Morgan Construction & Environmental Ltd. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 July 2017
Morgan is a really good place to work. They thrive on safety and have a really good atmosphere for their employees in the workplace. They also pay competitive wages.
hard to get back
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Alberta21 April 2017
hard to get back on worked there for about a year. got sent home and then waited on call to return to work I never got the call to return. met some great guys while workling there, overall an okay company. wish them the best of luck!
organized and friendly
Rock Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 December 2016
Great Staff to work with
working outside
boss was nice easy to work for
safety meeting in morning were always good

Building road in a different way then I am use to
Work from Home
Project Admin (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 March 2015
Generally my work comes in around 6:30, I would check my eSES reports first to make sure all the invoices I uploaded to the client were accepted by them. I would then start printing all the timesheets for the men and equipment, put them in the payroll tally and the equipment in the equipment tally. At this point after I know I'm not missing anyone or there is duplicate Unit #'s I would enter them into Spira to make a DMT. After they are created I check them manually to the DTS and then do a pivot table to make sure everything balances and is correct. Then I would create invoices and then scan them, I would then go into Report Manager and download the files and then attach the files I have scanned. As the files need to be adjusted, then double checked, then upload them into a program called Ariba. I then put them onto a spreadsheet and send them into head office. I feel lucky to have worked both in office and the field as each has its benefits knowing what the field goes through to get the invoices with the proper information to the office and the office trying to get the field workers to supply them with the correct info, I found it very beneficial to understand both sides.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
I don't have my own job when I work in the office