At Morgan, you are more than just an employee you are family. You will be part of a team that not only works hard but plays hard. As the face of the company you will be responsible for a variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. You will ensure all clients are greeted with a smile and answer inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner.
As the successful Receptionist, you will have:
- 1 year experience in the receptionist role, with some knowledge in civil construction and/or the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience answering multi-line phone system, re-directing calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- The ability to receive and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- The ability to maintain a general filing system for courier/mail correspondence
- Demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office products with specific strengths in Outlook, Word and Excel
- A friendly and outgoing personality, demonstrating a positive outlook for relationship building with internal/external clients
We would like to sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd., but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. "Delivering Project Excellence" - is a civil construction and environmental projects...