Large apartment style condominium building seeks Site Services (Operations) Manager to oversee, coordinate and participate in the janitorial and operations management of the building
If you are an experienced resident manager with a passion for your job, extensive knowledge of operations management, and the ability to work with and for a very involved board of owners this is the position for you.
- Ability to work with all kinds of personalities, taking into consideration each individual's concerns while considering the best course of action for the building as a whole
- Ability to work with a board and their chosen management company to ensure the best interest of owners and residents are met
- Knowledge of trades and ability to assess the best person for a variety of jobs within the scope of the building
- Excellent business acumen and work life balance a must
- Basic understanding of Alberta Condominium Act considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and the willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Assisting the board and management company in the selection of appropriate contractors
- Daily janitorial duties
- Adherence to the repair and maintenance schedule of the entire building in accordance with the established schedule
- Overseeing the execution of contractual work
- Report directly to the board and the management company formally (written reporting) on a monthly basis but maintains the "open door" policy with all parties
Compensation will be determined based on experience.
References MUST be provided and due to the nature of this position we require both personal and professional references. Please provide a minimum of 5.
Managerial suite available with subsidized rental rate.