Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
hip people with great ideas
Product Ambassador (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJune 23, 2015
awesome place to work whenever need, never had a bad time with these guys and even better products that they are representing
A very fun and supportive place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 22, 2015
A day at work with mosaic is always different, and that is what I love about it. You get to work with new people all the time and you converse with hundreds of people each day.
Great for part-time work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 11, 2015
Pros: Cool products, decent pay, nice supervisors
Cons: only weekend shifts, not much opportunity for advancement, temporary and short programs
I worked for mosaic for two years if you are looking for casual or short time work its great. You get to work with cool products, brand s and company. But it all depends on what program you are hired for. The one is was on was an hourly wage but the also have some programs that are commission base as well. Shifts are typically Thursday- Sunday.
Fun and Unique Place to Work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Brantford, ONMay 19, 2015
Pros: Lightwork
Cons: Slow workpace at times
Great Job Atmosphere and great people. You learn a lot about both independent work as well as blending in cohesively with varying teams and groups! The ever-changing environment forces you to become adaptable in the work place which is a great transferable skill to have in future jobs!
Fun and challenging workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: Traveling, Decent pay, Interesting work culture
Cons: Long Hours
As a start , working as a sales rep for mosaic is highly beneficial and challenging. it gives you a huge amount of experience in a short amount of time.
Great experience, but pay could be WAY better
Wireless Training Agent for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2015
Pros: Play with brand new technology before it gets released, flexible hours
Cons: Low pay
The training for the position was great considering we actually had a Samsung rep train other 'Wireless Training Agents' and I using pre-production Note 4's.

Managers were also very attentive and were always there -- they were an email or a call away if I needed anything. The schedule was very flexible. I had to visit 20 stores, but I could visit them anytime within a period of about 3 weeks.

Also, being able to be the 'face' of Samsung when going from store to store was in itself a great opportunity considering I have a lot of respect and knowledge for and about the company/brand.

The only downside to the position was that even though I did get compensated for the distance travelled from store-to-store, I really think the pay could be better. I visited about 20 stores across Mississauga and Burlington within one week and the pay was comparable to working a full day at a minimum wage job at the mall.
Independence
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2015
My favourite part of my last job included the ability to work independently (trust from employers) & the people I worked with. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job.
Marketing 101
Account Manager (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 19, 2015
Pros: fun, good pay
Cons: not much room for advancement
If you are a student or need short term employment Mosaic is a great place to work. They always have great projects to work on, training is always provided and I never had an issue with my pay.
You get paid to socialize and interact with people, it is the perfect job for extroverts.
My only issue is unless you are a young pretty girl, a job at head office is nearly impossible.
Nice Place to work
Reline Merchandiser (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great team!
Cons: overnight work
This was a challenging job, with lots of change and challenges. I loved it!

When the managers switched, it was not as balanced a work place.
Great for students!
American Express Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2015
Field experience is great for students who want to work around class schedules. Work is easy and there's room for growth if you remain an active applicant within the company, with many programs to choose from to meet your personal professional needs.
Very good company to work for . Smart program is a great concept but hours can fluctuate
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Central Ontario BarrieFebruary 4, 2015
-review calls for day and priorities
-implement calls and report any competitive activity or changes on shelf or in store
-excellent managers
hardest part would be the point that hours can fluctuate year to year or contract to contract
Poorly run organization
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: basic training
Cons: not getting paid for all your work
If you like working FOR children, then this is the place for you!
Even upper management is immature and are irresponsible adults.
Always LATE paying, have to work many hours for FREE, have to use your own resources to complete the work, i.e. your own cellphone with a data plan, your own printer, paper (basically a home office they don't pay you for), computer with internet access, etc.
They basically only want college & university kids because they know they can take advantage of them. I was s Samsung Brand Ambassador, Field Marketing Rep, SIA, SES, etc, and they keep changing the nomenclature of what your position is called; you are put under pressure to produce sales even though they initially tell you, that you are only to information to customers. Whether you sell a little or a lot, you get no thanks or commission. And they lie about how long your employment will last. It's retail and the methods they use to quantify and measure success is backwards and flawed. Somehow Samsung swallows it as do other companies that don't know how Mosaic is run.
Review Summary
Team Lead (Current Employee), GTANovember 10, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: long hours, intense
I love waking up knowing I am completing a task with a team. As the team lead, I got to assist the managers of stores and report to them on a daily basis. Also working in a grocery environment, you are bound to help customers. I was well liked by my team because I knew the right amount of fun and work! I would have to thank my co workers for making it an enjoyable time and helping me becoming a team lead.
Passed
Net Developer (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 13, 2014
* Heavily involved in gathering user requirement, analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
* Involved in database designing, modeling, maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Involved in Dimensional Data Modeling and adopted snowflake schema for Business Intelligence activities.
* Involved in data extraction, transformation and loading from various data sources by using SSIS.
* Involved in Data analysis, data dimensions, data warehousing.
* Involved in web based application with the interaction with Crystal Report XI and Sql Server reporting services tools.
* Coordination with the vendor – more... for setting up new Purchase Order EDI Processing.
* Practicing Business Intelligence techniques for data analysis.
* Using Sql Server Reporting System for scheduling reports in Excel format in emails and created interface to pass parameter and get desired data.
* Bug fixing for existing web applications.
* Used .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, SQL Server 2008 with Visual Studio 2008/2010 and vb.net/c#.
* Involved in coding and testing in vb.net and C#
* Wrote complex stored procedures, functions, Union and views.
* Export Purchase Order to EDI Files, Excel File and PDF File.
* Used .Net Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008 with Visual Studio 2010 and TFS.
* Used SharePoint 2010 with InfoPath for supervisor daily report submission.
Created and modified web pages in SharePoint. Administration of permissions and roles. – less
Experience working at moasic
Tech support analyst contractor (Former Employee), 2700 Matheson Bl E, Mississauga, ON L4W 4V9May 29, 2014
Pros: salary wage
Cons: long hours
A typical day would be at a service desk contractor for the summer was answering phones and assisting clients on technical issues with company software through their devices and company portal websites. After troubleshooting and assisting the clients problems a ticket of report work be made for every call.The average calls taken per day ranged from 20 to 50 calls. In addition to this also learn to fix hardware issues with the second level IT specialists and assisted with ideas to project mangers on web designing and monthly reminder. Some of the things I was thought was different software troubling and advanced customer service training from company. The most enjoyable part of the job was a new challenge and problem everyday which is a bonus because it made the job not repetitive. Overall it was a fun exposure to the corporate sector.
Mosaic Review
XM- marketing (Former Employee), MississugaMay 10, 2014
Pros: expense account for food, gas, supplies
Cons: not enough hours, no room to move up
day to day work included driving to destination of the sampling
setting up merchandising in store
talking to consumers about there various products and getting them to sample
closing up booth and recording data from consumers
Exciting, fun environments with great opportunities to advance in the company
Event Coordinator / Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 30, 2014
Pros: meet great people
Cons: long hours
Co-workers are fun and enthusiastic. The hardest part of being a coordinator is working well over 40 hours/week while being paid for 37.5 hours/week (salary)
Dynamic forward-looking fun and enjoyable company to work for.
SALES REP/MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 27, 2014
Called on retail outlets and executed and implemented assigned duties.
Management is co-operative and helpful.
Great co-workers to work with.
Retail environment can be challenging at times because of reduced staff at store level.
Enjoy being able to successfully execute desired initiatives.
Promotional Sales Manager
Promotional Manager (Current Employee), GTAApril 1, 2014
Pros: interacting with customers on a daily basis
Cons: lack of job security
The benefit of working as a promotional sale associate is the vast variety of the job. Everyday coming into the office you have no idea what to expect or where you will be placed for the week. It could be anything from selling a Kitchenaid mixer to selling expensive wine at the LCBO.
The environment is so much fun
Experiential Marketing Program Coordinator (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 24, 2014
Pros: best work culture, great people, happy energetic team environment.
Cons: long hours, no over-time
You learn a lot! Which being young is especially great. Lots of opportunity, great people, fun and work hard, play hard environment. Long hours and no over-time which can be a downer, but the energy and parties and free suff do make up a bit for that. The culture is great especially if you love traveling.

1 2 3