Morad Media Inc. is currently seeking a Junior Projects Coordinator to join our team.
Essentially, you have to be passionate about what you do. You have to be professional, confident and try to always produce the best possible result. You will be involved in every aspect of the marketing/advertising industry and the following skills are required:
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in a Business, Marketing or related field
- Friendly & Personable with very strong customer service abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Comfortable working with deadlines and multiple projects in parallel
As the Junior Projects Coordinator you will be doing the following tasks amongst others:
- Assigning project tasks for designers & developers.
- Client management – Assisting clients with projects, taking in requests and project details.
- Daily account management – Speaking directly with clients, updating them on project statuses.
- General office management – Internal organization, processing payments, basic invoicing.
- Attending marketing/sales meetings alongside managers with potential & existing clients.
- Ad Trafficking for clients – Organizing and scheduling advert due dates and files with large media companies
- Allocate printing quotes and process print orders from clients.
- Liaison for Morad Media social media & advertising efforts.
- Contributing to team effort of agency by helping out as needed with miscellaneous tasks
- Growing technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications etc.
Founded in 2004, Morad Media is a leading Calgary Interactive Agency. Our clients range from start-ups to large organizations. Our complete marketing solutions offer clients creative graphic design, interactive web experiences and effective internet marketing that drives results and builds brands.
We offer competitive salary, flexible vacation time, core hours (9:30am-5:30pm), plenty of creative projects from multiple industries and the best work/life balance in the industry along with a great opportunity for career advancement.