Morrison Homes is looking for a Design Consultant to join our Selection Studio team in Edmonton.
Morrison Homes is a growing home builder, and one of Canada’s top 50 managed companies. We are respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our home buyers, trades and suppliers. We operate within a team environment and offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry! .
- Meet and liaise with homeowners and assist them with interior selections
- Identify the client's personal style and needs by correctly combining interior selections within the construction parameter of the homes
- Working knowledge in all scopes of work such as electrical plans, plumbing, cabinetry, interior finishing packages, lighting, flooring, painting, blinds, security, audio, media, vacuum systems, stairs and railing, etc
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Degree in Interior Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and coordinate the various administrative activities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, proactively, take initiative and recommend improvements as well as work well within a team environment and actively participate in team meetings
- Maintain and promote a positive image of Morrison Homes and Discovery homes by providing a high caliber of professional service
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by May 31, 2013. Please reference job tile.
Attention: Human Resources
Indeed - 15 months ago
Morrison Homes is a new home builder dedicated to ending your search on new homes for sale and real estate in Jacksonville. Find your new...