Montana's Bar and Grill Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work and eat
Dishwasher and Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC7 December 2017
Come into work, change, go on-line didn't really learn much I didn't already now. Management was great always giving feedbac and letting staff now whats going on. Most of the people I worked with were great people. Hardest part would have to be the commute to work from where I was. The most enjoyable part of the job was maing food for people.
Pros
Great food 50% off
Cons
Not enough hours to go around
Fickle and various experiences at various Locations
Hostess and Server (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 July 2016
I don't want to comment on my experiences with CARA. I enjoyed working at one location and not at some others, Management,scheduling and other employees are competitive and don't like to help others learn. I found the kitchen staff to be pushy, management to have above reasonable expectations of ones capacity and they were horrible with scheduling and meeting the end times of the shifts scheduled.
Pros
Tips and discount on food
Cons
long hours unpredictable
Poor management
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC9 November 2015
As I worked here, I noticed just how much management skills the managers needed. The managers were quite negative as well as judgmental. I started to become anxious when thinking about going to work due to the lack of respect from my managers. Co-workers were great, except for the managers of course. Food was always inconsistent, and I had constant complaints from customers about the food, co-workers, and the nature of the environment. Overall, the lack of proper management will the the cause of the downfall here.
P.S. The ribs smell like hot dogs and are the furthest thing from fresh as possible.
Pros
Good fish tacos, you can write on the table clothes with crayons
Cons
Managers, ribs, consistency