BECOME ONE OF OUR STARS
Montblanc is a producer of exclusive products such as watches, jewelry, writing instruments, and fine leather goods which reflect the outstanding standard in culture, quality, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is represented in 30 boutiques in the United States and 350 boutiques across the world.
We are seeking an two experienced Sales Managers to work full-time. One position will be located in our Bloor Street Boutique and the other in our new Yorkdale Mall Boutique.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Reports To: Boutique Manager
- Plans and directs the day-to-day sales operations of the boutique.
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
- Implementation and execution of sales initiatives
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas together with the Boutique Manager.
- Participates in the annual review process
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent; at least 3 years of experience in retail sales.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and directs the work of others.
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of the luxury goods markets
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to people of varying levels and cultures;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good working relations within the company;
- Highly creative. Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Self motivated seeking challenge and growth
- Portuguese or Mandarin Language skills desired
Strong analytical and organizational skills;
Selling Skills: A positive professional attitude and presentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Windows, CRM systems, register and internet applications
Montblanc offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.