Moraine Lake Lodge Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Why not work in the Valley of the Ten Peaks!
Walter Wilcox Dining Room Server/ Breakfast Server (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB16 September 2016
Superb place to work! Excellent balance between work and play. They make sure that you are well taken care of and it feels like one big family over there! Great atmosphere for work and especially if one is wanting to learn a new skills set!
Fun place to work
Café and Canoe Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB25 February 2016
MLL is a fun place to work, that provides employees with outdoor acitivites right at their door step. It is only seasonal, so job security is low.
Moraine Lake Lodge is a great friendly work environment with breath-taking scenery.
Room Attendant Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB12 August 2012
- I start my day by getting the Daily Room Status Report from Front Desk and assign team members to clean certain amount of rooms. We are using walky talky to communicate within our housekeeping department. Whenever each team member finishes his/her room, he/she will update me over the walky talky, then i will go to inspect the rooms to make sure they meet the expectation and standards of Moraine Lake Lodge. After that I will confirm to the Front Desk for which rooms I have checked. I also have to make sure that all Departure rooms have to be done before check-in time.
- I have learnt a lot of how to become a good team lead. I always keep up as role model with good performance.I've gained my patient and emotional intelligent skills which are very helpful to motivate the team as well as avoiding conflicts due language barrier and misunderstanding.
- The management gives great care for their staffs. If there is an issue, the staffs can come and talk to them about it with their professional hospitality.
-We have such a diverse and friendly workplaces. Everyone comes from different cities, countries. They look after and support each other and have a lot of fun when we have time off.
- In my opinion, the hardest part of this job is to keep all team members up to one standard level because each individual has different drive and passion. So as a team lead, I think I should try to understand what is each team member's needs, drive, strength and weakness in order to motivate or couching them.
- I love to work at Moraine Lake Lodge because of the beautiful people and landscapes surround
  more... me.  less
Pros
free outdoor activities like canoeing, horse back riding, water rafting. free ride for the calgary stampede, and recreation activities (tennis, baseball, softball, yoga, gym).
Cons
very secluded area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moraine Lake Lodge. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3