Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Job quality varies greatly from program to progam
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2017
-on the program I was on, management calls at all hrs.
-there was not chance for advancement
-I felt pressured and blamed for when things didn't work out the way management wanted them too.
Friend is on a different program and loves it, feels valued and appreciated.
Awesome
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2017
Working with this company is typically enjoyable.

Team members are chilled

Managers are friendly and helpful

nice environment

Good location

security
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
n/a
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2017
The brands Mosaic is exposed too are great. Being the best company in the biz, you learn amazing tools to have a successful career in marketing. Everyone knows about Mosaic, good rep.
Pros
Helps with time management
Best People to work with
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2017
Long hours, crazy days but the people are great to work with. Many great benefits to working here as well. If you work here, you will come out with a wide variety of skills
Merchandiser
Sales retail Kraft (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON4 August 2017
Managers are difcuntional.not a good team. Very youbg managers . Pass off the answres to the other person.

Not orgainozed . Late on emails difcuntional managers
Pros
Left alone
Cons
No anaswers when need one
Great Experience! Great People
Brand Ambassador, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON1 August 2017
Working with Mosaic has always been a blast! when doing temporary programs your job description can change so much week over week ! Always keeping things interesting. A lot of the employees at Mosaic are students or are in their 20's making it a great place to meet awesome new people to add to your social circle. The opportunities truly are endless at mosaic. It doesn't matter whether you like food, cars, make-up or animals , there is a program fit for you!

Wages: from 13$/hr-22$/hr depending on the program you are running.
Pros
Flexible, part time work or full time work
Cons
sometimes managers are lacking experience and can be hard to contact or deal with.
good for students
Field Specialist/Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
good job for students, not regular shifts, lots of travel, need to study alot on your own not paid for, little hours 4 hour shifts but if youre a student its good
Ok company
Product Promoter (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 July 2017
Didn't mind my work with Mosaic, I enjoyed working with the public and doing the demos in store. Just physically I couldn't continue due to my health issues. I had a very pleasant supervisor who was quite flexible and innovative. Occasionally there were some issues with knowing which direction to go until management was accessible but once contacted, very good to work with and sort out any issues that there may be.
Great Company!
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 July 2017
Truly flexible company, I was able to finish my education and work part-time and enjoy it as well. The salary is sufficient and management is good as well.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
None!
Fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario14 July 2017
It was a summer job.
Didn't see a full time career with this company or role.
Retail marketing and sales was a good position to start and learn with but not grow completely.
Mosaic
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2017
Merchandising.
Work fluctuates. 85 work hours one week, 14 the next.
No benefits, no full time positions available.
Very hard to balance cost of living
Productive workplace which gives you the opportunity to showcase your skills.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 June 2017
Each day was always a fun and very eye opening experience as I had to use my interactive skills to communicate with individuals to promote great products. I learnt that each individual customer is different and needs a different style of conversation to lure their interest. The hardest part of the job was trying to attract customers who showed no interest at all but I took it as a challenge to try to change their opinion by telling them all the great things about the products and speaking of personal experiences with the products to give them a first hand review of its great attributes. Overall the short time I had with the company was one of the best learning and working experiences I had!
Pros
Flexible hours
great
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2017
Great place for young people just starting out to work. great company culture but not much opportunity for movement. overall great place for young people to work
Fun
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 June 2017
11Am-5 Pm
Product training
Fun and energetic
Hardest part of the job standing up for six hours straight
most enjoyable part is meeting new people constantly
Good place to work temporarily
Galaxy S6 Field Training and Sales Assist program (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 June 2017
overall the managers are flexible, but head office isn't. HR also has a tenancy for screwups and hiring really low quality people. if you are in the west coast they don't have a head office so the possibility of you moving up in the company is minimal. if you are on contract you get zero benifits and never work during stat holidays.
Pros
flexible with shift timing
Cons
really poor HR
Overall Not A Bad Place
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 June 2017
Not a bad place to work but the work that you have and your experience is very much determined by your manager. They have a good fun environment but sometimes the office politics and bureaucracy ruined the mood and made it difficult to advance.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Fun people
Cons
Poor management, Politics
fun
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON11 June 2017
Great fun place to work and grow . Lots of opportunity there and lots of different programs to work on . Every one is fun and easy going . Great company and good perk s
It was short lived, and overall okay
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON31 May 2017
My work experience with Mosaic was rather short but generally enjoyable. Management was very enthusiastic and motivating, but had a tendency to leave the team to their own devices, often not being present on shifts.
Pros
Very good salary and a very easy way to travel your region, making connections and meeting people
Cons
Long hours, long commutes with very little balance of work and home life
Mosaic rocks!
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2017
Amazing work oppertunity!
The people I had the oppertunity to work with and the experiences I gained were valuable and will help me work harder in my next role!
Productive and Fun Workplace
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2017
A typical day at Mosaic would involve working with the team to meet the deadlines for development and QA. I learned a lot here with regards to Agile, Scrum, JIRA as well as programming in Java, Javascript and Android.

Mosaic's culture was very friendly and homely. It was almost like having a second family/home.

The hardest part of my job was encouraging the clients to not push for completion and allow the time required to build, test and deploy websites and mobile applications so as to avoid unnecessary problems/glitches when the application was to go live.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the level of trust. Micromanagement was unheard of. Every one knew what their tasks were and accomplished all tasks on time never once delayed on a deadline.
Pros
Great environment to work in
Cons
There is no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.