Morrison Homes is looking for a Construction Administrator to join our team in Edmonton.
- Communicate with land developers, trade partners, internal departments, construction field team and City of Edmonton
- Manage project schedules
- Variety of tasks that change on a daily basis such as Permit Applications and follow through, Lot Inspection Monitoring, Job Files released to Trade Partners
- Document & Data Management
- Support the development of progress tracking and measurement for activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and/or experience in new home construction is an asset
- Self motivated and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes but not limited to extensive health and dental benefits, additional paid time off during Christmas, tenure bonuses, and trade discounts.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by October 4th, 2013.
Please reference job title.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in our company and this opportunity
Attention: Human Resources