Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Passed
Net Developer (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 13, 2014
* Heavily involved in gathering user requirement, analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
* Involved in database designing, modeling, maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Involved in Dimensional Data Modeling and adopted snowflake schema for Business Intelligence activities.
* Involved in data extraction, transformation and loading from – more... various data sources by using SSIS.
* Involved in Data analysis, data dimensions, data warehousing.
* Involved in web based application with the interaction with Crystal Report XI and Sql Server reporting services tools.
* Coordination with the vendor for setting up new Purchase Order EDI Processing.
* Practicing Business Intelligence techniques for data analysis.
* Using Sql Server Reporting System for scheduling reports in Excel format in emails and created interface to pass parameter and get desired data.
* Bug fixing for existing web applications.
* Used .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, SQL Server 2008 with Visual Studio 2008/2010 and vb.net/c#.
* Involved in coding and testing in vb.net and C#
* Wrote complex stored procedures, functions, Union and views.
* Export Purchase Order to EDI Files, Excel File and PDF File.
* Used .Net Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008 with Visual Studio 2010 and TFS.
* Used SharePoint 2010 with InfoPath for supervisor daily report submission.
Created and modified web pages in SharePoint. Administration of permissions and roles. – less
Experience working at moasic
Tech support analyst contractor (Former Employee), 2700 Matheson Bl E, Mississauga, ON L4W 4V9May 29, 2014
Pros: salary wage
Cons: long hours
A typical day would be at a service desk contractor for the summer was answering phones and assisting clients on technical issues with company software through their devices and company portal websites. After troubleshooting and assisting the clients problems a ticket of report work be made for every call.The average calls taken per day ranged from – more... 20 to 50 calls. In addition to this also learn to fix hardware issues with the second level IT specialists and assisted with ideas to project mangers on web designing and monthly reminder. Some of the things I was thought was different software troubling and advanced customer service training from company. The most enjoyable part of the job was a new challenge and problem everyday which is a bonus because it made the job not repetitive. Overall it was a fun exposure to the corporate sector. – less
Mosaic Review
XM- marketing (Former Employee), MississugaMay 10, 2014
Pros: expense account for food, gas, supplies
Cons: not enough hours, no room to move up
day to day work included driving to destination of the sampling
setting up merchandising in store
talking to consumers about there various products and getting them to sample
closing up booth and recording data from consumers
Exciting, fun environments with great opportunities to advance in the company
Event Coordinator / Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 30, 2014
Pros: meet great people
Cons: long hours
Co-workers are fun and enthusiastic. The hardest part of being a coordinator is working well over 40 hours/week while being paid for 37.5 hours/week (salary)
Dynamic forward-looking fun and enjoyable company to work for.
SALES REP/MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 27, 2014
Called on retail outlets and executed and implemented assigned duties.
Management is co-operative and helpful.
Great co-workers to work with.
Retail environment can be challenging at times because of reduced staff at store level.
Enjoy being able to successfully execute desired initiatives.
Promotional Sales Manager
Promotional Manager (Current Employee), GTAApril 1, 2014
Pros: interacting with customers on a daily basis
Cons: lack of job security
The benefit of working as a promotional sale associate is the vast variety of the job. Everyday coming into the office you have no idea what to expect or where you will be placed for the week. It could be anything from selling a Kitchenaid mixer to selling expensive wine at the LCBO.
The environment is so much fun
Experiential Marketing Program Coordinator (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 24, 2014
Pros: best work culture, great people, happy energetic team environment.
Cons: long hours, no over-time
You learn a lot! Which being young is especially great. Lots of opportunity, great people, fun and work hard, play hard environment. Long hours and no over-time which can be a downer, but the energy and parties and free suff do make up a bit for that. The culture is great especially if you love traveling.
great, young company.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 8, 2014
Pros: grest exerince, fun and memorable
Cons: a little bit of travel
Ambitious, young company. specializes in field promotions engaging customer with brands.
I really love my team!
Field Representative/ Merchandiser (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioFebruary 26, 2014
Well managed company, lots of hours, good pay, and AWESOME teams.
I have fun at work and enjoy my job.
Great first job
Internal Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: you can work from home quite often
Cons: pay
I am reviewing this company from the perspective of a coordinator.

I think it is a great first job because you will gain many skills and confidence. You will gain knowledge of more than one industry because Mosaic's clients are in every industry. You will be an excel pro...and a very detail oriented person. You will learn to communicate with all levels – more... of the organizations and with clients....overall great first job....the only downside is pay...but it is not the lowest paying company...so it is still worth it :) – less
Young, informal culture with high demands
Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: events, clients, work life balance
Cons: short timelines, competing priorities, internal client management.
Work hours set by you, I work 8-4 others work 10-6, I get to wear jeans to work every day.

Majority of the company has been hired because they're pretty and some can be less than the desired level of intelligent but everybody has a great personality. Great opportunities to work for amazing clients and participate in some great events.

Hardest part – more... of the job is the lack of process that has been established and working with very tight timelines.

Best part of the job - the people. – less
Not bad for part time
Team Lead (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: inconsistant work
For part time this company is not bad. The pay is good and the work nights are usually long.

However, for someone with a family / mortgage, the work is too inconsistent.
Great Team to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Visit selected Metro & Food Basics grocery stores to re-merchandise selected areas of the store
Very Fun and Energetic work environment.
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 28, 2013
Little job security, based on client needs. Great experience for individuals begining in the work force.
Contracts for Promotional Marketing
Digital Brand Ambassador/ Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 9, 2013
Pros: free vitamin water, use of featured cell phone with unlimited data plan
Cons: poor upper management
I have been contracted by two of Mosaic's clients (Rogers & Coca-Cola) to promote their products. I have worked on four leaseline marketing programs for Rogers which required me to arrive at a Rogers Plus mall location and invite people who were passing the store to enter a draw. The prize for the draw varied from program to program, but was typically – more... a phone or cash prize. I would have a sign to promote the contest as well as the phone i was there to promote. THe phones which I have been trained on and have promoted are the Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia 920, Blackberry Z10 and most recently the Samsung Galaxy S4. Using the draw, I would promote the featured phone and attempt to draw them into the store to hopefully make a sale. During busy store hours, I would also assist customer with answers to frequently asked questions and also show them a variety of different cell phones and help find which phone is best for them so they would make a purchase. A sales report also had to be completed online at the end of each shift.

During the Summer of 2013 I received a position on the Vitamin Water Street Team as a Digital Brand Ambassador. My partner and I would drive the branded company truck to various cultural, charitable, athletic and musical events across southern Alberta. Typically we would set up our large tent and distribute samples while delivering key marketing for the product. If no events were scheduled, we would do "blitz marketing," where we would generally arrive at a random location where there were lots of people and give away product. My role also included digital roles, including Tweeting under the handle "@vitaminwater_ab" which was shared with the Edmonton street team, posting our location on FourSquare, and posting pictures to Instagram.

On both the leaseline marketing and Street Team positions I learnt a great deal about working unsupervised and meeting targets. While I would have to check in with my coordinator with a picture at the start of each shift, they rarely came to the job site. However there were always daily targets to acheive, either in contest entries and sales, or bottles of water distributed. Rarely were these targets not met and in the case of the Rogers programs, there were bonus incentives to those who exceeded targets. On one occasion I was rewarded with the best sales nationally for the featured phone.

One complaint I have is a lack of proper management and poor communication. As my final Rogers program came to an end I contacted one of the managers on the Rogers account who had previously promised another contract immediately following the end of my current one. He told me that the program was cut and I would not be employed on the coming program and left me with little explanation. My program coordinator, who also worked as a recruiter recommended me for the Street Team position which was later offered to me. – less
Fast paced work
Team Coordinator (Former Employee), Ottawa, OnOctober 7, 2013
Pros: interesting work
Cons: inconsistant schedule
I enjoyed the variety of this position as well as the variety of people that I was able to work with and learn from.
No Day is the Same
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Calgary AlbertaSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: access to summer events, meet lots of new people
Cons: typically only know your schedule one week in advance
There is no such thing as a typical day at work with Mosaic Sales Solutions. Everyday is a new challenge!
Fast Paced and learning focused agency
Account Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 22, 2013
Pros: great culture
Cons: long hours
Mosaic was a great place for me to jump start my management career. It allowed me the oppoortunity to manage huge program budgets at a young age. It also allowed me to manage a lot of people which is a skill that will be trasferable to any role.
Fun Workplace
Sales and Marketing solutions (Former Employee), Montreal QuebecMay 10, 2013
It was a daytime work. 60% of the time was to provide an in-store merchandising service and shelf display. provide support and to implement promotions
Mosaic Sales Solutions
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 26, 2013
Pros: interaction with customer, learn leadership, interesting sampling
Cons: last minute training, sometimes hard to reach manager
Arrive 20 to 30 minutes before shift set up display for product which I am sampling that day. Next greet customers and engage inconversation asking them if they want a sample while tasting educate the customer on the product its history its smell and what tastes they will get. Throughout the night keep track of how many were in store? how many customer – more... you spoke to? How many were sampled and how many bought also make surer to right down gender and any comments. It is a very independent job there is not much teamwork on the jobsite but we all do act as a team and are there if anyone is sick we have all proven willing to help and take over. Management you deal with mostly through phone and email but very often, Hardest part of the job is sometimes pulling people from one product to another but i also find it the most enjoyable as thats where i really dig to learn more of the product im sampling gain so much more knowledge to be able to do it better – less

1 2 3 4 5