Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Company has the potential to be a great place to work but it's NOT
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Employees work hard and often times are managed by clueless and rude senior management. The company does have a lot of team building activities but Management team needs an overhaul and need to be taught how to effectively lead teams.
Cons
Horrible Management Team parti
Lots of room for advancement
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 December 2017
Job security is definitely there if you are willing to change programs as they end. If you work hard then the company will give you lots of opportunity for advancement. My only big issue is that when you get into being a coordinator, there is zero work-life balance. They will work you to the bone and the pay that looked good on paper... it's less than minimum wage once you factor in the hours you're working overtime and not getting paid for, since you're on salary. As a BA, the job is good. Usually only 4-20 hours a week if that's what you're looking for.
Pros
evening and weekend shifts - good for a student
Cons
no work-life balance once you're a coordinator
Good company, fast pace & good people
Director Category Management (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 December 2017
Good diversity, as well as different people at all age & stage. Room for growth for those that want to. Highly involved in charitable organizations, and giving back to the community.
Pros
Work from home policy
Cons
Too open concept office environment
Fairly good work environment
Brand Ambassador Agent (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC5 November 2017
Well it's a good place to work. At times there are struggles, but that can be said at most jobs. You go in and give out samples, or coupons, sometimes just flyers. But you also talk with people to get data for the company, which you enter into a survey. It's pretty straight forward once you get started. Questions are easily answered by other staff. My co-workers in field help me and I help them in return. The hardest part is when you start running out of whatever you're promoting. You just have to try and make it last, whatever it may be. The most enjoyable part is giving away something that is fun. Something that brightens up people's day. Like cookies for example. That's always nice. And hearing stories about all kinds of things, especially when you're doing pet related things. You have to at least be social in this job, in order to have a good time.
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Cons
Only part time job, competitive hours
Great Enviroment to gain knowledge of products and services
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
In order to have everything running smoothly i would already my equipment for my program packed and ready to go. Upon arrival i would greet the management on duty sign in and proceed setting up my station. After taking inventory i would begin to engage with customers. in the final stages of the day i close up my station inform management and sign out. log my experience and inventory into an online journal.

I was able to gain knowledge of different products and service. I was able to understand the consumers using key techniques we were taught during the workshops provided by mosaic, before each program launch.

The staff was a very positive environment to be a part of. They encouraged the team. Always came up with fun and exciting ways to get everyone ready for launch.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
slow traffic days
Too much politics -not judged on how hard you work.
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2017
If you want to work in an environment where everyone is treated fairly Mosaic is not the place. Look elsewhere. Some of the User are OK though and there is free coffee and fruit.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Long hours -not acknowledgement.
Good Temporary Position
Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 October 2017
This job will get you experience in sales and direct customer interactions. Need a very outgoing personality to enjoy the work. Most assignments place you in a mall/store and you need to intercept customers and try to engage them in whatever your demonstration is. This can be very exhausting and you will deal with a lot of rejection.
Pros
sales experience
Cons
probably work alone, takes forever to get paid
It was a fun place to work.
In Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 October 2017
I was young, I didn't consider this a professional role persay. It was just a great job to get some money every summer when I was studying my undergraduate degrees.
Great work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 October 2017
Working for this company helped me develop great sales management skills, leadership skills and great time management skills. Overall great company to work for.
Job quality varies greatly from program to progam
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2017
-on the program I was on, management calls at all hrs.
-there was not chance for advancement
-I felt pressured and blamed for when things didn't work out the way management wanted them too.
Friend is on a different program and loves it, feels valued and appreciated.
Awesome
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2017
Working with this company is typically enjoyable.

Team members are chilled

Managers are friendly and helpful

nice environment

Good location

security
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
n/a
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2017
The brands Mosaic is exposed too are great. Being the best company in the biz, you learn amazing tools to have a successful career in marketing. Everyone knows about Mosaic, good rep.
Pros
Helps with time management
Best People to work with
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2017
Long hours, crazy days but the people are great to work with. Many great benefits to working here as well. If you work here, you will come out with a wide variety of skills
Merchandiser
Sales retail Kraft (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON4 August 2017
Managers are difcuntional.not a good team. Very youbg managers . Pass off the answres to the other person.

Not orgainozed . Late on emails difcuntional managers
Pros
Left alone
Cons
No anaswers when need one
Great Experience! Great People
Brand Ambassador, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON1 August 2017
Working with Mosaic has always been a blast! when doing temporary programs your job description can change so much week over week ! Always keeping things interesting. A lot of the employees at Mosaic are students or are in their 20's making it a great place to meet awesome new people to add to your social circle. The opportunities truly are endless at mosaic. It doesn't matter whether you like food, cars, make-up or animals , there is a program fit for you!

Wages: from 13$/hr-22$/hr depending on the program you are running.
Pros
Flexible, part time work or full time work
Cons
sometimes managers are lacking experience and can be hard to contact or deal with.
good for students
Field Specialist/Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
good job for students, not regular shifts, lots of travel, need to study alot on your own not paid for, little hours 4 hour shifts but if youre a student its good
Ok company
Product Promoter (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 July 2017
Didn't mind my work with Mosaic, I enjoyed working with the public and doing the demos in store. Just physically I couldn't continue due to my health issues. I had a very pleasant supervisor who was quite flexible and innovative. Occasionally there were some issues with knowing which direction to go until management was accessible but once contacted, very good to work with and sort out any issues that there may be.
Great Company!
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 July 2017
Truly flexible company, I was able to finish my education and work part-time and enjoy it as well. The salary is sufficient and management is good as well.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
None!
Fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario14 July 2017
It was a summer job.
Didn't see a full time career with this company or role.
Retail marketing and sales was a good position to start and learn with but not grow completely.
Mosaic
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2017
Merchandising.
Work fluctuates. 85 work hours one week, 14 the next.
No benefits, no full time positions available.
Very hard to balance cost of living

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.