Monster Worldwide

Monster Worldwide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good co
National Account Manager (Former Employee), Maynard, MAAugust 17, 2014
good company and they pay well. Training is atrocious aoovsjN0Wrj lwqKFJW[ovc w[ovijw[oef;w[ovijwV;N
for an dot com company, definitely could be better
Sales Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Weston, MAAugust 11, 2014
* little work/life balance due to inflexible schedules and little/no ability to work from home (this varies greatly by department and even within departments)
* policies/rules are not consistently applied (see above bullet)
* management spends too much time micromanaging
Stable work Fun smart people willing to help
Internet Recruitment Acquisitions Account Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis IndianaAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches, fun people and the challenge to always exceed my goals
Cons: long meetings at times
*Call Center Making lots of outbound calls to customers selling complex software solutions for their hiring needs.

Growing my territory finding new business. Winning back past customers. Upselling new technologies in all areas.

I work in one of 5 call centers in the US.
Indianapolis is one of two call centers in the country that are looked at and – more... expected to be the leader in sales of new products and services.

*Learned about the Recruitment Industries from retention territory to the acquisition territory sides.

*Worked Southwest Region of the US. Then The Great Lakes North Region

*Management always very helpful to help
*Co-workers Friendly and helpful as well.
*Hardest part of my job was exciding my goals given to me.
*The most enjoyable part of my job was winning the deals! – less
info
job (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 2, 2014
info and my review
typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive and fun place to work.
HR Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 24, 2014
Although, I was only at Monster on a temporary assignment I loved the work atmosphere and the people during my 6 weeks.
N/A
Commercial Collections Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2014
Solid staff, good working environment. was a great experience, however unsure how long this company will be in the area.
A great place to grow and learn
Global Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Florence, SCMay 20, 2014
In my opinion, Monster is a great place to grow and learn. Each day is a new experience to meet new people over the phone. My typical day at work is laid back. I thought that the hardest part of my job would be learning new material but it is not at all. I love helping mentoring new hires for the training classes.
Very friendly people.
Order Entry Administrator (Current Employee), Florence, SCMay 5, 2014
Pros: very laid back work environment, and free coffee.
Cons: salary really sucks
Monster is a great place to work if your still living at home with your parents. The salary really sucks. The people are very friendly. It's like everyone is one big family. Monster is a very hard place to advance. Monster is one of those places where its not what you know its who you know. So if you are not in good with someone in a high place more – more... than likely you won't advance. – less
Senior Account Manager - IRC (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 26, 2014
Good work/life balance.
Telesales.
Great Co-workers.
Direction from management can be challenging.
Typical day is cold calling, sales planning, territory management and closing sales.
Heading in the wrong direction
Product Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 7, 2014
The upper management isn't interested in anything new or innovative. We mainly work on things we know won't work and are constantly stuck in lengthy process. There is no team work and the overall company feels like its heading down.
Great Flexible work/life balance
Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee), Michigan, Great Lakes areaMarch 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: no leadership
As a field rep, I worked from home for over 6 years. Started great, and after 4-5 years, things got stale, I need interaction, from more than my clients. Also, low on the list for compensation.
Busy work not productive work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Weston, MAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: difficult working environment, never thanked - always put down....out of touch with technology
Monster is an extremely difficult company to work at. They have been around for a number of years, but run it like a VC. The executive staff is more concerned with titles, and getting people than taking the company to the next level. I would have given Management/Culture a zero but it wasn't a choice. The culture is horrible - it is more of a "gotcha" – more... vs. "nice job" – less
fun to work with co-workers
Test Lead (Current Employee), Brisbane, CaliforniaFebruary 19, 2014
Monster Global Government Solutions creates and delivers solutions where talent and opportunity meet to leverage our proven technology, content, and services to help our customers develop a high performing workforce
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Florence, SCFebruary 8, 2014
This is a great first job after college. Advancement is obtainable.
Fun relaxed atmosphere. Pay not that great.
Great place to work!
Interactive Media Trafficker (Former Employee), London, EnglandFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, free bar.
Great Bunch of people to work with. Very sociable place.
On-going training is provided.
Management very professional with a warm touch.
Co-workers were a dream.
Monster... Oh, Monster.
New Business Development (Former Employee), Florence, SCNovember 11, 2013
Monster would be a great place to work if you like being on the phones 24/7 with an outrageous goal.

It just wasn't for me.
I didn't want to be one of those annoying people calling to sell you something.
Great fun place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 5, 2013
Pros: friday afternoon drinks!
Cons: long hours!
A flat hierarchy, everyone is approachable no matter what role or status. Mixture of cultures and types of personalities, making it all the more interesting. Fun part was that everyone worked towards the same goal, challenges were overcoming global economic straits, which can't be helped...
Monster
Order Administrator Specialist (Current Employee), Florence, SCOctober 18, 2013
Work with many computer programs such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, also work on company programs such as Karma, Rightnow, Webadmin. Call center / customer service. Fast paced office environment and data entry. Talk to sales reps on the phone on how to correct their orders. Use calculators to figure discounts when order is being setup. Opened and – more... properly distributed incoming emails. Work closely with my order team members and monster sales reps. Also I setup accounts and quotes for newspaper reps while processing their orders. I also have great telephone etiquette. – less
Monster was the place to be at that time!
European Online Media Analyst (Former Employee), Praha, STOctober 18, 2013
Probably the best working place in Prague, great team, solid company, well managed and very friendly.
Fun and friendly place to work
Temp (Former Employee), LondonJuly 24, 2013
Pros: friendly company
Provideing admin support to ops department
Very friendly co-workers and management