Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

awful company full of snakes
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 February 2018
Have worked for them in the past, no problem but then had an interview scheduled for a job and called me to tell me position was filled. they are con artists
Pros
nothing
Cons
full of snake employees, scammers, waste peoples time
Overall great sales oriented position
Team Lead/ Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 February 2018
-engaging countless consumers
-learned how to run and organize a team
- very dynamic work environment
- sales oriented position
- goal is to reach targets set by clients (Microsoft,Rogers, Budweiser, RBC, Canucks, etc.)
Pros
Very good experience in sales
Cons
not a lot of growth
Work Environment and communications
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 February 2018
Best coordinator and managers I've had. Willing to help out whenever you are stuck. Learned so much over the course of my attended program. Great company to work for. Lots of potential in growth within the company.
Pros
Great enviroment, Great Pay
Cons
N/a
Love this job! Customers are always curious and fun and I love travelling around SW Ontario.
Alcohol Demonstator (Current Employee) –  Ontario23 January 2018
If you enjoy being independent and are responsible and engage well with the public this is a perfect job. It is interesting to meet the various employees of different LCBO stores and to experience the different demographics in various parts of Ontario. The exposure to new products in the LCBO is also very interesting and offers a great opportunity to learn about the world of wine and spirits.
Pros
Meeting and engaging with lovely people, exposure to new products and the opportunity to travel to cities I've never before visited.
Cons
Shifts can be very inconsistent, there are responsibilities that employees are not paid for, pay rate has been low compared to other companies, one is expected to use their own funds to buy supplies that may or not not be reimbursed, no benefits are offered.
Great experience
Brand Ambassador/Team Lead/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2018
Mosaic Will give you a great experience! You can get paid to travel and meet new people! Mosaic is a great environment for outgoing people. The only problem is organization within the company.
Pros
travel for free
Cons
organization/Pay
good company
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 January 2018
Good company to work for but not a lot of security because everything is contract work. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Compensation is quite generous.
Great management
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON11 January 2018
Fun and interesting work places
Learned how to interact with all levels of staff
Multiple locations kept the jobs interesting
Fun and approachable staff
Fun and Enjoyable
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC7 January 2018
Amazing job. Most friendly, helpful but professional supervisors in the world. Good Pay but No job security. Specially winter time you won't get shift
Pros
Good Pay, Fun if you like sales
Cons
No job security. No professional growth
Glorified panhandler Amex program (Pearson airport)
Credit card aquisition specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,Ontario6 January 2018
If you want to know what it feels like to beg on the streets for money, look no further. By far the most embarassing job I have ever done. In addition to that, comes poor management. Your managers respect you as much as the customers respect you; it's horrific.

If you are prepared to be disrespected and insulted on the daily, be ready to kiss managements butt on the daily. If you don't you will be let go immediately.

You have to suck up getting no commission for 7 months and dont be shocked to find out it's not what you thought. Management over sold and under delivered the position to get me in to later find out the pay is horrible.
Pros
Couple nice guys to work with.
Cons
Where do I start?
Fun and great culture
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2017
Very fun and well paying jobs but every-once and a while payments need to be corrected. Everyone who works there is very nice and the jobs are very exciting and can often be a lot of fun
Pros
Fun, great culture
Cons
Payment
Flexible and fun working experience
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2017
My job involved me going to different locations within Ontario giving samples of alcohol and food to customers to sample. I promoted the sales of these products and educated consumers on the product. The job was fun because I got to meet and talk to new people all the time. However it did involve travelling to a lot of different locations, which is difficult if you do not have a care. However, coordinators are very understanding if you do not have the ability to travel as far.
Pros
good pay, flexible hours
Cons
travelling to many different locations, unorganized
Fun engaging worth environment
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Meet a lot of new people when working with various projects at Mosaic. Generally, you wont be doing the same thing too often, so its more stimulating.
Company has the potential to be a great place to work but it's NOT
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Employees work hard and often times are managed by clueless and rude senior management. The company does have a lot of team building activities but Management team needs an overhaul and need to be taught how to effectively lead teams.
Cons
Horrible Management Team parti
Lots of room for advancement
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 December 2017
Job security is definitely there if you are willing to change programs as they end. If you work hard then the company will give you lots of opportunity for advancement. My only big issue is that when you get into being a coordinator, there is zero work-life balance. They will work you to the bone and the pay that looked good on paper... it's less than minimum wage once you factor in the hours you're working overtime and not getting paid for, since you're on salary. As a BA, the job is good. Usually only 4-20 hours a week if that's what you're looking for.
Pros
evening and weekend shifts - good for a student
Cons
no work-life balance once you're a coordinator
Good company, fast pace & good people
Director Category Management (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 December 2017
Good diversity, as well as different people at all age & stage. Room for growth for those that want to. Highly involved in charitable organizations, and giving back to the community.
Pros
Work from home policy
Cons
Too open concept office environment
Fairly good work environment
Brand Ambassador Agent (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC5 November 2017
Well it's a good place to work. At times there are struggles, but that can be said at most jobs. You go in and give out samples, or coupons, sometimes just flyers. But you also talk with people to get data for the company, which you enter into a survey. It's pretty straight forward once you get started. Questions are easily answered by other staff. My co-workers in field help me and I help them in return. The hardest part is when you start running out of whatever you're promoting. You just have to try and make it last, whatever it may be. The most enjoyable part is giving away something that is fun. Something that brightens up people's day. Like cookies for example. That's always nice. And hearing stories about all kinds of things, especially when you're doing pet related things. You have to at least be social in this job, in order to have a good time.
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Cons
Only part time job, competitive hours
Great Enviroment to gain knowledge of products and services
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
In order to have everything running smoothly i would already my equipment for my program packed and ready to go. Upon arrival i would greet the management on duty sign in and proceed setting up my station. After taking inventory i would begin to engage with customers. in the final stages of the day i close up my station inform management and sign out. log my experience and inventory into an online journal.

I was able to gain knowledge of different products and service. I was able to understand the consumers using key techniques we were taught during the workshops provided by mosaic, before each program launch.

The staff was a very positive environment to be a part of. They encouraged the team. Always came up with fun and exciting ways to get everyone ready for launch.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
slow traffic days
Too much politics -not judged on how hard you work.
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2017
If you want to work in an environment where everyone is treated fairly Mosaic is not the place. Look elsewhere. Some of the User are OK though and there is free coffee and fruit.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Long hours -not acknowledgement.
Good Temporary Position
Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 October 2017
This job will get you experience in sales and direct customer interactions. Need a very outgoing personality to enjoy the work. Most assignments place you in a mall/store and you need to intercept customers and try to engage them in whatever your demonstration is. This can be very exhausting and you will deal with a lot of rejection.
Pros
sales experience
Cons
probably work alone, takes forever to get paid
It was a fun place to work.
In Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 October 2017
I was young, I didn't consider this a professional role persay. It was just a great job to get some money every summer when I was studying my undergraduate degrees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.