Morrison Homes is looking for an Estimator to join our team in our Edmonton location.
Quality conscious, service oriented, large volume homebuilder; Morrison Homes is respected for building quality homes and our exceptional relationships with our home buyers and trade suppliers. We operate within a team environment. We offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry and will not sacrifice quality. Morrison Homes has been in business for over 50 years and we have been awarded one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada. Morrison Homes is looking for an Estimator to join our Edmonton team.
- Residential construction estimating
- Responsible for cost calculations and quantity take-offs
- Cost calculations of extras and upgrades
- Communicate and liaise with estimators, purchasers, sales team, construction team and Selection Studio team members
- Report to Estimating and Purchasing Manager
- Correspond with our trade partners and suppliers
- Responsible for establishing the Estimating department in our Edmonton operations
- Work within a team environment with other estimators in Calgary
- Residential construction experience is an asset
- Experience in computer applications such as Excel, Word, Timberline and other database driven systems will be an asset
- Knowledge of residential construction and the ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Work independently and as part of a team on day to day tasks and projects
- Detail oriented and goal driven
- Opportunity for learning, knowledge advancement and growth in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package; and “Thank You Days” from Christmas through New Year’s. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by March 15, 2013. Please reference job title.
Attention: Human Resources
Indeed - 18 months ago
Morrison Homes is a new home builder dedicated to ending your search on new homes for sale and real estate in Jacksonville. Find your new...