RESIDENTIAL SITE SUPERVISOR (Edmonton)
Morrison Homes is looking for a new Residential Site Supervisor to join our team as we expand in the City of Edmonton.
Morrison Homes is a large volume home builder, and one of Canada’s top 50 managed companies. We are respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our home buyers, trades and suppliers. We operate within a team environment and offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry!
- Oversee multiple job sites on a daily basis from staking/excavation to possession of a home
- Coordinate the various trades and subcontractors on site
- Ensure projects are in accordance to contract and built to applicable specifications and scope of work.
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget and adhering to company policies and procedures
- Customer relations – home owner walk through meetings and addressing any concerns in a professional and timely fashion
- Ensure compliance of all health and safety requirements
- Supervise, coach and mentor junior construction staff
- 3+ years of proven site superintendent experience in the new home industry.
- Solid knowledge of construction site operations and Alberta building codes
- Ability to multi-task
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
A driver's abstract will also be required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by March 29, 2013. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.
Attention: Human Resources