At Morgan, you are more than just an employee you are family. You will be part of a team that not only works hard but plays hard. As the face of the company you will be responsible for a variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. You will ensure all clients are greeted with a smile and answer inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner.
As the successful Receptionist, you will have:
- 1 year experience in the receptionist role, with some knowledge in civil construction and/or the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience answering multi-line phone system, re-directing calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- The ability to receive and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- The ability to maintain a general filing system for courier/mail correspondence
- Demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office products with specific strengths in Outlook, Word and Excel
- A friendly and outgoing personality, demonstrating a positive outlook for relationship building with internal/external clients
We would like to sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd., but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. "Delivering Project Excellence" - is a civil construction and environmental projects company...