Morrison Homes is looking for a Design Consultant to join our Selection Studio team in Calgary.
Quality conscious, service oriented, large volume homebuilder; Morrison Homes is respected for building quality homes and our exceptional relationships with our home buyers and trade suppliers. We operate within a team environment. We offer one of the highest standards of customer satisfaction in the industry and will not sacrifice quality.
- Meet and liaise with homeowners and assist them with interior selections
- Identify the client's personal style and needs by correctly combining interior selections within the construction parameter of the homes
- Working knowledge in all scopes of work such as electrical plans, plumbing, cabinetry, interior finishing packages, lighting, flooring, painting, blinds, security, audio, media, vacuum systems, stairs and railing, etc
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and coordinate the various administrative activities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, proactively, take initiative and recommend improvements as well as work well within a team environment and actively participate in team meetings
- Maintain and promote a positive image of Morrison Homes and Discovery homes by providing a high caliber of professional service
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes but not limited to extensive health and dental benefits, additional paid time off during Christmas, tenure bonuses, and trade discounts.
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive, enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by October 25, 2013. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.
Attention: Human Resources
Indeed - 14 months ago