Morrison Homes is looking for Architectural Technologist to join our team in Edmonton.
As a quality, conscious, service oriented, large volume homebuilder, Morrison Homes is respected for building quality homes and exceptional relationships with our home buyers and trade partners. We operate within a team environment and offer an excellent opportunity for growth. We offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry and will not sacrifice quality.
- Generate technical information with minimal guidance and supervision
- Develop final drawings from preconceived designs
- Provide project drafting and be accountable for schedule and efficiency
- Work as part of a team to produce working drawings on a variety of projects
- Involvement in residential design would be beneficial
- Experience in the home building industry would be an asset
- Experience in AutoCad required
- Ability to conceptualize structural and architectural details in three dimensions
- Ability to interact with other industry professionals, associated trades and industry authorities
- Solid understanding of local building codes and by-laws
- Commitment to customer service and technical excellence
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes, but not limited to, extensive health and dental benefits, and additional paid time off during Christmas
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by August 25th, 2013. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.
Morrison Homes is a new home builder dedicated to ending your search on new homes for sale and real estate in Jacksonville. Find your new...