Morrison Homes is looking for a Receptionist to join our team in Edmonton. As the Receptionist you will be the representation of Morrison Homes and the first impression to potential and existing customers.
Quality conscious, service oriented, large volume homebuilder; we are respected for building quality homes and our exceptional relationships with our home buyers and trade suppliers. We operate within a team environment. We offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry and will not sacrifice quality. Morrison Homes is looking for a new Receptionist to join our team as we expand to the City of Edmonton.
- Switchboard operation with a professional manner
- Greeting customers
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Daily courier pick up and deliveries
- Assist all departments with various administrative duties when required
- Previous experience with switchboard operation would be an asset
- Professional, personable and courteous
- Well-organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by July 26, 2013.
Please reference job number and the job title.
Attention: Human Resources