Implement and support IT infrastructure systems in the designated practice under the supervision of lead consultants or project managers within an hourly or fixed bid project. Work in a quality, professional manner to complete project responsibilities on time and on budget resulting in high customer satisfaction. Provide remote support, monitoring and managed services to our clients meeting service level agreements and resulting in high customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Using practice templates, scripts and procedures; implement and troubleshoot IT infrastructure system configurations, including hardware and software in customer environments.
QMS - Ensure all tickets are entered accurately and timely and no repetition of the same issues in the system. Ensure QMS is followed and participate in improvement of QMS.
SLA – Ensure all SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met or exceeded (99.95 or better)
Directly interact with clients, account managers and solution architects to identify, develop and obtain complete information for solutions. Scope statement and level of effort for proposal/SOW development as required
Mentorship of associate consultants and serve as an escalation point for their technical related support issues as required
Shadow Senior/Master consultants and escalate to them for technical related support issues as required
CSAT: Consistently achieve high level (4.7 out of 5) of Customer Satisfaction.
Knowledge of /ability to support multiple technologies including but not limited to: Check Point, Juniper, Blue Coat, Riverbed, Fortinet, Q1, SourceFire, Tipping Point, RSA, F5.
Training/Certs: Attend training sessions or shadowing activities, and obtain and maintain industry related certifications as determined by the Manager – will be determined as part of IDP (Individual Development Plan) and on a quarterly basis to support managed services business requirements.
Practice Development: Contribute and develop best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation / templates suitable for use by other consultants and associate consultants.
EDUCATION: Preferred, but not required.
- B.S. or B.A. in a technical discipline preferred
EXPERIENCE: Preferred, but not required.
- 3 years consulting experience
- Client facing Managed Services consulting experience
- In depth system engineering experience involving hardware, software and services solutions at an enterprise level for product lines.
- Direct involvement in working with internal and external teams to implement and troubleshoot hardware, software and services.
- Vendor, distributor, channel and product knowledge and experience.
- Direct Enterprise management of installations with focus on large computing environments.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: (In lieu of certification: equivalent education and hands on experience acceptable)
- At least 2 certifications in designated products, or equivalent experience required
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA etc
- Demonstrated ability to implement and troubleshoot IT Infrastructure systems and configurations in the managed services using procedures, scripts, and templates.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements
- Demonstrated ability to meet SLAs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to acquire technical skills and problem solve.
- Ability to work as a team player in a consulting environment.
- Ability to work with wide variety of client staff including management and technical staff.
- Resourceful working with disparate client and internal departments to deliver meaningful solutions.
- Demonstrated consulting expertise in midsized and Fortune 1000 customer environments
- Demonstrated ability to implement and troubleshoot HW and SW systems and configurations without procedural guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE CALL HARRY BENZ AT 905-864-8585.THANK YOU