be the ideal company to work for.
Pros
Per Diem is given to cover lunches when away from home
Cons
Depending on the job at times very little hours
Productive and fun place to work
Représentante et Marchandiseuse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2017
Merchandising and sales representant for Lego program
territory agent spesialist
Wal-Mart and ToysRus stores
Regarding around 8 stores
That was such a nice place to work with technological environement
Productive and fun comapany
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2017
Mosaic is a fun company especially for those looking for contract work. They are an easy going company and there is usually someone to help guide you with your job responsibilities.
over all i really enjoyed my experience and the people i had the chance to work with through mosaic.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 February 2017
I really enjoyed working for mosaic, I enjoyed the upbeat environment and friendly people I had the chance of meeting throughout my employment with mosaic.
Pros
Fun, flexibility for students
Cons
not enough pay, and management was not always organized
Fun and Flexible, not full time
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON23 February 2017
Overall the job is easy and enjoyable. I am very detail-oriented so I love being able to take the time to check every product for expiry and damages, and ensure that the display is neat and visually appealing. The job is technically part time but we usually get close to 40 hours a week (sometimes more like 16 hours). This job is great as a second income but is not steady enough to rely on as your primary income unless you're willing to be away from home constantly.
Pros
Flexible hours, fun and friendly co-workers
Cons
Low pay rate, Lots of hotel travel, no benefits
Great Culture, Low Pay
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 February 2017
Amazing group of people and amazing opportunity - Low pay, high accreditation.

Fun client, fun brands, credible industry connections, great networking opportunity
It's Retail
Retail Specialist - Whirlpool family (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 January 2017
Customer relations was key. Inventory management and keyholder ingetrity was a high priority for everyone. Hardest part of the job was staying professional when customers reemed you out for something.
fun work environment with short term projects
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 January 2017
Amazing outgoing staff and team. A lot of management support along with great appreciation. great perks to work with many of the top and leading brands and companies.
Up and coming
Internal Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 January 2017
Modern workplace that has an up and coming management. Flexibility in your day however be prepared to put in long hours and no overtime pay to show for it.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
long hours, lots of work
Great people but they primarily offer a series of short term contracts
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 January 2017
Mosaic prefers to offer a series of short term (1-3 month) contracts rather than providing any long term job security. Contracts have occasionally been extended one week at a time. Some employees have gone years jumping from contract to contract with varying breaks of unemployment in between. This is the procedure for most of their positions.

My position as a coordinator required 24/7 availability with no expectation of having days off. Many coordinators either quit due to stress or became burnt out.

With that said: most of my colleagues were exceptional and hard working people that I would love to work with again.

Management above a certain level seemed completely unaware or uninterested in systematic issues at the company and how it is affecting their employees.

These problems lead to a lot of turnover so there is, at least, some room for advancement, but many promotions seem arbitrary rather than based off any metric of qualification.
Pros
some great people
Cons
zero job security
Flexible and fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 December 2016
This is an excellent part time job opportunity. This job is really flexible and a lot of customer and staff interaction. This job is good place if you want experience in the sales/customer service environment. At times you may not meet sales or sample targets due to lack of uninterested customers, but again this cannot prevent you for doing your job and interacting with customers and selling their brand.
Pros
Flexible and fun place to work
Fun and flexible job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 December 2016
This is an excellent part time job, if you are looking for weekend employment.

This job is very easy and flexible. Also great team environment a lot of customer interaction if you are looking to seek experience in the customer service/sales fields.
Pros
Flexible and great customer service/sales experience
Cons
Not enough working hours
Very flexible place to work. Have a lot of big name clients
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2016
The people is what makes this company.
It is very flexible and you're not 'on anyone's watch' for when you get here to when you leave.
The ability to work from home is always an option and not at all frowned upon.
Basically as long as you get your work done, you're good.
Pros
Nice office, great people
Cons
Commute, stressful
Great part-time job
Event Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 December 2016
My job was permanent part-time, so I was always guaranteed a minimum amount of hours, and we got more during holidays and back-to-school. If you're looking for 15-20 hours and nothing more, it's perfect!

Great management and ideal for people who like working independently and are confident in talking to others (You're being paid to promote a brand after all!). My confidence has only gone up since working with this company.

Hardest part of the job is when the store is dead and you have nothing to do but stand around and wait for a customer.
Productive fun Work Enviroment
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 December 2016
Company has a great corpotate enviroment but with the contract system and long hours made for a tough enviroment. With no set benefits and job security it was hard to stay at the company even though the work was fun.
Respectful management, fun contracts
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Squamish, BC26 November 2016
I enjoy working with this company for many reasons. I have worked through several contracts, had several managers, and have found everyone to treat me with respect. I have found the work rewarding. There is little opportunity for full time work, so if you are looking for that you may be disappointed. For me, however, the part time work is perfect.
Pros
Fun contracts, resepctful management
Cons
possibly not enough hours
Only plausible "fun" is when work combined with project manager who not afraid toget his or her hands dirty when needed to get job done
Reset Specialist - TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2016
Overall satisfied except for absence of job security in some areas.
company's preference of part-time job offers over full-time is sometimes ludicrous as it prevents promise of job security.
Pros
take all employees to Dinner which fails miserably as perk sometimes gets forgotten.
Cons
very high turnaround from workforce being from combination of no-shows or simply quiting job, then all workload always passed on to remaining employees.
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
Focussed on growing account and coaching a team. Worked on some of Canada's largest brands in a growing marketing medium.
Fun workplace, but terrible pay
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 September 2016
Great and fun environment! Had a ball with the other people who worked here and our managers were okay. Ethereal first was great and the second onew was not great.
Pros
FREE COFFEE
Cons
Early starts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.