Morguard Employee Reviews

Office job
Regional Occupational Health Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 July 2017
Working for Morguard was educational. I learnt all about leasing space to tenants and making sure the building were a safe place to come to work everyday.
Pros
great lunch room
Cons
working in a cubacle is not for me
fantastic company, great management
Leasing Administrative Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 October 2016
My typical day begins with answering phone calls and emails, along with dealing with clients and various contractors and vendors.
I enjoy interacting with the clients, finding new ways to problem solve.
Management is most enjoyable to work with, very hands on and willing to teach and share. Fantastic leadership, coaching and mentorship.
Great team to work with.
I enjoy every aspect of my job and enjoy being challenged, so it's difficult to pin point any specific thing that's hard about my job.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work at and find solutions to any issues I encounter through the day, working on any individual or team projects presented to me as well as learning and expanding my knowledge.
Pros
Attending various seminars and having access to on-line courses to furher my knowledge.
who can live off minimum wage?
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC9 May 2016
They employ terrible people for customer service and I am so glad not to be there. A job in the mall with awful co-workers and pay and stand on your feet all day. . What more do you need to know
Good Riddance
Pros
short drive
Cons
minimum wage
Productive place to work at
Maintenace worker/Super Intendant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2016
Independent work was great. hardest part was seeing the tenants while working around the building. co-workers were alright to be around.
Great team, and work life balance
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2014
Morguard Corporation is a remarkable place to work. The employees are recognized for their talents and hard work. They provide a professional and friendly atmosphere in the workplace.
Open and Honest Environment
Accountant on a contract basis (Former Employee) –  Missisauga8 May 2014
Open Management Style, great team work. Good communication among colleagues.
I give it a solid 6 out of 10
Senior Operator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 October 2013
I worked here for 6 years and over all was a decent employer. Since I'm seeking other employment continuing to make statements would not be fair or ethical. Please keep all info private on this matter