Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (30-40 hours/week)
$20 - $22/hour
Location of Work: Acheson, Alberta
As an Equipment Data Entry Clerk, you will primarily be responsible for issuing purchase order numbers and ensuring equipment spreadsheets are up to date and accurate. This position will also provide administrative support to the Equipment/Trucking Division.
- Accurate data entry into internal equipment tracking system (Dispatcher)
- Update various spreadsheets and ensure information is accurate
- Reconcile equipment locations with weekly hour submissions from the field
- Issue purchase orders as required by Equipment Coordinators
- Handle corrections and update purchase orders as required
- Receive monthly invoices for equipment rentals from Accounts Payable
- Preform other administrative duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2 plus years’ experience in an administrative role, with preference to individuals who possess a construction or oil/gas industry background
- Possesses good written and verbal communications skills
- Must be self-directed, task and goal oriented
- Initiative – being able to take action, problem solves, resolve difficult situations independently and be self-directed.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. "Delivering Project Excellence" - is a civil construction and environmental projects company headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta. Morgan has major project expertise in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Municipal & Private Infrastructure industries throughout Western Canada. We are a privately owned entrepreneurial minded company rooted from three generations of family. We have managed growth for twelve straight years becoming a leader in successful execution of client projects. We pride ourselves on building win-win partnerships that bring continuous front-end planning improvements and long-term savings. Our financial position, diverse project experience and continually growing fleet of quality equipment allow us to meet the growing needs of customers.
We strive to bring innovation and intelligence to industries' most challenging projects. We have developed and introduced new processes and information systems unheard of in our business which have transformed information sharing, quality and effective project management. This is Morgan's natural progression into 4 pillars of success - Safety, Commitment, People and Quality.
What does Morgan offer me?
- Extremely competitive pay and an industry-leading comprehensive benefits program
- Active investment in your development through the provision of industry training or coverage of tuition and fees for approved post-secondary programs
- The opportunity to work with a great team where Safety is an integral part of our culture
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. "Delivering Project Excellence" - is a civil construction and environmental projects...