MOORES CLOTHING FOR MEN

MOORES CLOTHING FOR MEN Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun working environment
Part Time Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: worked with fashion
Flexible scheduling hours for students
Room for growth
All employees were treated equally

What I at times found challenging was when I would encounter the "no-pleasing" or negative customer. I would have to find away to gain their trust as a consultant.
Enjoy bringing each client comfort knowing they have A hairstyle that best suits them personally.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sydney, NSNovember 21, 2013
Pros: seeing people smile
Cons: chemicals in perms and colour, hard on stylists lungs
I learned over the years owning and operating my own salon very challenging and rewarding. I also became aware that if you provide great service to each individual and make them feel special they leave happy and will most importantly return for that same service and will support you, which felt very rewarding. I had many experiences with co-workers – more... being in the beauty industry I was able to help guide the new up and coming in our industry. The hardest part of being in the beauty industry was to deal with the amount of focus and quality workmanship that is involved to becoming A successful hairstylist I sometimes could see which individual was going to make it in the industry. The most enjoyable and rewarding part of being in the beauty industry was to be able to create A comfortable atmosphere and to bring peoples lives happiness by making them feel good in there own skin. – less
Great team, happy work environment.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: team, leadership, training
Cons: long hours, time off shift running transfers.
The greatest customer service experience training you could ever ask for, staff are wonderful and full of life. Managing for Moores has been a great learning experience, skill builder and has made me into a great leader. My co-workers have become very close to one another and remain productive and happy. The hardest part of my job I would have to say – more... is the long hours. The most enjoyable part of my job is the team I have the honor of managing. – less
Great team work environment!
Sales (Former Employee), BramptonMay 29, 2013
Pros: hour lunch/outlet mall
Cons: long hours/weekends
I enjoyed working for the company Moores Clothing for Men. Everyday was a learning experience. It was fun to interact with the customers.
Moores
Wardrobe Consultant (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: great team enviornment
Cons: no substantial hours outside of seasonal settings
My experience at moores has taught me a lot. it has taken me from viewing co-workers as combatents to teammates. however, i did later find out that i was lied to by the manager that hired me and thus making certain things i believed the company offered to be not true.
Fun and rewarding
Tuxedo Operations Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: happy customers, everyday differences.
Cons: sometimes long hours.
I was able to work with so many different people. From grade 9 grads to a wedding party of 24. I was happy to be involved in making someone's day a little more special.
Everyday was different, I learned so much about clothing style, fit and individuality.
My co-workers were always willing to help. Especially during the really busy seasons.
That would – more... really be the hardest yet most enjoyable part of the job. The busy seasons. Getting so many people suits/tuxedo's, the days going by so fast, but seeing the smiles as they leave happy was very worth it. – less
Great place to work...great culture...great training...great team
Wardrobe consultant (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: training/ team atmospher/management support.
Cons: long hours in december- but thats retail
Learned alot about Customer service and real consulting.
I like the fact that Sr. Management helps out like everyone else. Very approachable. Amazing training.

Great team atmosphere...Everyone supports one-another.
Fun workplace with great coworkers and management
Wardrobe Consultant (Current Employee), Sudbury, ONDecember 14, 2012
I feel very excited to get up and go to work everyday. Everyone is very kind and will assist you if you need help with anything.
Sales and support for customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), TorontoOctober 14, 2012
Gained new skills such as customer service, mangement and on going training for selling products.
fun place to work
Sales (Current Employee), mississaugaOctober 2, 2012
It is a interesting place to work. The co-workers are what really hold
this place together.
Great job for a student/youth to get experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONAugust 30, 2012
Workloads were well balanced, laundry area was a little hot, co-workers were great people, very friendly management and great experience building job.
Management holds you back.
Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), TorontoJuly 26, 2012
Depending on your manager some of them hold you back so that they look good. People who should be advancing don't get a chance so the company doesn't advance.
Retail sales and customer service experience
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 24, 2012
•Handled cash register activities in areas of purchasing, returns, exchanges and enforced store policies
•Resolved customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy and guaranteed customer satisfaction to ensure repeat business
•Chosen to assist in the training of new associates on cash register
•Maintained strong product knowledge; provided – more... a quick and efficient customer experience – less
Love the people i work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 19, 2012
Pros: great people/ customers
Cons: have no life outside of work
I enjoy the employees under myself. I am looking for a new start something where i make a little more money for the amount of time and effort i put into my job. I would like to find a career that i can hopefully stay with the rest of my working life.
Co Op
Part time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 3, 2012
Skills Varied
Learned hands on skills I provided outstanding customer service, resolved disputes, was trained by staff members and assisted management with stock merchandising.
good beginning but bad direction towards end
Sales Manager (Former Employee), GTAMay 28, 2012
Pros: good promos and value
Cons: lack of integrity within upper management
A typical day involved building my team and training and setting goals. I learned much in the catagory of building up people and business. Management was very fun for me and my co-workers varied very much. Hardest part of job was resolving occasional issues in store...the most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on everyones face.
O k job if your a student not someone who wants to work hard. And make money a stay as a Career because the sky is NOT the limit!! with Moores
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Laval, QCMay 1, 2012
Pros: fun work place but for students
Cons: poor management
the problem with Moores you need to always give them what they want! But then when you want more money they will give you 15 cents! they are soooo cheap and your just a number to them.. alot of great workers leave every year! After being their for so long thinking they will advance but NO! Plus the job get's dual after awhile always the sammme thing – more... just different day! plus everyone complains they make NO MONEY but work their butts off 6 days a week – less
Good atmosphere, like a family
sales associate (Current Employee), newmarket, onMarch 7, 2012
Pros: great management
Cons: not a lot of room to grow
great company to work for. fun and exciting. if you love dressing men, this is a great place to work.
Excellent customer service
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2012
Pros: career advancement
Cons: pay
A great company to use as a stepping stone in order to advance and further your career in business and sales.