Morrison Homes is looking for a Selection Studio Manager to join our team in Edmonton.
Morrison Homes is a growing home builder, and one of Canada’s top 50 managed companies. We are respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our home buyers, trades and suppliers. We operate within a team environment and offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry!
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Provides leadership towards the achievement of sales growth and customer service through a solid background in Interior Design
- Strong mentorship and people management skills
- Skilled in the operation of computer based systems
- Some background knowledge of construction and the home building industry
- Technical knowledge in areas such as cabinetry, flooring, plumbing etc. would be an asset
- Interact effectively to empower, inspire and show a passion for ambition
- Create, manage, support and contributes to the development of training a team of in-house experts focused on guiding clients through the selections process in building a new home
- Based on client needs and market trends, promote products to display and sell in the Design Center
- Collaborate with our valued trades and suppliers to meet their needs of timely and thorough information in order to build homes
- Convey ideas to attain increasingly higher goals within the team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Supervises accurate records of pricings, sales and activity reports
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Work communally with other managers within the company to deliver unparalleled choice, quality and service
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes, but not limited to, extensive health and dental benefits, and additional paid time off during Christmas
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by January 13, 2014. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.
Attention: Human Resources