Under the direction of the Recruitment and Employment Supervisor, the HR Training Coordinator is responsible for administering and tracking Morgan Construction’s Field Training Program and administrating in-house drug and alcohol testing. The HR Training Coordinator will plan and organize a wide range of training activities including orientation sessions and arranging training for field employees. The HR Training Coordinator maintains the HRIS for training to account the acquired talents of the organization's workforce and to ensure the accuracy of training records at all times
- Identify training and development needs within an organization.
- Maintain training program based on identified learning needs to address the competency skills gap needed by the employees to perform their current task.
- Identify and contract services of training providers for the identified training requirements.
- Ensure all training and certifications are up to date.
- Provide support and assistance to Managers in coordinating training for employees.
- Administer the company policies on employee field training.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluating training and development programs.
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Drug and Alcohol testing in-office, the collection and testing of samples, integrity testing, testing and/or shipping of samples, completion of paperwork and reporting to DER
- Duties also include data management, including booking appointments, tracking results, and registering donors, faxing and copying.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information and records.
- Increasingly, having an understanding of e-learning techniques.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new software.
- Experience in Civil Construction or Mining would be considered an asset.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Point of Collection Urine Drug Screening Testing, DOT Urine Collection Training, and Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Training certificates.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications.
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences
- Organized, a self-starter and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. "Delivering Project Excellence" - is a civil construction and environmental projects company headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta. Morgan has major project expertise in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Municipal & Private Infrastructure industries throughout Western Canada. We are a privately owned entrepreneurial minded company rooted from three generations of family. We have managed growth for twelve straight years becoming a leader in successful execution of client projects. We pride ourselves on building win-win partnerships that bring continuous front-end planning improvements and long-term savings. Our financial position, diverse project experience and continually growing fleet of quality equipment allow us to meet the growing needs of customers.
We strive to bring innovation and intelligence to industries' most challenging projects. We have developed and introduced new processes and information systems unheard of in our business which have transformed information sharing, quality and effective project management. This is Morgan's natural progression into 4 pillars of success - Safety, Commitment, People and Quality.
What does Morgan offer me?
- Extremely competitive pay and an industry-leading comprehensive benefits program.
- Active investment in your development through the provision of industry training or coverage of tuition and fees for approved post-secondary programs.
- The opportunity to work with a great team where Safety is an integral part of our culture.
We would like to sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Morgan but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. "Delivering Project Excellence" - is a civil construction and environmental projects...