Pros: gives you a better understanding of medical benefits.
Cons: not enough work hours
* A typical day at work is answering calls from insured customers wanting to know more about thier benefits.
* Learned how to understand medical and dental benefits not just for our clients but for myself also.
* Management and and co-workers were excellent, everyone got along and helped each other.
* The hardest part of the job was learning the – more... different types of benefit coverage.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was help others understand thier medical benefits and getting them enrolled into a plan that met thier needs. – less