Morrison Homes is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join our team in Edmonton.
As a quality, conscious, service oriented, large volume homebuilder, Morrison Homes is respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our home buyers and trade partners. We operate within a team environment and offer an excellent opportunity for growth. We offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry and will not sacrifice quality.
- Generate technical information with minimal guidance and supervision
- Develop final drawings from preconceived designs
- Provide project drafting and be accountable for schedule and efficiency
- Work as part of a team to produce working drawings on a variety of projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the home building industry
- Experience in AutoCad required
- Ability to conceptualize structural and architectural details in three dimensions
- Ability to interact with other industry professionals, associated trades and industry authorities
- Solid understanding of local building codes and by-laws
- Commitment to customer service and technical excellence
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by December 21, 2012.
Please reference the job title and forward your resume along with a cover letter to:
Attention: Human Resources