Morneau Shepell Employee Review

View all Morneau Shepell reviews

Where Too Start
Health Management Intake (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2013
Morneau Shepell is a "JOKE" I am surprised that they are still in business, I guess they would be in business because they pay their employees peanuts. The workload is CRAZY they pile and pile on work but too cheap to pay their employees. Upper management is the worst, they are big children that sit around and gossip about other coworkers.

The only thing that is great about the company is the employees, you will never ever find a bunch of amazing ppl.

My department that I worked in was health management department we processed all the STD claims. Management is a joke, they are too busy feeding their fat behinds to do actually work. Clients are in the process of suing the company due to lack of communation from case workers. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose that contract.

My advice too anyone who is looking at this company is look twice, have this company as your last resort.
Pros
employees
Cons
long hours, large workload, poor wage and bad management

Other Morneau Shepell Employee Reviews

An upbeat company
Counsellor (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 January 2018
Busy office with growing customer base. Market leader in the field with lots of opportunities for career advancement. Company is forward-thinking and provides excellent services to customers.
Pros
Collaborative and relax workplace culture
Cons
Pay advancement is minimal
Balanced Work Life
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
I have worked for Morneau close to 5 years. The work life balance is great with the option to work from home. I would recommend working for Morneau to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morneau Shepell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6