Montessori School

Montessori School Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Opportunity to grow
ECE pre casa room (Former Employee), Oakville, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: desirable shift of 8-4, paid 30 minute lunch
Cons: how i was treated
i was given an opportunity to grow and have my own classroom; just before graduating.
My days started with exciting theme based circles, lighting of the candle and then focused on Montessori materials. Because I was the sole teacher in the room i did all planning and programming for the classroom.
the hardest part of this job was management.

The most – more... enjoyable part of this job was by far the children and the chance to explore new ideas and projects with them. – less
very structured
KG/ preschool Teacher (Current Employee), ottawaSeptember 4, 2012
Cons: long hours and no program time
My typical day at work is good. it always seems to go bye super fast.
I dislike not having an open communication with staff.I sometimes feel that its not organized enough and things are constantly changing. The most enjoyable part of my job is that i am making a large impact on the children.
Fun and desirable workplace for those you like to work with children
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 30, 2014
Assisted the head teacher in the supervision and guidance of children.Performed various duties such as preparing educational materials, implementing daily activities, cleaning and disinfecting toys regularly. Maintained professional interaction with children and their parents; and remained knowledgeable regarding school policy. Reinforced rules and – more... regulations. – less
very productive,enjoyable and welcoming
Care Assistant as apart of my work placement (Former Employee), London, ENGMay 6, 2014
Pros: the taken of new paper every morning for staffs
Cons: long hours
Basically a work we would active from in the morining staright back to the evening. We would have to active and ready to work.
Productive and Fun working environment.
Elemntary Teacher (Former Employee), Medellin-ColombiaJanuary 19, 2014
-Great place to work.
-Hardworking coworkers.
-Cooperative working environment.
Work experience
Teacher's Assistant (Current Employee), Belleville, ILJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: flexibility
I really enjoy working here. The school really focus on the needs of the students.
fun workplace
Pier Head (Former Employee), LondonNovember 20, 2013
Pros: different breaks
Cons: long hours
I would go into the work placement at 9 in the morning and finish at 4. The manger was really nice she would look for different task for you to do so your not bored. I enjoy working with different children especially challenging ones. This was because you have think about different things to keep them entertain so they don't look for mischief.
Okay environment
Volunteer (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2013
Employees interact well with each other. Kids learn about the quality of life.
It's a learning and enjoyable place to be.
Infant, toddler and preschool teacher (Current Employee), ma.July 29, 2013
Pros: hour lunch, very flexible to work for.
Cons: non affordable health care and no personal days
It's a fun day working with preschool children. A typical day is allowing the children to explore in the classroom, by going into different areas where they can learn through play. They learn how to interact with their peers and also become independent.

The staff are hard workers and will always step up when there is any problems involving the children – more... and also other co-workers. The management of the job could be more organized, which in turn can make the job a bit difficult at times. The most enjoyable part of the day is playing with the children and being in awe when they have learned something you have taught them. – less
productive working with kids
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 26, 2013
Pros: playing with the kids, watching them learn
Cons: shorts breaks
Assisted children to concentrate during hands on lessons.
Kept aware of the children’s activities and directed them throughout the day.
Encourage the children to use the bathroom, read stories and changed diapers as needed.
Exclusive High School
School Counselor/ Teacher (Former Employee), Cartagena,ColombiaMay 2, 2013
It is a great school in Cartagena, Colombia. Children have a excellent bilingual education. Staff is well trained and professional.
A typical day at work
Center Director Village Children's House (Current Employee), Pinehurst, NCApril 9, 2013
A typical day starts off with a huge smile and showing a nurturing attitude to employees, parents and children alike. My job is to endorse enrolments, design a marketing plan and materials and make sure that everything is within state compliance. The best part of this job is when a client is happy and feels satisfied-that they've been given everything – more... they wanted. Then I feel fulfilled. – less
I was a Preschool Teacher
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Murray, UTJanuary 27, 2013
I came to work and made sure that my classroom was ready for the day to teach my preschool children, I learned how to plan a lesson plans and help teachers. the hardest part of the job was to handle the parents of the children that I taught. the enjoyable part of the job was to see the children light up when they were learning what I taught them.
Fun Place to be with co-workers and kids
Receptionist (Former Employee), East Rockaway, New YorkNovember 16, 2012
Provide play to achieve developmental goals
Assist children to manage anxieties and thoughts
Support families and siblings
Encourage interaction with other peers
Very professional, the child's needs come first
Nursery Nurse (Former Employee), Berlin, BESeptember 17, 2012
Supporting and encouraging children in their development
Carrying out all aspects of child care of children
Liaising with parents and staff
Planning and supervising children’s games and activities
Monthly and weekly planning of nursery activities
Good professional work place
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2012
Good work and teamwork. Company benefits ,a typical day of work
It was wonderful working with little children and staff
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Walnut, CAJune 6, 2012
I was working with children ages from infant to elementary school as a teacher assistant. I have learned great deal from children as well as from co-workers. The hardest part of the job is without benefits.
A fun workplace where you teach students to get ready for public school and the real world.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 29, 2012
Cons: no benefits
Montessori is a school where the students learn not only learn about what is expected of them but they get exposed to different languages such as Chinese, Spanish, and English. for some it comes very easy for others harder. The most enjoyable part is to see that the students improve themselves everyday and not only for school but for life.

About Montessori School

Daycroft Montessori School has been one of Ann Arbor's leading private schools since 1968. Throughout our 40+ years of history, – Read more

Montessori School Photos