Morrison Homes; the leader in home building for 50 years; is seeking a junior or intermediate level Desktop Support Technician to join our IT team in the Calgary SE area.
- Install/maintain/troubleshoot Windows XP/7 desktops and printers
- Maintain/support Blackberry/iPhone/iPad mobile devices
- Support staff using MS Office 2003-2010 and industry specific software
- Log support ticket requests and prioritize
- Set up and support remote Show Home offices using Citrix XenApp
- Share evening/weekend On-Call support
- Post-Secondary School Diploma/Community College in Computer Technology and/or equivalent experience
- Organized, self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- 1-2 years experience supporting desktops and customers in a Windows domain environment
- Experience supporting remote users via Citrix
- Valid Drivers’ License as some intercity travel is required
- Other support duties as required
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and leading benefits package; including continued education incentives.
This is a fantastic learning opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by January 31, 2013.
Please reference job title.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company and this opportunity
Attention: Human Resources