Morrison Homes is looking for a Design Consultant to join our Selection Studio team in Edmonton.
Morrison Homes is a growing home builder, and one of Canada’s top 50 managed companies. We are respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our home buyers, trades and suppliers. We operate within a team environment and offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry! .
- Meet and liaise with homeowners and assist them with interior selections
- Identify the client's personal style and needs by correctly combining interior selections within the construction parameter of the homes
- Working knowledge in all scopes of work such as electrical plans, plumbing, cabinetry, interior finishing packages, lighting, flooring, painting, blinds, security, audio, media, vacuum systems, stairs and railing, etc
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Degree in Interior Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and coordinate the various administrative activities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, proactively, take initiative and recommend improvements as well as work well within a team environment and actively participate in team meetings
- Maintain and promote a positive image of Morrison Homes and Discovery homes by providing a high caliber of professional service
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes, but not limited to, extended health and dental benefits, and additional paid time off during Christmas
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive, enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by June 28, 2013. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.
Attention: Human Resources
Fax to 403.236.0311
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -