A large residential property management company requires an experienced building maintenance person for a large south Calgary complex.
To perform routine and preventative maintenance on all building systems which will insure maximum safety, comfort and convenience for tenants.
Assist Lead Building Operator in maintenance, repair and administrative duties related to the property.
1) Exterior grounds maintenance duties (litter pick up, snow removal and shopping carts).
2) Complete building rounds and inspections monitoring site and systems conditions, completing building check lists.
3) Perform and maintain common areas and finishes insuring maximum curb appeal and appearances at all times.
4) Respond to tenant requests and perform in suite repairs.
5) Assist with maintaining and repairing various base building systems.
6) On a weekly basis, check operation of garbage shoots and compactor for operations and conditions.
7) On a weekly basis inspect and maintain all public doors and locks for operations and weather stripping as required.
8) Report to the Lead Maintenance Suupervisor for any assistance on repair work or supplies required.
9) Ensure all suite inventory is maintained.
10) Inspect and perform routine maintenance of equipment and complete water testing.
11) Liaise with administrative staff for tenant work orders for turnover suites.
12) Maintain daily work logs and completion sheet of all tenant service requests work orders.
13) Assist in the inspection and repairs of electrical interior and exterior lights on a weekly basis.
14) Light painting and construction as required.
15) Assist in routine maintenance, inspection and servicing of building systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, heating and life safety).
16) Monitor exterior landscapes and maintain irrigation systems.
17) Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Base salary $40 to $45,000 per year
Company uniform and cell phone
Mileage paid for company purposes
Full medical and dental after 3 months
Company pension after 6 months
Must be willing to be on call for after hours emergencies (on rotation)
Criminal record and credit check will be performed.
Please respond to this ad with your resume.