Morneau Shepell Employee Review

View all Morneau Shepell reviews

Professional environment, great learning experience
Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS23 April 2014
I worked at Morneau Shepell for a 4 month co-op placement. It was a full time job where I learned a lot of computer skills including Microsoft Office and how to work well in a professional office environment. My co-workers varied in age, back-ground, and roles in the office, so I learned to appreciate everything that each individual contributed. I really enjoyed working in Microsoft office designing spreadsheets and drafting reports.

Other Morneau Shepell Employee Reviews

Decent job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
1. lack of transparency in the teams, lack of organization . I would not recommend it to anyone that likes to strive in their work because there is going to be a lot of barriers. Coworkers are nice overall.

2. toxic environment due to poor communication between teams, a lot of triviality.

3. It is unhealthy as a workplace and surprising from a company that promotes workplace mental health.. I don't know about the other departments but there is a high employee turnover in the call centre.

4. The pay is fine.
Pros
Pay, coworkers
Cons
Micromanagement, lack of support
Productive and fun workplace
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 January 2018
Everyone is willing to help whenever you ask questions. Great management team. Fun environment. Management not strict and like you to take advantage of breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morneau Shepell. Our community is ready to answer.